What i wud like to see on Monday,Dialogues 4 GM

Posted: 13 years ago
This is just wat cud possibly happen on monday(my prediction) or some dialogues.๐Ÿ˜Š Ive added the hindi/urdu cos i think it makes it more effective.

Geet Could  runs to gods idol.

Geet: How can you do this to me? Answer me! I always trusted you and this is what you gave me in return. 

Aap aise kesey kar saktey hai? Jawab diyjye! Maine aap par hamesha vishwas kiya aur aapne mujhe ye diya?

This baby that gave me the strength to fight against my family, you stole that from me. This baby who gave me my first feeling of motherhood, you stole that mamta away from me. This baby, for whom I left everything and everyone. I didn't even think once and came to an unknown city. You stole that away from me. This baby, who united me and maan inthe unbreakable bond of love, our symbol. You didnt think once before stealing that way from me?

Ye baccha jisne mujhe apne parivaar ke kilaaf larney ki taakat di,aapne woh mujhse chiynliya?Ye baccha jisne mujhe mumta ka pehla ehsaas diya,aapne woh mumta mujhse chiynliy?Ye baccha,jis ke liya maine sabkuch aur sabko chod diya.Maine eyk baar bhi nahi socha aur eyk anjaan shehar mey aagey.Aapne woh mujhse chiynliya?Ye baccha jisne mujhe aur Maan ko pyaar ke is atoot bandhan mey baandhiya,Humari Nishani.Aap ne eyk baar bhi nahi socha woh mujhse chiynne se pehley?

Maan is listening to her.  Geet hugs him and she is crying.

Geet: Maan, how will I live?

Maan.mey kaisey Jiyungiy?

Maan: Geet you will have to live for me, because if your not in this world then neither will I be. I would kill myself if something happened to you, and geet we don't need a symbol of our love. our love is everywhere around us. Just like we need oxygen to breathe, a heart to live, maan and geet are nothing without each other.

Geet,tumhe jiyna hoga.Mere liye.Kyunki agar tum is dunya mein nahi ho to main bhi nahi honga.Agar tumhe kuch hogaya toh mey apney aap ko kabhi maaf nahi karpaunga.Aur Geet,humey apniy pyaar ki nishaani nahi chahiye.Jaise ke humhe saans leyney ki liye oxygen chahiye,Jiyne ke liye dil chahiye,Waise hi Maan Aur Geet ayk doosrey ke bina kuch bhi nahi hey.

They Both tearfully Smile.
Pls Comment๐Ÿ˜Š
This is just my idea๐Ÿ˜†
Pls tell me wat u think๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜†
Edited by tere_liye_10 - 13 years ago

That sounds really good

I actually want your idea to happen! :)
Originally posted by Maaneet.Lover

That sounds really good

I actually want your idea to happen! :)
Aww Thank u๐Ÿ˜Š
But u Know,it actualy cud๐Ÿ˜†
Something weird has been happening with me.This is 4m an FF of myn and wat i was writing,sum of it was actually happening๐Ÿ˜Š
Lyk,i wrote Maaneet went on honeymoon,it happened da next day,In my FF dev cums back,that happened,In my FF,there was a miscarriage,That happened๐Ÿ˜ƒ
It kind of freaked me out๐Ÿ˜†
And i was like Ermmm.....CV's how are u doing this?? I live in the Uk,Nd u in india,Theres 1000's Of miles between us but Parts of my FF is cuming true๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
sounds nice yaar ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
i really want them to speak and console each other
this is really nice....i am really waiting for the monday episode to see what happens.......
awesome ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘
Really Gud dialogues U've written Xx...
             How about no talking & complete silence . No filmy statements just holding eachother & hugging eachother . I would love the silence , as silence speaks by itself . 
only one word..true dramatically beautiful!

oops two words hehe...sorry!
Originally posted by roshni19

How about no talking & complete silence . No filmy statements just holding eachother & hugging eachother . I would love the silence , as silence speaks by itself . 
And a sad song playing in the background,Like Jag Soona Lage from Om Shanti Om?๐Ÿ˜†
Kind of like the episode of Yeh Rishta... where no-one spoke,just acted and there was a sad song๐Ÿ˜†
Hmmm...๐Ÿ˜‰
That'd Be Cool๐Ÿ˜†