Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Miscarriage, really ?:Mod's note PG55 - Page 2

HeartEmWatson thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Well, I guess purpose of the 'baby' was served (hint : to prove how 'mahaan' Maan is..he accepted baby of someone else).

Also, star one was finding it hard to show Geet with a big belly romancing Maan hence it was killed
🥱

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shanti05 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: prerna4rishav

No offense to anyone, but in real life no pregnant woman keep romancing even with her husband while going through her pregnancy... It aint THAT hard to control is it ? 😊

Talking from Real life POV is just too much over a fictional show.. And even from fiction point, it looks so convincing.. CV never wanted to have the baby at all it seems.. Otherwise they could have at least show Geet's tummy for once..

Never mind.. All weird things keep happening on telly these days.. Weird and obvious .. And this one is one of them too.. MC is always a 👎🏼 from me.. Just that m pissedd off tht it took so much of time to show when it seems CV knew this would happen right from day 1.. 😵

I was 100% sure this would  turn up

Now I will watch how emtional these people show and how convincing it is

The baby Geet was carry seem to be just an invisible one !!!

No  convincing way to show that there is a fetus in her womb, nor  showing her that would be motherly feeling swhich i have seen in many shows and seems so convincing

So the CV's took people for a ride who were looking at a beautiful track where Geet would have a child and Maan would be a father  even though no a biological one but show a strong bonding with that angle which brought them closer
.Angel thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I just don't get why her tummy was never showed cos even a three months pregnancy shows so why not hers even though she was nearly pregnant for almost a year?

plus if the CVs knew that she wasn't ever gonna give birth to the child in the first place why come up with the track to begun with?

come on people let get real here I feel bad for Geet and then again I really can't feel her pain cos I never get the chance to see baby bump, so that alone make it seem as if she was never pregnant to begin with.

shanti05 thumbnail
When a women feels movements and feels herself as pregnant cravings  I mean its completely an ocean of difference..
Never over the months that angle was given importance,
maan taking her out she having cravings these are all the aspects  of a pregnant women..
I mean is a natural way of convincing urself that you are pregnant

Did Geet show any such signs ??
HeartEmWatson thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: .Angel

I just don't get why her tummy was never showed cos even a three months pregnancy shows so why not hers even though she was nearly pregnant for almost a year?

plus if the CVs knew that she wasn't ever gonna give birth to the child in the first place why come up with the track to begun with?

come on people let get real here I feel bad for Geet and then again I really can't feel her pain cos I never get the chance to see baby bump, so that alone make it seem as if she was never pregnant to begin with.

I wonder too..was she even pregnant? Don't think so after all those times when Maan kept pushing her against wall, floor, door, window etc.

Oh well, maybe it was an ant or two in her tummy 🥱

Edited by SoEulMate_LoVeR - 13 years ago
shanti05 thumbnail
Even fiction has to have some reality !!
Com on !! we are taking abt a life within someone  so what if its reel it has to be convincing !!

Well this shows the way they direct the angles which need importance when needed before convincing a loss !!
-SMay31- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

strange it was all abt Geet's journey & struggle for "baby" but they never showed "signs" of it... 🤔 atleast Kekta serials r mch better than dis

.Angel thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: shanti05

When a women feels movements and feels herself as pregnant cravings  I mean its completely an ocean of difference..
Never over the months that angle was given importance,
maan taking her out she having cravings these are all the aspects  of a pregnant women..
I mean is a natural way of convincing urself that you are pregnant

Did Geet show any such signs ??

nope she showed no such things.

but she did do a lot of meaningless running around without thinking or remembered that she is pregnant and that Pregnant woman always put their baby first before anything else.

my God this is why I have started giving up on India Drama because they are making me go insane and if I don't stop sooner than later I may one day lose it.

prerna4rishav thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
They just couldnt stop Geet romancing her hubby 24x7 forgetting abt her baby..

With those kind of expressions on her face while Maan touching her, one could easily feel that the baby was gonna die.. 😵 Seems the CV doesnt even KNOW how and what it feels like to be pregnant and what is to show on a pregnant woman track..😵

And I am pretty much sure, within 1 week Geet is gonna forget abt this miscarriage unless she becomes preggy with Maan's kid now.. She will again be romancing her husband all over again..

CV of SO needs a BIG time replacement with some meaningful writers and directors ! They seem to go worse beyond limitations..

Can anyone tell me if Geet is in Top 100 or not as of now ? 😵
-SMay31- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
dis serial has gone down in the drain nd surviving on "hawwwwwt romanshhhh"