~SHilpa ANand FC~Shonalicious Birthday Abhi - Page 85

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by -KaSh4Eternity-

he was bothering me for 2 days 🀣he went today so m here.. :P

enjoy da freedom ......!!πŸ˜†  it feeelsss sooo great in the last xm....!!!!!!!!!πŸ˜†
πŸ˜†
Originally posted by DJ_AISHII

How smart the Cv's are.... I knew from Shilpa's entry he will be running after her

oh dhanno...oh dhannooπŸ˜³πŸ˜†πŸ˜†   For   CVs
Originally posted by -Zeeshan-

enjoy da freedom ......!!πŸ˜†  it feeelsss sooo great in the last xm....!!!!!!!!!πŸ˜†
πŸ˜†
last exam was awesome...but we lost the thrill of the independence...humaari bus aayi nahi...and me and sum 4 girls were alone in the whole school for 2 hrs...then uncle  se lift maangi thi...kamina takla driver!
hey guys cya im updating my ff.........

πŸ˜† last exam was awesome...but we lost the thrill of the independence...humaari bus aayi nahi...and me and sum 4 girls were alone in the whole school for 2 hrs...then uncle  se lift maangi thi...kamina takla driver!

yuu knowww.....during my 10th board last practical xm we wereee sooooo happpyy...that we dint even take any vehicle.....we walked almost 4-5 milesss........and then reached homee.......it was awesome feeling that timeee..........we had 4 months vacationss after dat.........i still remember how much fun we did in dose 4 monthss
Originally posted by -Zeeshan-

πŸ˜†
last exam was awesome...but we lost the thrill of the independence...humaari bus aayi nahi...and me and sum 4 girls were alone in the whole school for 2 hrs...then uncle  se lift maangi thi...kamina takla driver![/QUOTE]

yuu knowww.....during my 10th board last practical xm we wereee sooooo happpyy...that we dint even take any vehicle.....we walked almost 4-5 milesss........and then reached homee.......it was awesome feeling that timeee..........we had 4 months vacationss after dat.........i still remember how much fun we did in dose 4 monthss
[/QUOTE]πŸ˜† i can imagine the pain in your legs  πŸ€£
Originally posted by ..kashUrock..

hey guys cya im updating my ff.........
richi ekta AR r opor banio plzzzzzzzzz amar jannyo at least