Fan Fictions

BitterSweet LoveStory Thread 2 MG FF - Page 52

Be.edgy thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
You know what!!? My sixth sense say that a Big fat JHAPAD is coming Maan's way.. πŸ˜† Bechara kitne thapad khayega yaar.. πŸ˜†

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

priyanka86 thumbnail
Lovely updates..
continue soon.. &
pls add me to ur PM list
This content was originally posted by: Teenage.dream

You know what!!? My sixth sense say that a Big fat JHAPAD is coming Maan's way.. πŸ˜† Bechara kitne thapad khayega yaar.. πŸ˜†

u sure darling . . .πŸ˜‰
This content was originally posted by: PaintedSky

no updates?? 😑

arre sweety chill . . . i m writting . . . trying to complete it within two hours but no promises . . .
remember anger isnt good for health . . . besides how can u think of even snatching MSK's Birth right ie to get angryπŸ˜†
maanujaanu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
yipieeee u gonna b updating soon
m happy

Be.edgy thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: 7thHeaven

u sure darling . . .πŸ˜‰

Wooooo..☺️ Muskiiiiiii!!!! Naughty huh.. Ahem! I'm not complaining.. Lage raho.. πŸ˜‰
rupzloveu thumbnail
Plzzzzzzzzzzz let maan know about geet identity.. ......
komlika thumbnail
hey me back........n..........waiting πŸ˜
t-mayur-sajan-j thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Hey
amazing ff
waiting for the update
jasmin
i am dead tired after writing so i will edit later . . . pweej ignore the erros . . . like u know i have ahabbit of eating words and i didnt eat anything tonight as i have fever and i am very cranky presently and i did not want to eat what was cooked so i had to settle for only milk . . . anyway so yes since i was somewhat hungry while writting there are bright chances i would have eaten words . . .πŸ˜†

CHAPTER 18

"Unknown feelings"

Her breath constricted in her chest.

What the hell did he mean by kiss him?

Was he out of his mind?

He nuzzled her ear as he took in her scent. He was under her spell. He was simply not in his right senses.

He moved her hair behind her ear with his nose as she shuddered. Her body was betraying her mind; it was reacting to his touch erotically. He moved his lips to her neck as he ever so softly kissed her.

Now she was getting scared. What did he want to do? Was he showing her the movie? Oh God! He wasn't gay and she was alone with him in a jungle and he was--

Tears welled up in her eyes as she realised the situation she had gotten herself into. As sanity came back, she pushed him with all her strength but he was way too strong for her. He kissed her jaw line as his hands encircled her waist and pulled her closer.

She hit her fists against his chest but all her efforts were futile. They only made him hold her tighter. His one hand snaked up her back and held her neck tightly as the other hand held her waist firmly, pressing her to him. He bit her cheek as she let out a pained hiss. She was helpless against his strength. She struggled against his grip on her waist as she kept hitting him on his chest. But much to her frustration they only increased the intensity of his assault over her.

He lowered his head to her collarbone as he whispered against her skin "you're making me go crazy . . . kiss me"

. He was a man gone'all logic, all sanity, all rationale had left him already. He kissed her neck wildly like he was hungry for the feel of her silky touch, like he couldn't have enough of her. He moved lips over to her chin as he showered her with wet kisses. He whispered "you're like a drug to me . . . Kiss me"

He pulled her closer as his hand went into her thick mane and he nuzzled her ear. He whispered again "you're damn cute . . . kiss me"

He became wilder in his need. He kissed her fervently all over her face as he beseeched "Kiss me"

He kissed her till her resistance died, till her feeble attempts to push him off stopped, till he felt a salty liquid touch his lips. His eyes snapped open as the realisation of his shameful act dawned on him. He instantly left her as he stepped back. He looked at her with guilt.

What had he done?

How could he.

He felt someone stab him right through his heart as he saw those tears . . . he had set them there.

Geet opened her eyes as she said with tears streaming down her face "And I thought you were decent"

Geet covered her mouth with her hands as she suppressed a sob and looked at him with utter disgust. She ran. She ran away . . . away from him.

How was she to face her brother?

How dare he touch her and how could she let him.

What will she tell Yash?

She cried as she ran senseless of her surroundings. At that moment nothing mattered to her, at that moment she knew nothing, at the moment all she could think of, all she could fell was his lips against her skin.

It took Maan quite some time to register what had actually happened. He had kissed Geet like he owned her. How could he. Oh God! Geet had runaway. She had run away from him. She had runaway into the jungle. She was alone.

She was in DANGER and all because of him.

He ran.

He ran like a mad man.

He wandered in the wild as his eyes searched for her. He was scared. He was scared something would happen to her. Yes! Maan Singh Khurana was scared, no, scared was an understatement, he was terrified. He couldn't let anything happen to her. He despised himself for his disgraceful actions. How could he let himself get carried away?

GEET. Where was she? Was she fine? What if . . . no, nothing can happen to her; he wouldn't let anything to her.

Dev entered the mansion, drunk and worn out. His shirt half tucked in his black pants, his belt hanging down to his knees, his hair ruffled and his face all blue and red.

The servants came rushing to him as he collapsed on the floor.

She ran till her legs gave up. She ran till her tears dried up leaving behind streaks on her cheeks. She ran till she felt a tug at her wrist. She gulped as she heard wicked laughs. She looked at the grip on her wrist as fear took over her. She very slowly lifted her gaze as she came face to face with a man who looked like a thug. She tried snapping her hand as the felt herself being lifted off her feet and dropped at the aggressively. She saw two other men comparatively younger and they looked emancipated. They stood at her side as they smirked and the other man held wrists pinning them to the ground above her head. She screamed. She closed her eyes real tight thinking it all is a bad dream and once she wakes up she will be safe and sound in her bed. She cursed herself for having run like that. What was she thinking? She was alone in a forest with a bunch of hooligans surrounding her and god knows what all they can do.

She screamed as she felt a hand cover her mouth. She opened her eyes to see that jerk moving closer to her face. She kicked, she struggled to move, but nothing helped. Tears cascaded down her cheeks as she trembled with fear. She closed her eyes yet again fearing what was to come.

Moments later she felt the wait lift off her as she heard crackling sound of bones and painful screams. She opened her eyes to see Maan beating the hell out of the guy. She saw him yank the guy onto the ground as the other two guys ran for their lives. She saw him pulling that jerk by the collar and punching him right in the face. Seconds later he lay unconscious on the ground.

She looked at Maan as he extended his hand forward for her to hold. She reached out to his extended arm as he pulled her on her feet. She looked at him, still terror gripping her soul; she sprung her arms around him as she hugged him for the life of hers. His hands tenderly encircled round her waist as he tears soaked his shirt. Every sob that escaped her lips sent a million pin pricks right through him. He stroked her hair as he tried to pacify her but she was nowhere near stopping. She kept blabbering in fear "I was so scared, so scared, please don't leave me, I am so scared, please stay with me"

He reluctantly pulled out of the hug as he cupped her face and said "It's ok . . . nothing is going to happen with you as long as I am there . . . stop crying . . . you are just fine . . . I am here . . . right here . . . always"

Always, yes he would always be there. That was the promise he made to himself. He would never let any harm come her way.

He had given up naming his feelings mere attraction, it something beyond his understanding. No doubt he was attracted to her like moth to fire. But the moment he saw that guy hovering over Geet, he knew what he felt was something more than simply attraction. He couldn't bear the sight of that bast*** touching Geet. He felt a sudden protectiveness, possessiveness for Geet which he hadn't felt for anyone, not even Anwesha. He didn't know what he felt for her but he knew one thing for certain . . . he cared for her.

She looked at him with teary eyes as she trembled in fear. Whenever she'd watch movies and there would be a scene as such of the types what just happened with her, she would bash the girl saying she should have resisted and not let those jerks touch her. while watching those movies she always felt that girls weren't as helpless as they were projected but now, after having faced it for real, she knew criticising others and finding fault with their way of handling such things is far too easy but the real test comes when you yourself face such situations. She was too scared to even speak. She had been brought up in a very protective environment and even though she knew such things happen, she was yet oblivious to how scary and terrifying they could be. At that moment all she wanted was to run to her Veju and never let go. She needed to feel his arms around her, she needed to feel his hand stroke her hair, and she needed that security.

Maan wiped Geet's tears as he yet again pulled her to him. Hers hands went around his waist as her head rested at his shoulder. She felt secure. She felt safe. This feeling was different. Yes, she felt a sense of security when with Yash but this feeling; this sense of being safe and secure in Maan's arms was something which was alien to her till date. She just loved the feeling of his arms around her, she loved the pounding of his heart against her ear, and it was soothing her, taking away all her fears. She was safe. She knew it.

When he felt her sobs die out, when he felt she wasn't trembling, when he felt she was calm, he pulled out of the hug as he yelled "what the hell were you thinking"

"Why did you run like that?"

"Do you have any idea what could have happened had I not come on time"

"Why did you run?"

It was then it hit Geet what Maan had done and why she ran.

But he helped her but he also did those things with her.

Should she forgive and forget those kisses as he saved her.

Fine, he saved her but that doesn't mean she can forget what he did.

Can she forget?

Should she forget?

Decided, if he apologises she will forgive him. After all had it not been for him, she would have lost her dignity forever.

Wait a minute.

Had it been for him as well, she was on the verge of losing her dignity. Wasn't he doing the exact same thing that those jerks wanted to do? But it felt differently. Yes, she was scared then also but somewhere she did like it.

Why did she hug him? Why did she feel secure in his embrace? What was it that she was feeling? Questions, confusions and more questions plagued her mind. She had answer to none. She thought over it and decided she would ask Pari about it. But what exactly was she supposed to ask. Urgh! She was going to ignore it. Yep, she would ignore all these nonsensical questions till they leave her mind.

Maan shook Geet by the shoulder as he realised she was engrossed in deep thought. He asked again "why did you run"

"Weren't you doing the exact same thing that those hooligans wanted to do" Geet stated, innocently.

That was an accusation. How dare she compare him with those good-for-nothing bast****.

"You did those things and I ran" Geet said bluntly.

Geet was right. He did cross his limits. It was then that guilt overcame him and he looked down unable to meet her innocent eyes. He was wrong. He had no right whatsoever to kiss her like that. It was nothing less that assaulting her. Maan Singh Khurana, one of the most respected men of the country indirectly took advantage of a girl.

How could he.

What in the world was he thinking?

Was he out of his right mind?

How was he to ever face her again?

"I am sorry" Maan said as he continued looking down.

"Come again" Geet said unbelievingly. Did Mr I-Am-So-Great say sorry.

"I shouldn't have done all those . . . I am sorry . . .  I assure you it will never . . . ever be repeated again . . . can we just forget it all and start a fresh . . . please forgive me" Maan replied as he put all his wits together and looked her in the eye.

Geet was Geet. Any other girl wouldn't have ever even thought about forgiving him but she believed people make mistakes and if they repent it they deserve a second chance. After all she herself had made the blunder of running away from home . . . it was not a forgivable mistake but Yash did forgive her. She had slapped Maan out of a silly misunderstanding, but even after that he saved her. After weighing all options and considering every god damn angle of the situation. She came to a decision.

"Promise you will never do any such thing with any other girl without her consent"

He looked at her in disbelief. Was she really going to forgive him? For once in his life he wanted to dump all sophistication into the drain and jump like a kid who got his favourite candy. He quickly nodded his head as he raised his hand in air and said "I promise"

She smiled and then she did the unexpected.

She tiptoed and kissed his cheek.

It was his turn to freeze.

Precap: keep guessing . . .

SO peeps how was it . . . I hope long enough . . . and now I know there were two groups of readers one who expected him to get a slap and others who expected a kiss . . . well coming to slap . . . don't you guys think bechare ne kafi slaps already kha liye hain . . . and about kiss . . . do u think I will let a lip lock happen so early and easily . . . hell no . . .

Edited by 7thHeaven - 13 years ago