Anhoniyon ka Andhera

Discussion Thread - Page 5

Suneel_kumar thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
again continued...y they  r stretching dis episode😡?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

akhl thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
You are right. Stretching too much makes the story boring. Hope they conclude this story next week.
Suneel_kumar thumbnail
now evrytym police is giving cases to anahita😆
akhl thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Yes that is really funny. After Anaita solves a case, the boss of the police officer must be asking, "Did you catch the culprit?" What does the police officer answer?
Suneel_kumar thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: akhl

Yes that is really funny. After Anaita solves a case, the boss of the police officer must be asking, "Did you catch the culprit?" What does the police officer answer?

he will say i caught ghost😆
Usman. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Guys...anita said in an interview that each story will go for 3 to 4 episodes :)
Suneel_kumar thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Usman.

Guys...anita said in an interview that each story will go for 3 to 4 episodes :)

😕 which interview?
Usman. thumbnail

Many are calling Andhera her comeback show on the small screen. Is she back on the small screen for good? Yes, this is my comeback show and it feels good to be working with a great maker like Vikram Bhatt. Its a horror show, which is his fort. I can confidently say that this is one of the most performance-oriented roles I have done so far, on television and in films. I am like a superhero on the show, so its really cool. 

Personally though, I would never want to have superpowers like that. Id be living a life of hell if I was communicating with ghosts, she pauses, In fact, I am happier that I am back on TV now. I feel TV is where I started, so it kind of makes me feel at home.
According to sources, this show is being labelled as a rip-off of the English film Gothika (starring Halle Berry). What does she have to say about that? Honestly, I havent seen the movie. But if the show was a rip-off of a film, I wouldve known. I am the protagonist of the show. See, its an original script and the story changes every three-four episodes. One of the main reasons I did the show was because its not monotonous. 

full interview part 1
http://www.magnamags.com/content/view/7875/233/lang,english/

part 2
Suneel_kumar thumbnail
but only some stories have been three to four episodes
Usman. thumbnail
the stories which ended in just one episode those were only promotional episodes of movies like ragini mms & haunted 3D... and than there was a rohini & arjun one story that was meant to be for two episodes but since wanted got off air so that made AKA a 2 hour special and aired the whole story in one episode... btw... that has been the best story so far..