Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: Dreamy_Mystique

what is a leopard in comparison to a tigress😆

it can run faster u see . . . catch me if u can😉
Downhill thumbnail

Originally posted by: 7thHeaven

it can run faster u see . . . catch me if u can😉

chup kar tees maar khan.....by the way...its such a  awful movie...
i felt lik puking while watching it.....

Originally posted by: Dreamy_Mystique

chup kar tees maar khan.....by the way...its such a  awful movie...
i felt lik puking while watching it.....

NAHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII . . . How could u compare me with tthat awful character . . . 😭😭😭😭
don't remind me of that movie . . . till i watched it w=i was under the impression no movie can be worse than Tashan but TMK god what was that . . . i went bonkers watching iut n needless to say i quit after 45 minutes 😆
Downhill thumbnail

Originally posted by: 7thHeaven

NAHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII . . . How could u compare me with tthat awful character . . . 😭

don't remind me of that movie . . . till i watched it w=i was under the impression no movie can be worse than Tashan but TMK god what was that . . . i went bonkers watching iut n needless to say i quit after 45 minutes 😆

gosh u lasted 45 minutes....😆
😆i understood the fate of the film in 15 mins..........
UPDATING IN AN HOUR . . .😃
rsroopali thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
willllllll b waiting
 n give me 5 songs i will select 1 n make a vm k
ninavi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
waiting...waiting...waiting...😍
-Araina- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
wow cool. i'll b waiting. 

hey guys 🤗. . . thank u for ur lovely comments😳 . . . they actually make me want to update as soon as i can😃 . . . so yeah 😃. . . this part is specially dedicated to Reva for constantly bugging me for updates and also for accusing me of late updates😛 . . . i was so sad, still am because of her😭 . . . so if u find the part dry blame her😆. . . Reva this is what i will do if you declare war against me😛 i will blame you for dry updates 😉. . . HAAN . . . and yes it is also dedicated to some sweet people like hinal for taking my side and rakhi di cuz they are sweet hearts😳 and of course priya😆 as she always blames me whenever she gets caught smiling in the class, she blamed me for getting lost in a store . . . she loves blaming me . . . and shika as after a long time i landed first one to comment in her thread 😆. . . speaking of which i forgot i had reserved . . . i'll edit tonight sweetie😳 . . . OK i guess i am done blabbering . . .oops i forgot to mention dia😆 . . . she has formed a gang with reva . . .😭
Chapter 19

"Friendship for starter"

She tiptoed and kissed his cheek.

He froze.

The feel of her lips against his skin was, well nothing less than magical. He stood glued to his spot as he felt his heart thudding erotically in his chest. Her mere touch could make him loose himself within matter of seconds and here she kissed him.

Oh God! Geet literally kissed his cheek.

She smiled as she looked at him cutely and said "what say . . . friends"

That was it.

She was a cutie pie.

She didn't kiss him when he asked her to though it was wrong on his part to ask her to kiss him but now when he said sorry and when never in a million years he expected her to kiss him. She did. She was damn unpredictable. He wondered, last time when he asked her to apologise, she didn't but when it wasn't really her fault she said sorry. Did she always do things this way? Well, whatever it was he just loved it.

He smiled as he said "we can try for that . . . for a starter" he muttered the starter part to himself. Geet couldn't hear it and neither was it meant for her to hear.

"Try" Geet asked, not understanding what he meant.

"since the first time we met we had a bad start, you know, you slapping, then stomping my foot, then making me drink salt coffee, and even I made your second day miserable at office, then I yelled at you for no mistake of your . . . bad start so we need a fresh start . . . like you say . . . friendship but since we both have a tendency to fight all the time I guess we will have to put in a lot of effort in the friendship . . . hence . . . try " He knew he sounded convincing. After all, it wasn't a kid's job to handle an empire as big as Khurana Empire, he knew how to convince people ' it was a cake walk for him.

He was thankful to god she did not hear his muttering. He said starter as he wanted to know her, now that he had accepted that his feeling were something more than attraction he felt this strange yet strong urge to get to know her. So yes, friendship for starter and then you never know what's in store.

"Well then, if that be the case . . . since you are saying we never got a good start . . . and since we are starting a new . . . so . . . I'm Geet and I work as a temporary Junior Architect for KC and as a matter of fact my boss is one hell of a khadoos brute"

"Oh . . . I see . . . uh . . . I am Maan and I am the MD of KC and as a matter of fact the junior architect assisting me is one cranky wild cat"

"So that architect is cranky" Geet said, mockingly.

"And that boss is khadoos" Maan said with a smirk.

Both of them chuckled. Now that was a start.

"Ok . . . now that we are done with the formals, where are we" Geet asked as her eyes wandered in all directions.

"I don't know" Maan said, truthfully.

"So we are lost" Geet asked, slightly fearful.

"In a forest" Maan completed her statement with a straight face.

"And there can be wild animals around" Geet's voice choked.

"I hope not" Maan replied, calmly.

"And they can eat us raw" Geet's eyes went red as tears started to well up.

"Not if they are vegetarians" Maan exclaimed, yet again maintaining a straight voice with absolutely no tinge of sarcasm.

"And we can possibly die out here" Geet said as she gulped.

"Practically yes, hopefully no" Maan replied. And his replied made it even worse for her.

It was then she burst into tears.

She wailed as she said between her sobs "I don't . . . want to . . . die . . . like this . . . not . . . here . . . not now"

Maan was alarmed, it was then it hit him, she was just like a young kid. She was cute, innocent, wild cat and above a cry baby. He didn't think she was sensitive but he should have known better, especially after the fainting incident. He had to do something . . . anything to stop her bawling for two reasons firstly he did not like it when she cried and secondly she was literally harassing his ears by her constant bawling and for the record he couldn't willingly let his hearing be impaired.

He tried talking her into stop crying but it was of nose use. When left with no other option he covered her mouth with his palm as he hoarsely ordered "Chup, bilkul chup"

Her eyes widened in shock as she felt his strong masculine palm touch her lips.

Didn't he just promise he wouldn't do anything without her consent?

Wait a minute.

Where did the consent angle come from? Why would she ever let him repeat those disgraceful actions? But was he not doing the same thing. She rebuked her thoughts thinking may be this was his way of shutting her up and he wasn't planning on repeating his actions but what if he was. He did promise her not to touch any girl without her consent. Oh God! She had made him promise not to touch any OTHER girl. What if he took it the wrong way? No he wouldn't do that. After all they did converse after that and he himself said he would never repeat his actions but then why was he again touching her and worse why was she feeling weird tingling sensations in her tummy.

She muttered against his palm "Could you back off"

He couldn't hear a word. All he could feel was the soft movement of her lips over his palm; they were so warm, he felt his palm tickle with the movement of her lips. He was yet again losing his sanity. He looked in her in the eye with admiration but what he saw their brought him out of his imaginary world. He saw fear and uncertainty. He quickly took a step backwards as he spoke "it wasn't my fault . . . you wouldn't stop bawling so I had to shut you up" looking at her unreadable expressions he feared if she would break their five minutes old friendship and without wasting a second he added "Nothing more . . . trust me"

Geet smiled as she summered to herself "dekha, he was just trying to shut you up . . . why do I always start wailing"

Maan smiled, she looked damn cute murmuring; her gestures were cuteness personified.

He cleared his throat to gain her attention. She instantly stopped murmuring and looked at him with a warm smile which meant she didn't mind it and he was relieved.

"How will we find our way out" Geet asked, scared.

Before Maan could reply she added "I left my cell in the car . . . do you have yours with you . . . please say yes"

Maan shook his head in negative and by one glance at her terror stricken face he knew she'd start crying any moment.

"please don't start crying again, we will find our way out ALIVE" Maan assured her, although he himself had no idea how they'd manage to find their way out of the jungle but he knew one thing for certain, he'd manage it as he was a camper. But the thing to worry was, the sun had already set and it was getting darker. There was no way he was going to wander about in a jungle with Geet in the night. He enjoyed camping and it wouldn't be any difficult for him to roam around in the wild at night searching for the way back but things were different as Geet was with him and they'd already had an encounter with some good-for-nothing goons. Not that he doubted his capability of taking care of her but he was no superhero, yes, if there would be only two-three of them he would be able to handle but what if there were more. He had to be practical and so he decided to wait until dawn and then they'd find their way out.

He looked around for something and soon he was collecting dry leaves and once he was collecting he spread them on the ground in a bundle. Geet had no idea whatsoever he was doing. Instead of trying to get out of the jungle this guy was busy playing with leaves.

Maan looked over his shoulder as he got on his feet and as if reading through her confusion he voiced "This is your bed for tonight, we'll find our way out in the morning"

Was he out of his mind?

Did he really think she would sleep on that?

What if there would be tiny ants and other insects. No way was she sleeping on that. Forget sleeping on that, she wasn't going to spend her night in a forest. Hell no.

"We are not spending the night here" Geet said as she looked at Maan.

"We don't have an option" Maan replied, absentmindedly.

"I am not sleeping on that" Geet grumbled as she curled her lips.

"You don't have an option" Maan replied, smiling. It was like he wasn't bothered about whatever she was saying and that irked her.

"Why can we leave already" Geet said, raising her tone a bit.

"Because it'll be pitch dark soon" Maan replied, this time he was alarmed that she could run away again.

"So what" Geet argued.

"Geet it's not safe" Maan tried to explain.

"Oh yeah . . . and it is safe to sleep here" Geet replied, sardonically.

"It's the relatively safer" Maan said, hoping she would agree with him.

"I am going" Geet stated as she turned on her heels and started walking in any random direction.

"Alone" Maan shouted, he wasn't following her yet.

"Yes" She replied from a distance.

"And you think you can manage" Maan said as he smirked, he knew she was scary cry baby.

Geet knew she couldn't argue on that. One . . . she was scared of the dark. Two . . . she was terrified of animals. Three . . . she had already faced some goons. Conclusion . . . she would do as he says. She came back but did not accept that she couldn't manage on her own rather she covered her fear saying they had just begun friends so if she left him alone it would be rude on her part. Maan chuckled listening to her vague explanation.

Geet went to where he had laid the leaves and sat on them with let legs crossed. Yes! She wasn't going to sleep. She would remain awake all night. Maan smiled as he went on collecting some more leaves for himself. His so called bed was opposite to hers.

Maan sat with his back against the tree as he intently feasted on the sight in front of him. Geet was busy making faces while tearing the dry leaves. She changed her expressions every minute, making him adore her even more.

She looked at him as she grumbled "I am bored"

"I cannot get you a home theatre in the mid of nowhere"

"Excuse me" Geet said as she got on her feet and moved to where he was seated "when did I ask for a home theatre. You are so downright rude. Can't talk normally"

The way she moved towards him with her scrunched up nose and hands on the hips she looked damn cute but at the same time he also feared what she could possibly do. He had already been slapped thrice; he didn't need a fourth one.

"Geet . . . I was just messing with you" Maan said as he got on his feet.

She eyed him like she was ready to eat him. She took a few steps forward as he tentatively stepped backwards until he felt his back touch the tree. Maan Singh Khurana was cornered.

Precap : uh keep guessing . . . some opening up . . . may be another kiss . . . why not test his control . . .back to Delhi may be I am not sure . . . let's see . . .

Edited by 7thHeaven - 13 years ago