Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: anushaarja

u noe muski now here we will b having power cut for 2 hrs......... dat means wen ur update is ready...... our power cut will b finished........ yappieeeeee......... ๐Ÿ˜†

what a coincidence sirji๐Ÿ˜†
MystiqueDew thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: 7thHeaven

baby i m writting๐Ÿ˜ƒ  ist teaser scene has been written second in progree . . . may another hour or so . . .๐Ÿ˜ƒ

k..........tats gd, will wait!!!

anushaarja thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: -dia-

k..........tats gd, will wait!!!

give d 3rd teaser plzz......... wait a minute..... am i selfish....... no na........
MystiqueDew thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: anushaarja

give d 3rd teaser plzz......... wait a minute..... am i selfish....... no na........

bilkul nahi...........ab muskaan give us another one may be two๐Ÿ˜‰

@ dia and anushaarja . . . u guys r not at all selfish . . . plain greedy is what u r . . . be content with two teasers . . . btw he is gonna kiss her again . . . was that a teaser

Originally posted by: 7thHeaven

fifteen minutes๐Ÿ˜ณ

waiting....
so excited
Hina.khanxxx thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Waiting... Aur kitni dair lagegi plz jaldi update kariye aap...

Hina.
Downhill thumbnail
15 minutes over dear๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

Chapter 17

'The Deadly Attraction . . . Part 4'

As soon as Geet cut the call she turned to look at Maan who in turn was staring at her. There was something different about his gaze, it wasn't his usual I-Am-The-Boss gaze rather it was something soothing and she seemed to like it but at the same time it made her conscious of their proximity.

Maan opened his mouth to speak and Geet knew she had to act fast. If he would question her about anything she won't be able to make an excuse, she had to avoid getting into any such situation. She spoke before he could and she knew he wouldn't dare ask her anything after what she was going to say. She raised her eye brows as she asked "where are we going"

It was then Maan realized he had no idea whatsoever where they were. He looked around and cursed himself for having lost track of the road. He couldn't stop driving, that would make her suspicious and no way in the world was he going to let her know he didn't know where they were. After all he a reputation to maintain--he was a perfectionist.

Maan kept driving for another five minutes not able to make out their exact location. He tried recalling the path he drove but much to his frustration he didn't remember a single thing after that first intimate touch with her. Now was the time to make a decision, what was more important, his so called I-Am-Never-Wrong attitude or the possibility of getting lost in the mid of nowhere.

Geet glanced at her surroundings and it was then that terror shook her. They were on a deserted road, not a soul could be seen anywhere in the vicinity, and the area was getting wild. The road was not metalled and they were surrounded by wild trees. God! They had entered a jungle.

And then'

She screamed.

Maan pushed the breaks as he looked at her bewildered at her sudden outburst.

Maan heard a hollow roar which meant vehicles were moving somewhere near and he sighed but his respite was short lived. Geet thought the sound was made by some wild animal and she screamed as she got of the car and ran in any random direction. It took Maan a few seconds to realize Geet was running . . . running away into the wild. He instantly followed her as he shouted for her to stop. But much to his frustration Geet was nowhere near listening, she was too scared to register anything that was happening around her. She felt someone following her and she dared look behind. What if a wild bear, or a lion, wait a second, are there lions in India, fine, whatever it is, her reflexes asked her to keep running and she did exactly the same.

Maan yelled at the top of his lungs "GEET"

It was then that she stopped. Maan came running towards her and hugged her with such force that choked her lungs. She was startled. He broke out of the hug as he held her by the shoulders and barked in anger "What the hell do you think you were doing. Are you insane? Who the hell runs likes that in the wild? Do you understand it could have been dangerous?"

'I got scared' Geet said it ever so cutely that he almost smiled but that did not mean he wasn't angry. He was fuming.

"What kind of excuse is that" Maan roared.

She got scared of the sudden rise in tone and moved backwards. She tripped over a stone that lay carelessly on the ground. Maan saw she falling and instantly his hands went around her waist to stabilize her but much to his hard luck or rather golden luck they both fell on the ground with Geet on top of Maan. Maan's hands were wrapped protectively around her waist, her hands rested over his chest and her face dug into his shoulder.

Geet lifted her face as she looked at him. As soon as Maan saw those doe like eyes stare into his, he was yet again lost . . . lost in them. Geet tried getting off Maan, unmindfully he tightened his grip around her waist and she fell right back on him. For some unknown reason he wanted her close. She tried again and this time Maan rolled over, now Geet was under him. He freed her waist as he kept both his hands on either side of her face. She looked at him with wide open eyes. She had no idea whatsoever was happening. She went blank. Her breath constricted in her chest as he moved closer to her face.

Maan was not in his senses. He did what he wanted to do--he kissed her cheek.

She froze.

He lifted his face and moved to the other cheek and softly nibbled it.

Her mind screamed for her to push him away but her body wouldn't move an inch.

He rubbed his subtle against her cheek as she shuddered. He moved lower as he kissed her chin. He moved further lower as Geet bit her lips more in nervousness than fear. He traced his lips over her collar bone and kissed the hollow of her throat. She gulped as she felt his breath on her neck. It sent shivers down her spine. She could feel butterflies somersaulting in her stomach.

Maan moved to her ear lobe as he gently nibbled it and whispered "you're beautiful" He rubbed his nose along the side of her ear as she closed her eyes. He whispered huskily "But you don't have brains" her eyes snapped open as her mouth formed an 'O'. How dare he call her dumb? Of course she had brains. Just when she was about to speak he closed her mouth with his palm as his eyes commanded her not to utter a word. He moved to her eyes as she closed them. He kissed each of her eyelids as she felt her stomach churn. The feel of her lips against his palm was making him want so much more. He couldn't help but think how those soft full lips would feel against his own. He removed his hand from over her mouth as he moved his lips closer to hers.

And then'

She pushed him with all her might as he fell to his side and she instantly got on her feet. That brought him back to reality.

"What do you think you were doing? How dare you touch me?" Geet yelled.

That was it. He knew what he wanted. It was attraction or anything else he didn't know and he no longer cared. All that mattered was he loved the feel of her skin; he loved the thudding of her heart against his, he knew what he needed. He got on his feet as he said "I'll tell you what I was doing"

With that said he started moving towards her as she moved backwards.

"Stop right there" Geet commanded.

He didn't reply back just kept moving, all the while maintaining eye contact with her. She gulped as he cornered her against a tree. He pressed his body against hers as he placed his hands on either side of her waist blocking her escape route. He traced her collar bone with his finger as he moved it higher along her neck and stopped near her lips. He ran his finger along her lower lip as she gulped her saliva. Soon his lips were tracing the same path as that traced by his finger. He kissed her collarbone ever so softly as he whispered against her skin "this is what I was doing" He lifted his face as he kissed her cheek and said "Now you will do the same"

She went blank. What the hell did he mean by she will do the same.

He removed one hand from her side as he freed her hair from the band and let them cascade down her shoulders. He dug his face in her hair as he took in their intoxicating scent. He whispered "Kiss Me"

Precap: keep thinking . . .

CHAPTER 18

How do you like the cliff hanger . . . BTW my lappy will be back tomorrow . . . loved reading your comments and love u guys . . .

Now, I want Maan to b J of his brother and u guys wanted him to be J of her brother . . . so let's call it a draw . . . he will be J of both . . . what say . . . u guys r forgetting . . . he only knows she has a brother, he doesn't know who her brother is and Yash is coming to Delhi soon so think what can happen . . . and Arjun is also there.

Edited by 7thHeaven - 13 years ago
๐Ÿ˜ก
๐Ÿ˜กhow much i wish to kill u for stopping at the wrong time.............
sighhhhhhhhhhh...but then who will give the next update๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
just kidding..............but i do want to kill u......
seriously cliffhangers should be banned with effect from now..........that too from ur ff

awesome word will not justify the update..............
ur update was simply marvellous........
loved it completely.................
u better come up with next update soon........or else be ready to face my wrath.........๐Ÿ˜†
jhootis, belans wil be welcoming u๐Ÿ˜†
anyways keep writing
and plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz cont soon๐Ÿ˜ณ
love u and ur ff a lot
p.s. and dont my mind my gibberish blabber...................

love melody๐Ÿ˜ƒ