Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: pushpi

4 hours?! That's soo far away

It's already 9:31 pm here...dont make me stay up another4 hours to read your update

its 8 in the morning here . . . and i have writen half of it . . . i'll try making it fast but just sleep n read in the morning . . .😳
pushpi thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: 7thHeaven

its 8 in the morning here . . . and i have writen half of it . . . i'll try making it fast but just sleep n read in the morning . . .😳

Oh yeah very easy for you to say that...
I know there's an update coming (now I know you're half way there) and you want me to sleep and read it tomorrow morning? Ha! Yeah right

Type fast fast fast chica
pushpi thumbnail
Originally posted by: 7thHeaven

max 2 hours . . .

Chalega...

Thank you :-)
last scene  . . . max 70 minutes . . .
pushpi thumbnail
Okay so I might read the update on my phone but I'm definitely not going to let your efforts go to waste. I'm def reading it before going to sleep but will comment on it tomorrow morning (since I can't post anything from my phone)

THANK YOU for being so wonderful! :-)
Gosh . . . it is done . . . might update again tonight . . . depends on the comments😈 . . . as usual i have not proof read it so please ignore the mistakes . . . Some of you did not get the PM as ur inbox is full . . . empty your PM dabba sweets u will get the PMs

Chapter 21

"First Date . . . Part 1"

Maan looked at her flabbergasted and slightly scared. He was fearful of what she would do next.

She was so damn unpredictable.

What she did, why she did and how she did, he had no idea whatsoever.

She was the first girl who wasn't smitten by him. Not that he wanted girls to be smitten by him but he for one knew the effect he had on girls and well, he knew he was drop dead gorgeous. Until he met Geet he was least interested in any girl but now things were changing for the better.

Strikingly beautiful, Geet had everything in her looks to make a man worship the ground she walks on. But it wasn't her beauty that attracted Maan to Geet rather it was her childlike innocence, although her being beautiful was indeed cheery on cake. She had the guts to slap a guy right on the face and at the same time she was scared of absolutely anything and everything. She was the loopiest example of naivety. She not only forgave him after his disgraceful actions but also befriended him, what more proof anyone needed to know how innocently naive she was. Not that he wanted her not to forgive him but he was indeed surprised and somewhat shocked at her reaction. Any other girl wouldn't have forgiven him so very easily leave alone friendship. But maybe that was what made the difference. She isn't just any other random girl, she is Geet and that's what he adores about her. She is what she is . . . simplicity at its best.

Yes! Maan Singh Khurana adores a girl. Now that is a first.

His chain of thoughts broke as Geet began her angry banter "How could you leave me alone . . . Friends don't do that, you don't know anything about friendship . . . you are no longer my friend . . . I will never ever talk with you . . . you have any idea how scared I was . . . I hate you . . . Hate you so much . . . never ever talk with me . . . you left me alone . . . Hate you . . . hate you so'

He pulled her by the waist as he kept a hand over her mouth and her blabbering ended. Looking in her eyes he warned her to utter a single word and when he was sure she wouldn't speak he removed his hands only to cover her mouth yet again the very next moment as Geet just wouldn't shut up. She kept blabbering 'I hate you' and sure as hell he hated that line. Well, he didn't expect her to like but hate; now that was strong emotion and she can't hate him. Hell no.

He backed her against the tree as her eyes widened in shock but this time she wasn't petrified. Somewhere deep inside her she knew he wouldn't do anything. Although there was no valid reason which should let her rather make her trust him but regardless of everything that had happened earlier that day, for some unknown she did trust him.

He looked in her eyes and when he did not see anything as such fear; he was shocked yet pleasantly surprised. So, she did trust him . . . to some extent. And that was enough for him to free her but only after he put some sense into her. He uncovered her mouth as he held her by the shoulders and said "yes I don't know anything about Friendship not even the 'F' of friendship but can you not teach me. And I have a good idea how scared you were but do you have any idea what broke upon me when I heard you scream, I ran like a lunatic thinking something happened to you, you were sitting her worrying about your safety and I was worrying about you. I don't know much about friendship, point accepted but I know one thing for sure, friends care for each other but in our case it's just me worrying about when you can't think beyond your fear. I did not leave you leave alone to go have walk in the forest; I went to get food for you. Did you even once think something could happen to me?"

"But you are strong, why would something happen to you" Geet said, innocently, tears welling up in her eyes.

Who the hell could remain angry with this girl?

He couldn't help but smile at her cute reply.

"Did you find anything eatable" Geet asked.

"Yes" Maan replied, without a hint of emotion in his voice.

He moved back as he handed her a pack of biscuit and instantly she flushed with irritation. She only ate chocolate chip cookies. He understood she didn't like it but for heaven's sake they were in a god damn jungle and she was pouting about food. Wasn't the fact that she was getting something to eat enough that she wanted things of her choice.

Then she went into deep thought and finally spoke up "firstly where did you find biscuits in a jungle and secondly if you were able to arrange for a pack of biscuit couldn't you get chocolate chip cookies instead."

This girl was officially crazy.

Who was she?

"Geet I got you something to eat, isn't that enough why do you need to inquire how I got it and like you said this a jungle where the hell am I suppose to wander around for some damned cookies" Maan replied angrily.

Geet's mouth opened in a wide O as she puckered her forehead angrily and kept her hands at her hips.

'Now-what' that was all Maan could think.

"Fine you could have said the exact same thing modestly. Why were you required to call my cookies damned? You have any idea how yum they are. I wonder have you ever tasted them" Geet grumbled.

Maan chuckled.

He can never ever remain angry with her.

She was cribbing as he called some damned oops not so damned cookies damned.

She is a darling.

Maan simply smiled as he said "Sorry . . . I couldn't find anything better but once we get back to Delhi I will give you cookies treat"

"And ice cream and whatever else I ask" Geet replied as she grinned like a two year old.

"Anything" Maan said, smiling.

He was smiling a bit too much lately.

What has this girl done?

"Promise" Geet jumped in excitement.

Maan merely nodded as she smiled cutely.

She extended her arm forward asking him to hand over the packet to her but he didn't. She looked at him suspiciously.

He wasn't planning on eating the whole thing. Was he. No he wouldn't, after all he cares about her, well that's what he says.

He smiled as he asked her to close her eyes and for some strange reason she happily obliged without any arguments. He didn't expect that but well, it was a good thing things became easy for him. He told her not to open her eyes as long as he doesn't instruct her to.

She opened her eyes as she protested "But--

Well, did he really think things would be easy with Geet around?

"Please" Maan requested.

She pouted as she closed her eyes but she did not shut her mouth. Closing your eyes doesn't mean you can't speak so yes she would speak and she spoke "What are you--

"Please Geet can you just remain silent for some time. It's my request as a friend"

"Emotional blackmail" Geet grumbled with her eyes closed as Maan chuckled.

Although she did listen to him by not opening her eyes but being true to her nature she just wouldn't stop blabbering. Taping her foot she repeatedly asked him if she could open her eyes but apparently whatever he was doing was talking him ages.

Maan clapped his hands as he stood up and sighed.

He was done.

He asked Geet to open her eyes as he stood next to her closely watching her expressions. He was nervous. Maan Singh Khurana was nervous. What if she would not like the setting he chose? What if she would get angry with him? God! It was a bad idea. He was about to tell her not to open her eyes but it was too late. Her eyes were wide open and her face blank.

Hell, she doesn't like it. Of course she doesn't like it. No one would have liked it. What the hell was he thinking?

"Oh. My. God. This is so . . . thank you" Geet said as she kissed his cheek in gratitude.

"You like it" Maan's eyes sparkled with happiness. He looked like a five year old and for the record he looked cute but soon the happiness was replaced by a frown as Geet pulled his cheeks.

"You look cute" Geet said as she continued pulling his cheeks.

"Geet . . . I have a reputation to maintain. I am anything but cute" Maan grumbled and that made him look even cuter.

"Aww . . . the cutie is cribbing" Geet teased.

"Stop calling me that" Maan replied, clearly annoyed at her choice of words.

"Cutie"

That was it. No one, simply no one calls Maan Singh Khurana a cutie.

He shot her a deadly glare as he turned his face and looked everywhere but at her.

"Sorry . . . I won't call you cutie" Geet replied, faking innocence.

He smiled.

"I'll call you cutie pie" Geet smirked.

He frowned.

There was no point messing with Geet. He knew she wouldn't listen.

"You made this for me" Geet asked as she once again looked at the setting in front of her.

No one had ever done something so simple yet sweet for her. Everything her friends or Veju would do would be fancy and nowhere near simple. But this, it was just perfect. Well, at least for her it was.

Man nodded as he led her to their so called dinner table--

A small born fire in the centre, with two square shape heaps of leaves arranged across each other around it, with Maan and Geet written at the foot of either seat. Maan took Geet by the hand as he led her to her seat. She smiled as she bent to sit on the so called dinner chair and bang--

Precap

"Can I ask you a question" Geet asked.

"Go on" Maan replied as he staring at the sky.

"Why do I feel butterflies in my stomach when you touch me?"

Second Precap

Rain Dance

I hope it was worth the wait . . .
Thank you roops for the lovely VM

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hhBraQ1VdK8[/YOUTUBE]
Edited by 7thHeaven - 13 years ago
ninand thumbnail
cuties.. cutie-pies.. tootsies🤗... munchkins...  looney-bins.... nutcases... marshmallows....  awwLe-cookiee-minchi-moooo...mwah-mwah-mwah!❤️😍

they are so freaking cute both of them🤣 ❤️ I could roll them together and eat em up in one freaking morsel 🤣

And now the lil Miss-shiver-in-my-shoes-Brave-Handa is going to ask some very innocent questions!!🤣

I'll have to give it to Maan and his restrain in the face of such avalanche of innocence 😆... His brain cells are goina give up trying to control him and leave for good..🤣... 

super hilarious cute lovely aww such adorable update!! more more more😍

Water. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
A beautiful update.
Thank you.
'Why do I feel butterflies in my stomach when you touch me?" -- A classic line...full of innocence.
Loved it.
Thanks so much Muski.
123pritha thumbnail
wowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
awesome 
Mindblowing update 😃
geet is really unpredictable 
1.ouldn't you get chocolate chip cookies instead OMGGGGGGGG
2.But you are strong, why would something happen to you  I KNOW MUNDA IS STROMG U BUT STILL ITS STILL A JUNGLE 
3.she kissed his cheek in gratitude coooooollllllllllllllll
superbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbb👏
loved it⭐️
msk cutie pie haha😆
and the precap wonderful 
i surely having butterflies in my stomach thinking about maan's answer & dance
now how will i concentrate on my work 
u better update quickly otherwise i will have sleepless nights

continue soon plzzz
thanks for an awesome update 
Edited by 123pritha - 13 years ago
HawtieSeep thumbnail