Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Miscarriage, really ?:Mod's note PG55

-alimabi- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
So finally the baby has been put out of his/her misery. Cant say im suprised on how they used the 'miscarriage' card. Im sure geet is jumping for joy, sorry to offend any sensitive fans but the woman didnt really give a hoot about her child. From what ive seen she was more bothered about her love life to even realise she was overdue πŸ˜•. SO seems to make a joke out of every serious matter be it marriage or a child. Would it have killed Geet to have the baby?, the whole baby storyline in genral was a load of crap. What did this pregnancy teach all of us?πŸ˜•

I dont feel any sympathy for Geet, she had no interest in her unborn child. I do feel sorry for the "baby" for having such a tough time in the womans stomach now finally it can  rest in peace.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

prerna4rishav thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Lolzzzzz πŸ˜†.. Well frankly, the way Geet used to wear all tight suits, I knew this is what's gonna happen πŸ˜†.. CV made a mockery out of it 🀣 Why am I not surprised that they actually had shown a miscarriage after 12 months of nautankis😡
-alimabi- thumbnail
Originally posted by: prerna4rishav

Lolzzzzz πŸ˜†.. Well frankly, the way Geet used to wear all tight suits, I knew this is what's gonna happen πŸ˜†.. CV made a mockery out of it 🀣 Why am I not surprised that they actually had shown a miscarriage after 12 months of nautankis😡

Exactly, Geet sure knew how to cut off her babys oxygenπŸ˜†.  Geet  is a typical SO heroin,  its all about ME ME ME with the woman.
Edited by -alimabi- - 13 years ago
Echoesofpassion thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
No offence but do you have any emotional feelings at all??
It doesn seem like it..or you would know how painful it is for geet to loose her child..in real life these things can happen..accidents can happen..itz not that she wasnt concerned for her baby, she loves maan more than her life n her focus was on him..tell me something..if something like that happen to u n instead it was ur husband wudn u be worried like her? Did she know this was coming? No right? I think the track is very interesting and show will finally get some logic n charm back
Please dun say geet didn care about her baby cuz she did!
No offence but instead of posting these types of topics u guys shud feel sad n support maaneet thru this rough phase..
Edited by luv_harshad - 13 years ago
sana_sugarbun thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I think you r made of stone.🀒
-alimabi- thumbnail
Originally posted by: luv_harshad

No offence but do you have any emotional feelings at all??
It doesn seem like it..or you would know how painful it is for geet to loose her child..in real life these things can happen..accidents can happen..itz not that she wasnt concerned for her baby, she loves maan more than her life n her focus was on him..tell me something..if something like that happen to u n instead it was ur husband wudn u be worried like her? Did she know this was coming? No right? I think the track is very interesting and show will finally get some logic n charm back
Please dun say geet didn care about her baby cuz she did!
No offence but instead of posting these types of topics u guys shud feel sad n support maaneet thru this rough phase..

You really wanna talk about real life ? okay then. In the real world a woman would not be over a year pregnant , in the real world the childs life actually matters to a mother rather then having steamy scenes with her lover, in the real world a woman  bump wouldnt be showing , O YEH in the REAL world a pregnant woman would be wearing such tight cloths on.

Yeah i could see how "painful" it was for geet. πŸ˜›
Same she didnt love her child more then maan πŸ˜›, firstly i wouldnt be half of the things Geet has been doing had i been in her shoes.

BTW sweety this is fiction 😳

anyways good night
Edited by -alimabi- - 13 years ago
-alimabi- thumbnail
Originally posted by: sana_sugarbun

I think you r made of stone.🀒

Yup i am especially when it comes to SO dramas aswell as SO typical heroins.
prerna4rishav thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
No offense to anyone, but in real life no pregnant woman keep romancing even with her husband while going through her pregnancy... It aint THAT hard to control is it ? 😊

Talking from Real life POV is just too much over a fictional show.. And even from fiction point, it looks so convincing.. CV never wanted to have the baby at all it seems.. Otherwise they could have at least show Geet's tummy for once..

Never mind.. All weird things keep happening on telly these days.. Weird and obvious .. And this one is one of them too.. MC is always a πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ from me.. Just that m pissedd off tht it took so much of time to show when it seems CV knew this would happen right from day 1.. 😡
-SMay31- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
it was all so "artifical" i didnt feel connectted...atleast they culd have shown "tummy" for 3-4 epiz nd falling from first or mid stairz rather then jst "sake fall" 😡
-Saruu- thumbnail
Originally posted by: -alimabi-

You really wanna talk about real life ? okay then. In the real world a woman would not be over a year pregnant , in the real world the childs life actually matters to a mother rather then having steamy scenes with her lover, in the real world a woman  bump wouldnt be showing , O YEH in the REAL world a pregnant woman would be wearing such tight cloths on.

Yeah i could see how "painful" it was for geet. πŸ˜›
Same she didnt love her child more then maan πŸ˜›, firstly i wouldnt be half of the things Geet has been doing had i been in her shoes.

BTW sweety this is fiction 😳

anyways good night

Since Maan found out about the baby how many steamy scenes have we had? NONE!!!
B4,it was cos Maan didnt know thats why we had Pee Loon,Roop Tera Mastana.Pls dont post such topics,wen everyone is so upset,Please😑