MystiqueDew thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago

@muski.........any doubut der,No:1๐Ÿ˜†

nd BTW i'm waiting๐Ÿ˜

Be.edgy thumbnail
Originally posted by: 7thHeaven

Have started writing . . . a few hours and it will be up but i will only chnage the status to updating when i'll be 80% done with the update . . . till then anything can happen . . . besides i am not really up for updating as my ccondition was BIG comments in THE BRIDE although i didnt get them . . . n m sad but anyway i'll update . . . yeah yeah i know m a drama queen . . . am i not๐Ÿ˜‰

Drama queen!! ๐Ÿ˜† Koi shak!?? ๐Ÿ˜‰

Yipeee.. Will be waiting!! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ Haan Haan.. I'll give a big fat comment!! ๐Ÿ˜›
Edited by Teenage.dream - 13 years ago

I got to rush so I am posting as much as I have written . . . really very sorry . . .

Chapter 22

First Date Part 2

Maan froze.

Oh God! What the hell was he thinking while making a chair out of leaves? Did he not know she would fall? What was he supposed to do now? His first ever date and he messed it up. What kind of impression was he giving her? She would never ever go out with him. Damn. He screwed his chance.

His face went pale. He closed his eyes as he waited for her to yell at him.

Unexpectedly he felt a tug at his hand and the next second he was on the ground, next to Geet as he heard her melodious laughter. Flabbergasted he looked at her as she laughed moving her head backwards. He was lost, lost in her innocence, how on earth could she make every situation so cute. Where she should have been angry she wasn't rather she was being playful.
Geet was indeed of a kind and in a good way.

Her laughter was like music to his ears, the way her lips curved into as she smiled, made them look all the more irresistible. The raw beauty that she was was alluring to him. Not even once removing his gaze from her face, he admired her. The moonlight only added to her beauty, she was a pearl . . . the rarest . . . the best . . . she was innocence personified, she was an angel incarnate, she was everything he could ever ask for, may be even more . . . she was the best thing that had ever happened to him.

Wait a minute.

What in the God's name was he thinking.

She looked at his face as she realised he was in trance. She snapped her fingers in front of his eyes as he jolted and broke out of his reverie. She was indeed a spell caster.

When he didn't say anything, a crazy idea seeded into her mind out of the blue and she picked up a few leaves as she crushed them in her fist and threw at him. It took him a quite a few seconds to realise what actually was happening. Geet was throwing dry leaves at him. Before he knew it, or before he could think about anything else other than her cute childlike acts, he was throwing leaves right over her.

She laughed as they continued their playful act and Maan smiled as he saw a tiny leave rest at the tip of her nose.

Aftermath, they lay panting on the leaves that were scattered all over the ground. Turning to his side, with his head resting on his elbow, Maan stared at Geet intently as she continued smiling, oblivious to his gaze. He couldn't help but think how would it feel like to always see that smile 24/7, how would it feel like to forget everything else and just take life as it comes with her by his side, how interesting the dull and monotonous life of his would become if she would be there to fill it with colours of joy.

And then'

What the hell was he thinking?

When did Maan Singh Khurana start fanaticising a future with a girl?

He was changing and he could do nothing about it. But the question here isn't if he could or couldn't stop the change, rather it was whether he wanted to stop the change. May be not, life was so much better not thinking and planning, but just living in the moment. He had spent years of his life just planning everything, how he wanted his office, what he would do, which deal would be done what way, he had been running, never once did he have a chance to even mull over what he was missing at. And now, a strange desire was taking roots in her mind and heart, to live life . . . like she did. He felt his calculated and planned life so imperfect in front of carefree and easy go life. But what he did not know was the reality that lay hidden behind her childlike acts.

No one is innocent by choice, no one chooses to be naive, you are what you are, and you are what circumstances make you. Anyone who would see Geet would probably consider her as an immature girl who although had physically travelled the road to womanhood was yet a young girl more like a one who had recently stepped into adolescence but what missed their eye was the pain that lay hidden in a dark corner of her heart and Maan was among everyone else.

She was naive as she was never allowed to experience life; she was innocent as she had been brought up that way. Although Yash and Mr Handa had given their best to fill the void in her heart, to fill in for the absence of her mother but no matter how much love or care is bestowed upon someone, it can never fill for a mother's love. She had her brother, who was her family; he meant the world to her. He was a father figure to Geet, whenever she looked back he was there to support her, he was a friend to Geet, whenever she needed a shoulder to cry on he was there to wipe her tears, he was the brother who would always protect her from all harm that came her way. But could he really be the mother she longed for.

Maan just admired her as they lay in silence, and before he could stop himself his hands moved remove the leaves that were entangled in her hair. She was he was again going to start their so called leaf fight and just as his hand reached her hair she dogged her head as she rolled over and the leaves stuck all over her. Her ruffled mane covered her face as she blew at a strand of hair that was seemingly tickling her nose.

In his trance Maan neared Geet as her eyed him suspiciously.

Precap: "Can I ask you a question" Geet asked.

"Go on" Maan replied as he staring at the sky.

"Why do I feel butterflies in my stomach when you touch me?"

Second Precap

Rain Dance

I'll edit later . . . sorry I got to rush to the hospital . . .

Sorry guys . . . I know short update and same Precap but trust me I have a valid reason . . . I got to rush for now I'll explain later . . . will PM later . . . sorry once again but I will update the next part within 24 hours . . .

EDITED

K . . . guys m back and i am very sry for the abrubt end and short update but i had to go to the hospital as my mom wasnt feeling well . . . She is an asthematic patient and my sis perfumed the washroom and mom is alergic to its smell, initially it was under control but then  it worsened and my dad is out of station and i had to drive to MH . . . she was nebulised and we came back from the hospital like half an hour back . . . i am sry once again but i will update again in some tym . . . 

Edited by 7thHeaven - 13 years ago
rituka7 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
great
waiting for next part
Edited by rituka7 - 13 years ago
-memorable- thumbnail

short but nice update๐Ÿ‘

make it long next timeโญ๏ธ
Edited by -memorable- - 13 years ago
febinyusuff thumbnail
waiting for the precap sweetheart
ninand thumbnail
aww.. lovely update yet again..๐Ÿ˜ณ
tehzeeb25 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
awwwwwwwwesum prt
Gr8888
Waitin for d nxt prt
RageOfAnAngel thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

That was a sweet & fabulous update ๐Ÿ‘ . Loved the tinge of pain in Geet's life you mentioned & also her childlike behavior in contrast to her blooming womanhood  ๐Ÿ‘ ; both these aspects were superbly written ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

LOVED it , simply AWESOME ..... โญ๏ธ โญ๏ธ
-afsha- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
That was sho shweet update
Loved Geet's innocent n cute thgs
She is sweetheart n childish
Maan is changing n evn im liking the change
Was so waiting for the precap but looks lik will hav to wait more
Chalega will wait
Update soon though๐Ÿ˜‰