Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

angullgrl91 thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
HAHHA!! that was hilarious!! cant wait to see what maan does when he realizes that his family thinks he's gay!! HAHHAHAH
thanks for the pm
doosheeka thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
amazing update........................liked the way maan proved his point that he is not gay......................
nahtani88 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
wow
amazing update
cont soon
Edited by nahtani88 - 13 years ago
ninavi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
thnk god ek to MU clear ho gayi 
πŸ˜† nw der is vicky , dadima an annie  reh gaye....
lovellyy update muski πŸ€—
nw wht next ..do pyaar karne wale jungle me kho gaye ??😳
cont sooooooon
thnx for d PM 
mchopra thumbnail
Muskaan..if people send me to the mental asylum coz of this its ur fault..woman i cant stop laughing...
mallu.crowe20 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
nice update
silent treatment is over 😊
maneet moments were good
precap- maneet in jungle😳
waiting for the next update
Hinal.94 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
wow loved it so finally she broke her silent treatment n loved the precap now i think geet is caught
divareena thumbnail

Loool geet telling maan that he is gay is so funny. Aww maan kisses her and now geet definitely knows that he is not gay.

Looking forward to the next update.

mitzi11 thumbnail
wow so finally
they broke the silent
treatment & geet find
out his not gay it was
beautiful kiss & magical
super hit update
pls cont soonnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn
thanks pm
Water. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
[QUOTE=7thHeaven

CHAPTER 14

"The Deadly Attraction Part 1" (love the title yaar)

If he was under the impression that his silence would compel her to break her silent treatment, he was miserably mistaken. oooooooooo love that

He smiled as he remembered how cute she was looking in that messed up state. (aw how sweet😳)

Maan sat on the driver's seat and waited for her to get in the car. But this was Geet; she did not budge an inch. She kept standing at her spot, waiting for him to ask her to sit. She wanted to see how long could he wait for her to break the ice, she wasn't doing it in a million years. After all she was a master of silent treatment; she had been torturing Yash, Pari and Meera with her silent treatment ever since she was ten. (hahah, Geet is funny 🀣)

She played her trump card'emotional attyachar. (smart....lolzzzzzzz 🀣🀣, I believe it always works....emotional attyachar) OK ...now that reminds me of Aachar....aam ka aachar 🀣

She made a sad face and started blabbering "please bhaiya . . . app logon ki bhi tho behan hogi, agar wo appse request karti ki usse normal life jeeni hai, normal logon ki tarah kaam karna hai, kya aap mana kar pate, this is my only chance, after this one month I will have to go back, please muhje akele jaane dijeye" 🀣🀣 bechara bhaiya phas gaye

For the initial half an hour Geet was too busy reading the file that she did not realise where they were heading. Soon she felt the violent jerks. It was then that she realised they were not on the highway. She was confused, though she did not have much knowledge about geography she knew one thing for certain, Delhi-Meerut road couldn't be that bad. chalo it is good...gusse mein bhi brain chal raha hai

Ma. Finally her light bulb went on. (light bulb....πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†, yaar tubelight kyon nahin...)hehe

He wasn't thinking about caressing her cheek as and when he got a chance to. He wasn't looking forward to it. Darn yes, he wanted to feel those soft cheeks under his palm. Good lord! This attraction was taking a toll on him. (lolz...Poor Maan...kya hoga uska, bechara)

He got out of the car, walked over to Geet's side, opened the car gate and pulled Geet out; since she was wearing heels, but obvious she lost her balance as they both fell on the road and on an impulse both of them said in unison "are you alright". This is what took them to break the silence. awwww agar girna hi tha...to pehle bata dete...

"I know that you are gay" Geet replied bluntly. 🀣🀣🀣 (wakai..mein bechara Maan)

"SO YOU CONCLUDED I AM GAY" Maan roared. How dare her question his manhood.

"Yes" 🀣🀣 

He bent over Geet as he lowered her seat and now he was on top of her. Geet was more than certain he wouldn't do anything as she was convinced he is gay but much to her shock she proven wrong the very next second.

He rubbed his nose against her cheek and down her throat. He smirked as he looked at the creamy white skin of her neck. Geet was trembling under him but not out of fear rather his proximity was making her hormones run wild. A chill ran down her spine as she felt his subtle tickle her neck. He was literally caressing her neck with his face. He moved further down to her collarbone and kissed her.

She froze.

Her voice died in her throat as she felt his cold lips touch her skin. Her breath constricted in her chest as he kissed her ever so gently. He did not move nor did he kiss her again, he stayed still with his lips pressed against her collarbone. Geet had no idea whatsoever was happening all she could feel was the burning sensation at her collarbone. Her mind screamed for her to push him away but her hands wouldn't budge an inch. (oooooooooooooo) ☺️

"So you are not gay" Geet asked in an almost inaudible whisper. (now it is bechari Geet 😳😳)

He moved to her ear and rubbed his nose against it as he whispered in husked tone "any doubt"

[/QUOTE]

A great update Muskiiiiiiiii
Thank you