Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nazsij thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
frendship...........wow.nice second start.loved it.............
maan sing khurana took steps backward..............oooooooooooooppppppppppsssssssssss

cyum321 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

awesome

finaly friends

preethia thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
loved the update..............chalo dosti ki shuruat toh huyi...........mujhe maan pe poora barosa hain.......he will make her fall in love with him...........
hey wud like to hv atleast couple of updates with their jungle trip.............
pl cont soon
simi91 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
lovely update
love it each part
pls cont soonnnnnnnnnnnn
basicquestion1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
back to the city so soon..............naheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeen...plz plz pweety pheez let them be in jungle for a while. atleast give em two nights away from the world.i'm not asking for them to go all the way but let there b sum masti.πŸ˜‰ 😍
geet is such a shona , shoo masoom that it'll take her sum time to realize what she feels for maan is different than she wud feel for any other boy.πŸ˜†

all i can think right now is of a million tv / films footage. old old movie hero then qayamat se qayamat tak then last but least arjun n arohi in jungle.

the update was totally awesome as usual. her constant chatting with her own-self is amazing. i like how she gets so confused about maan. very very true to a personality like geet that has always been shelled.  
luv the way maan thinks she is soo cute..i agree 100%πŸ‘

KrishnaSourav thumbnail
brilliant part . loved it, enjoy it.
loved maaneet scene and conversation.
 aww geet is so cute and sweet.
 poor maan still sacred of geet.
 so they start their friendship good.
 maan still feared abt slapped by geet.
loved this part

"Well then, if that be the case . . . since you are saying we never got a good start . . . and since we are starting a new . . . so . . . I'm Geet and I work as a temporary Junior Architect for KC and as a matter of fact my boss is one hell of a khadoos brute"

"Oh . . . I see . . . uh . . . I am Maan and I am the MD of KC and as a matter of fact the junior architect assisting me is one cranky wild cat"

"So that architect is cranky" Geet said, mockingly.

"And that boss is khadoos" Maan said with a smirk.

Both of them chuckled. Now that was a start.

both r sameπŸ˜†

geet scared abut animals , me too

but I loved their jungal trip.

loved this part also

some more leaves for himself. His so called bed was opposite to hers.

Maan sat with his back against the tree as he intently feasted on the sight in front of him. Geet was busy making faces while tearing the dry leaves. She changed her expressions every minute, making him adore her even more.

She looked at him as she grumbled "I am bored"

"I cannot get you a home theatre in the mid of nowhere"

"Excuse me" Geet said as she got on her feet and moved to where he was seated "when did I ask for a home theatre. You are so downright rude. Can't talk normally"

The way she moved towards him with her scrunched up nose and hands on the hips she looked damn cute but at the same time he also feared what she could possibly do. He had already been slapped thrice; he didn't need a fourth one.

"Geet . . . I was just messing with you" Maan said as he got on his feet.

She eyed him like she was ready to eat him. She took a few steps forward as he tentatively stepped backwards until he felt his back touch the tree. Maan Singh Khurana was cornered.

so Maan Singh Khurana also cornered

update soon.

Edited by PrithviSanyo1 - 13 years ago
komlika thumbnail
First thing first..........thanks........... ab sub ko pata chal gaya 😲 ........ aur tumne muje bura bana diya 😭......... but still ur my friend n  I  LOVE U πŸ€— ........... and therefore will continue blame game 😈 πŸ˜†
of course priyaπŸ˜† as she always blames me whenever she gets caught smiling in the class, she blamed me for getting lost in a store . . . she loves blaming me

now coming to update:-

LOVE IT......... geet is too cute......... how can Maan Singh Khurana not fall for her😍.......... Geet kiss Maan on his cheek
😳(we all were waiting for _____ khair no problem at-least kiss toh kiya) ......... Now they r FRIEND (me like tht)........bichara Maan .........kitna bada explanation πŸ˜² dena pada just to explain y he said " try to be friends"
πŸ˜†

Edited by komlika - 13 years ago
-Premeena- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
loooll that was a cute cute update... geet is soo innocent and maan is scared hahah thats hilarious LOL... update sooonn.. a kisss?? hmm then what if maan takes another one forcefully since she is the one testing his patience now..LOll

quick update..!!
doosheeka thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
awesome update.................................continue soon..........................