arohi ko dekha toh chand ke kame masos he nahi how

--HiNa-- thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
hey guys me back with new topic after long ha ๐Ÿ˜‰btw i love the friday epi it was so romantce sweet๐Ÿ˜ and cute arjun ๐Ÿ˜ณand arohi was so adoreble
i love the wasarjun say:humwas ke rat the lekin jese he mien arohi ko dekha toh chand ke kame masos he nahi howe ๐Ÿ˜ it was so sweet cute of arjun๐Ÿ˜
jay mom say bate bateo kaha mile kese mile๐Ÿ˜ฒ and arjun say: culb mien calcra pogrma tha fokas singin  ๐Ÿ˜›jay mom say:acha toh ap waha pe  sageet sonea gey the and arjunsay: je mien toh kill ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿคฃ hahaha arjun is so funny je mien toh kill ๐Ÿคฃ and arohi stop him and arohi say.hum wah alga alga moksat se gey the mien apne friends ke sath the aur and arjun say: aur mien be friends ke sath tha๐Ÿ˜  jay dad say: wah toh bohot ber ho gey arjun say ji the lekin jab tu aajanbe milete  hai toh bher apne ap he peche rehe jate hai๐Ÿ˜how sweet of arjun and comes one romantcw tone and arohi say:  ase he kuch humhare sath be howa tha humhare doste pata nahi peche rah gey  yeh pata nahi  agey jale  gey the๐Ÿ˜ ๐Ÿ˜arjun say:kuch pata be nahi calhe kab humhare as pas koi be nahi tha๐Ÿ˜ arohi say : sahyida  ek dosre ko he dond rehe the woh what a romantce momant and jay mom say acha batea waha roshne the yeh handera and arohi say ahndera and arjun say: roshne  humwas ke rat the lekin jese he mien arohi ko dekha toh chand ke kame masos he nahi howe ๐Ÿ˜woh i love this scence i alright watch 15 time just karann&kritika are the best ctrs in world
i luv this last part it is sooo cute the way they were like completing each others senteces ! The way arjun said tht the lack of the moon was not noticable when he saw arohi it was sooo cute ! We all knw how mych they love each? other sooo cute oppss dora sa long ho geya ๐Ÿ˜†mien ab jate ho ๐Ÿ˜†and cant wait for monday epi๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜† please comant and vote if you like hina๐Ÿ˜†
Edited by kmh24ever - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nida8724 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
yeah i also like that episode when they both talking like perfect loving couple๐Ÿ˜Š
Khat2027 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
That was a really cute scene, I'm desperately waiting for Monday's Episode too ๐Ÿ˜ƒ 
aparna4karanika thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
yeah dey cmplete each other
n dey cmplete each othrs sentences....
mA SWEETY PIESSSSS............
LindaxXx thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
yea they were acting the best couples ever..but in btn they forgot that they are again fallin in love back ...acting to reality heheh..loved the epi though..........;)
ipkknd06 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
nice & sweet both r good
pari_15 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Yaa realy nic scene... And dm falling in luv wid each othr again..was soooo ๐Ÿ˜
-dark.horse- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
cutest n bestest couple...!!!
dey both compliment each other...!!n hate off to r writer...!!!
--priyal-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
raj ke papa or raj ki mummy made for each other hai ji
kkkk1212 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
nice heart- touching script..............