Fan Fictions

BitterSweet LoveStory Thread 2 MG FF - Page 25

Posted: 13 years ago
This content was originally posted by: --Shika--

i can understand par..u need to give some time for the medicines to start working haina..? if you take them without ap na, then it'll create more complications. i was worried for u sweetie. isiliye asking you not to take medicines. pata hain ek baar.. some doc suggested me a medicine and that was too powerful and i ended up admitting in hospital. sometimes medicines are much dangerous than the pain itself.>!!

now that we r talking abt doctors i was just wondering why is their handwritting so pathetic😆

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

hahaha coz we will not able to take the medicines without going to them😆
i just dont understand how only medical shop ppl understand the doc's hand writing!!🤣
PS: power cut. update will be  posted today night!!
thanxx a lot dear for giving us the updates/////
its really sweet of u that u r taking pains to give us ur wonderful updates...........
keep writing
love u and ur ffs
maanmeet1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
will pray dat ur lappy is fixed soon..........till den short updates will do........thnx for thinking so much about us d readers..........waiting for d update...........
will update tonight . . . after 10 . . .
Shalve thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
will be waiting for yr update tonight... 

I will update THE BRIDE tomorrow along with this one . . .😃 . . . but short parts😃
CHAPTER 15

"The Deadly Attraction part 2"

Both of them did not utter a word since Maan resumed driving. Well, Geet was yet to come to terms with what had actually happened and Maan, he was busy relishing the memory of their first intimate touch.

Geet could still fell the burning sensation on her collarbone, it gave birth to feeling she never knew existed. She hated wet kisses since her childhood and today, for the first time she did not hate it, though she did not know if she liked it but she sure as hell she did not hate it. She was realising the effect Maan could have on her. She'd never felt any such thing in her lifetime and she could not comprehend anything that was happening.

Geet's cell phone started ringing and she froze.

What if . . . it's Veju?

What will she say?

She can't even lie with Maan sitting right besides her. Like that was option, even if she would have been alone she couldn't lie, Yash would catch her within matter of seconds.

And she cannot avoid the call. Wait why she can't. Hell yes, she will. After all, she was angry at Yash. Ok, she was not in real sense but Yash needn't know that. Decided she will not answer the call under the pretext of being mad.

Maan looked at her from the corner of his eyes and found her muttering something to herself. He noticed she wasn't receiving the call. The phone stopped ringing and started ringing again shortly after. She was still not even taking it out of her purse. The constant ringing was getting on his nerves. When even after fifteen minutes she did not bother to answer the call Maan shouted "could you shut that thing up or answer the call"

Geet was frightened by his tone. She wasn't used to yelling and this guy seems to love shouting. She knew she was cornered, she could cut the call but what was the guarantee the caller wouldn't call again and if she avoids it Maan will murder her by shouting. The best option was to put the phone on silent.

She took out cell and noticed it was Pari and not Veju. Maan looked at her cell phone and guess what; it was the latest black berry. How did she afford it?

"Is that the latest model of black berry" Maan asked as he looked at the phone.

"Uh . . . it's not mine. It's uh . . . Pari's you know the girl from the hospital. My cell phone got lost and she lent me hers for the time being" Geet lied, praying he wouldn't see through her lie. She knew she did not sound convincing. Her phone rang again. Pari was life saver. She hurriedly answered the call.

Before Geet could even open her mouth to speak Pari yelled "what the hell is wrong with you"

Maan could actually hear her yell.

Geet closed her eyes as he took a deep breath and said "what happened"

"Why weren't you answering my call" Pari said trying hard not to shout

"I thought it was him" Geet replied, not once thinking Maan was sitting right besides her.

"Who . . . veer ji" Pari asked.

"Yes"

"Geet . . . you could have at least checked the caller ID" Pari said rather calmly.

"My mistake . . . sorry" Geet made a cute face though Pari couldn't see her but this was Geet. She had a habit of making faces while talking.

Maan looked at her and kept staring intently. She was a cutie.

"BTW, why are you avoiding his calls" Pari asked, curiously.

"Uh . . . as I can't lie to him and I can't tell him where I am" Geet answered, truthfully.

Now it was Maan's turn to be curious. Who the hell was she talking about? Was there someone in her life? If yes, why was he feeling bad? He was just attracted to her, nothing more. Why the insecurity?

"You know I was about to give him a call, why aren't your body guards with you" Pari replied, sulking.

This was it. At least they could try and understand her. But no, they were just not ready. For heaven's sake, what was the big deal if she wanted a normal life, a life without spies? Geet couldn't handle it anymore and her frustration coupled with fatigue of work led her to lose here cool as she yelled "can I please have some breathing space. It's suffocating. I know it's his love but god damn it, I am done with over protectiveness. If I would tell him where I am you know what he would do, he would take the first flight to Delhi and take me back with him. I just have one month to live my life, can I at least not have that. Tell me Pari, have I once complained even after being locked in the house every living hour of my life. That day when I sneaked out of the house, you know why I went back just the fourth day; I couldn't bear to give him pain, not in my wildest dreams. When you told me he cried it was like someone ripped my heart out. I would rather die a hundred deaths than give him pain. But as much as I love him, I need this one month. Once I go back to Chandigarh, my life will again be the same . . . house arrest, but till then let me live this one month."

"What if he finds out you is alone, with no body guards" Pari knew Geet was pissed and she tried changing the topic.

"First . . . he will not find out. Second . . . I am going to tell him anyway once I go back, trust me I can't hide anything from him. He reads me like an open book. Third . . . even if he finds out, he loves me too much to be angry with me for more than five minutes. At most what can happen, I will have to go back to Chandigarh."

Maan was all the while listening to her like it was a matter of life and death. He didn't miss a single word that escaped her mouth, not a word and definitely not the word LOVE. She loved someone and from all he could understand he knew one this for certain'she wasn't happy but she did love the guy a lot. Who the hell was she in love with? House arrest, suffocation, breathing space, chance to live life, what was it all about. The more he got to know her, the more he confused himself. She was an enigma. Who was she?

PRECAP: LOST IN THE JUNGLE AND PHONE CALL CONTINUES.

SHORT UPDATE . . . I know and I am sry but I told u guys the reason (READ THE NOTE ON PG 31 & 33)  . . . PLZ BEAR WITH ME FOR SOME TIME . . . I will update another part tomorrow but that will also be short. My back is paining like anything cuz of sitting on the damned chair for so long. Guys, I took a lot of pain writing it as I had to use PC, plz give me comments. I know its dry but fun will follow and Maan will NOT find out who she is this easily. Let's see what excuse she makes.

Edited by 7thHeaven - 13 years ago
Loquacious_Aash thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

i am surprised maan didnt have a heart attack hearing all that!! hehe..

loved ur short one....waiting for tom!!
Edited by aashluvsmaan - 13 years ago
Sujata77 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
great part. update soon. Edited by SuJaTa790 - 13 years ago
namita25 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Awwww Muskaaan hun thans a ton for giving us an  update ....love you........🤗

me just loved it…awww Maaan is getting inquisitive know…..he wants to know who was Geet talking about to Pari….he listened every part of Geet's convo with full attention....n didn't miss out anyhting......poor he…..he is head over heels in love with her…he has still not realised his feelings……but will soon realise it.