BitterSweet LoveStory Thread 2 MG FF - Page 91

Posted: 13 years ago
ur writing is definitely making me go crazy for u and the characters....πŸ˜†
love it.....

reva
When r u updating???Can't wait any more.....................😭Edited by sudhi123 - 13 years ago
Muskaan...thst was PRETTY SHORT madam..so do u mind another update...i know i am late but i have been sleeping a lot...hehe..
now dat was gr8!! ... cute update ..πŸ˜‰

thnx 4 d pm ..

continue soon ...
Muskii! honey! When are you gonna update the next part?

loved the update...i can't wait for the next part!

Originally posted by Teenage.dream

Muskii! honey! When are you gonna update the next part?
TONIGHTπŸ˜‰
haw! i missed part 20? 😲😲😲😲...crap...ok...let me catch up...

Part 20
if geet wont eat you...i will! 😳😳😳...im just saying...ill eat you all you...he he...that is how much i love MSK πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰...or MSC according to geets mama on the show πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...i loved the part when geet is like...clearly you dont know much about friendship 😳😳
she's right im sure...does he have any friends? ha haπŸ˜›πŸ˜›...night, dinner, alone = date....sheesh...if only it were that easy...my luck toh...tauba...even on a date it couldnt be less of a date...sigh......"what was it with her always trying to change his sex" 🀣 that was hilarious!!the part with maan running when geet screamed...i could totally picture it in my mind!! i wanna see maan rescuing geet again on the show..he heπŸ˜›πŸ˜›...
Part 21
"First date part 1"...ha ha...if this is anything like your "Suhaag Raath" in the other ff...tangled something...sorry...the name escapes me and im too lazy to look it up πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...but we will be here for a while..not that im complaining...im just saying 😳...speaking of cake...now i want some...i need my daily sugar fix...πŸ˜‰...chocolate chip cookies!!
🀣🀣🀣...thats too funny...maan is absolutely giddy around geet...thats right i said GIDDY πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰...munda toh gaya kaam se ...the precap...haw!!! 😲😲😲😲😲 oh thats awesome!!!

thanks for the lovely updates!! continue when you can 😳
JAZ

wow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  it's  an  amazing  maaneet  FF  yaar........
i loved it................please  add  me  in  ur  PM  list..................

Have started writing . . . a few hours and it will be up but i will only chnage the status to updating when i'll be 80% done with the update . . . till then anything can happen . . . besides i am not really up for updating as my ccondition was BIG comments in THE BRIDE although i didnt get them . . . n m sad but anyway i'll update . . . yeah yeah i know m a drama queen . . . am i notπŸ˜‰