Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MystiqueDew thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: 7thHeaven

update in fifteen minutes . . . editing . . .

muski.........make it fast.............muski di is online@TM

we need to get another update from her

Originally posted by: dia_ditz

muski.........make it fast.............muski di is online@TM

we need to get another update from her

five minutes i am just copy pasting😃
MystiqueDew thumbnail
Originally posted by: 7thHeaven

five minutes i am just copy pasting😃

mmmm..........

Ok . . . guys although I have edited it but I really did not go through it properly so there might be errors like eating words in between . . . plz ignore them . .. so here's the update . . . some of you might be disappointed by the way their silent treatment ends but I wanted to keep it simple besides I could not think of any other option . . .

CHAPTER 14

"The Deadly Attraction Part 1"

As soon as Geet entered her cabin she stomped her foot hard on the ground, like she was a young girl whose doll had been snatched and she wanted it back. She pouted her lips as she fumed. What does he think of himself? If he was under the impression that his silence would compel her to break her silent treatment, he was miserably mistaken.

The peon told Geet that Maan was waiting for her in the parking. Geet looked at her attire as she shrugged her shoulders and frowned. She was wearing a skirt for god's sake and cheery on top, she was also wearing heels. She knew it was going to be one hell of a day. She cursed her stars as she reluctantly walked towards the elevator. She went to the parking lot and found Maan waiting besides his car. She walked over to him as she looked at her heels and frowned thinking about the last time when they broke and it was damn painful. Maan saw the frown on her face as she looked at her sandals and realised what she must be thinking. He smiled as he remembered how cute she was looking in that messed up state.

Maan sat on the driver's seat and waited for her to get in the car. But this was Geet; she did not budge an inch. She kept standing at her spot, waiting for him to ask her to sit. She wanted to see how long could he wait for her to break the ice, she wasn't doing it in a million years. After all she was a master of silent treatment; she had been torturing Yash, Pari and Meera with her silent treatment ever since she was ten.

Maan glanced at his watch and realised it had been twenty minutes since he was sitting in the car waiting for her to take her seat, but that cat wasn't ready to even move a step. This reverse psychology was not that easy after all. When left with no other option Maan got out of the car, smiled wickedly at Geet and held her hand and pushed her inside the car but he was careful not to hurt her. Just as Maan started the car his cell phone rang, the reception in the area was bad so Maan moved to the other corner of the parking lot while talking on phone with Mr Chopra.

Geet took the opportunity and looked around for her bodyguards cum spies. She walked over to them and told them she was going on a site visit and they need not follow her. They refused politely saying her brother had given them strict instructions to never leave her alone. She knew they wouldn't agree so easily but she had to keep them away especially after what happened the other day, she did not want to risk it. She played her trump card'emotional attyachar.

She made a sad face and started blabbering "please bhaiya . . . app logon ki bhi tho behan hogi, agar wo appse request karti ki usse normal life jeeni hai, normal logon ki tarah kaam karna hai, kya aap mana kar pate, this is my only chance, after this one month I will have to go back, please muhje akele jaane dijeye"

She turned her face, covered her face with her hands and pretended to cry. She was definitely overacting but her bodyguards were dumb enough to fall prey to her trick. They agreed but asked her not to tell her brother. She smiled as she thanked them.

She went back to the car and saw Maan waiting for her with his hands crossed over his chest as he raised his eyebrows as if asking where-you-disappeared. Geet thanked her stars that they weren't communicating verbally otherwise she would have had no answer if he asked her anything about it. Besides, because of this silent treatment of hers he probably forgot to even ask about Pari and Dr Shergil.

She looked at him plainly and sat inside the car. Maan so wanted to talk with her, listen to her melodious voice but alas! That was not going to happen so soon even he knew that. But he was Maan Singh Khurana and he would get things done his way no matter what. She will break the silence first.

He started the car and just as he reached the round about a wicked plan seeded in his brain. He parked the car on the road side, messaged Aditya he will not be able to go for the site visit and asked Aditya to go in his place. He smirked as he got back in the car and started the ignition. He drove in any random direction and he had absolutely no idea where he was heading. He was simply driving. He stopped at a bi-junction and there were two roads, both of them were metalled but Maan's instinct told him one of them was in bad condition and precisely to his golden luck he chose that one.

For the initial half an hour Geet was too busy reading the file that she did not realise where they were heading. Soon she felt the violent jerks. It was then that she realised they were not on the highway. She was confused, though she did not have much knowledge about geography she knew one thing for certain, Delhi-Meerut road couldn't be that bad.

Maan glanced at her from the back of his eye and smirked, finally she had started doubting they were on the wrong road. Maan had thought he would take the wrong route and any normal person will figure out the road is not Delhi-Meerut highway and this way she would be forced to speak. But when this girl did not even bother to glance at the road once, he had begun to Doubt his plan. Finally her light bulb went on.

Geet wanted to ask him where exactly they were headed but she would never in a million years break her silence until and unless he apologises. Maan was losing it; he wondered what she was made of. Any other girl would have thrown a hundred questions about the road and the fact that he was her boss was even a bigger reason for her to question him. Yes, he knew his intentions were novel, well, not exactly but they were decent indeed. But, she didn't know that and for a girl like her who slapped a random stranger as she felt he was mistreating a woman, it was all the more obvious she should question his intentions but she did not. If earlier he was not in all real sense into finding out why she had laughed the other night when he was about to kiss her, now he was all the more curious to know the reason. She couldn't possibly consider him in such high regards that he would never ever stoop to that level, not after him always caressing her cheek whenever he got a chance to. Now that was an entirely different story, he had only got a chance twice but he was sure he would get many more chances.

Wait a minute.

What the hell was he thinking?

He wasn't thinking about caressing her cheek as and when he got a chance to. He wasn't looking forward to it. Darn yes, he wanted to feel those soft cheeks under his palm. Good lord! This attraction was taking a toll on him. Not that he minded it but he was indeed a bit worried as he had never felt this sort of feeling for other women. Yes, Geet was ravishing but neither was she the first pretty girl he had met nor the only one, then why her. What amused him the most was that he never bothered to even glance at other ladies but in her case, he wouldn't mind staring at her all day. There was no point fretting about it as he knew the attraction was quite strong and definitely undeniable.

He had, had enough of her silence.

He stopped the car as it came to a sudden still with a jolt.

Geet looked at Maan with an expression 'now-what'.

He got out of the car, walked over to Geet's side, opened the car gate and pulled Geet out; since she was wearing heels, but obvious she lost her balance as they both fell on the road and on an impulse both of them said in unison "are you alright". This is what took them to break the silence.

Both of them did not utter a word after that, they simply smiled though they themselves had no idea why were they grinning like fools. Maan got on his feet as he extended his hand for Geet to hold and helped her get on her feet.

Geet sat in the car as he took his seat. They looked at each other and broke into peals of laughter. Maan resumed driving but he did not realise where he was driving to. Though even earlier he had no idea where he was driving to but he had maintained a good watch on the road and had mentally marked the way back but this time around he was too busy controlling his laughter that he did not realise when he took a turn to the left and now he was driving in a partially wild area.

"This is the first time I broke my silent treatment this way" Geet was amused, she did not in a century think she would break her silence coz she would be worried for him.

"well it was my try at silent treatment, so no comments but it is the first time my reverse psychology failed" Maan replied as he tried to control his laughter. Had he known she would speak up just like that, he could have easily faked a fall.

Once they were both calm and had stopped laughing, suddenly it Maan. He wanted to ask her why she laughed yesterday and even today why she was not scared even after knowing they were on the wrong path.

"Geet why did you laugh yesterday . . . when . . . uh . . . you know when . . . uh . . ." Maan fumbled with words.

"When I was about to kiss you" he said it all in a breadth.

Geet looked at Maan as she unmindfully bit out "because I know"

"You know what" Maan asked. Did she know he wouldn't do any such thing? Did she really trust him? He felt a strange happiness just thinking about her trusting him.

"I know . . . uh . . . it's ok . . . not a big deal . . . it's natural" Geet replied as she stumbled with words.

"What are you talking about" now Maan was scared, is he so predictable that it is natural to guess he wouldn't have kissed her.

"Sir . . . it's absolutely fine with me . . . you don't have to pretend . . . I mean I know" Geet replied with a smile and slight hesitation.

"You know WHAT" Maan was confused.

"I know what you are" Geet replied.

"What exactly am I" he thought she was going to say he is a gentleman.

"Sir . . . it's alright . . . it's natural and now even the society accepts it" Geet replied as she looked at him.

"Geet could you please tell me what do you know" Now Maan was confused, of course the society not only accepts gentleman but also respects them but was she even talking about it. If not a gentleman what does she think of him?

"I know that you are gay" Geet replied bluntly.

"WHAT" Maan pushed the breaks as he yelled "WHO THE HELL TOLD YOU THAT?"

Geet was momentarily shocked at his outburst but she thought he did not want anyone to know about his gender.

"No one . . . it was not that difficult to join one and one, you don't have any female clients, the ratio of female employees to male employees in the office One in Ten. And you were ogling at my sandals" Geet said as she smiled.

"SO YOU CONCLUDED I AM GAY" Maan roared. How dare her question his manhood.

"Yes"

"Geet I am not gay" Maan said as he looked at her seething.

"Sir, it's alright . . . it's the twenty first century, it's a natural thing" Geet replied. She felt he was embarrassed that she knew but she wasn't. It was a natural thing and why would she mind.

"Geet I. Am. Not. Gay." Maan replied rather calmly.

"Sir, I really do not have an issue . . . like I said it's natural" Geet tried reasoning. She did not want him to think that she thought low of him as she did not.

"Geet for the last time I am telling you . . . I am very much straight and I can prove it" Maan spat in irritation. He looked like he would eat her raw any moment.

"Then why don't you have women clients" Geet questioned him.

"Because I prefer professionalism" Maan replied confidently.

Geet was offended by his answer "are you trying to say women are not professional"

"Not really but take for instance Samira if I would work with her instead of concentrating on the deal you would find her drooling over me" Maan replied with a sluggish smile as he enjoyed her irritation.

"You think too high of yourself" Geet replied as she looked at him.

"Truth is truth, I know I got the looks" Maan boasted.

Geet did not want to argue at that point. She knew he was handsome and dare she say irresistible. "Why were you staring at my sandals?"

Maan did not want to tell her the reason he was staring at her sandals. Not that he feared her but he couldn't risk it. What if she would again stop talking with him "uh . . . there was a reason but it is not what you think?"

"Look, you are trying to cover up, why you are living in denial. It's absolutely ok if you like men"

That was it.

"ENOUGH" Maan roared as he stopped the car.

He bent over Geet as he lowered her seat and now he was on top of her. Geet was more than certain he wouldn't do anything as she was convinced he is gay but much to her shock she proven wrong the very next second.

He rubbed his nose against her cheek and down her throat. He smirked as he looked at the creamy white skin of her neck. Geet was trembling under him but not out of fear rather his proximity was making her hormones run wild. A chill ran down her spine as she felt his subtle tickle her neck. He was literally caressing her neck with his face. He moved further down to her collarbone and kissed her.

She froze.

Her voice died in her throat as she felt his cold lips touch her skin. Her breath constricted in her chest as he kissed her ever so gently. He did not move nor did he kiss her again, he stayed still with his lips pressed against her collarbone. Geet had no idea whatsoever was happening all she could feel was the burning sensation at her collarbone. Her mind screamed for her to push him away but her hands wouldn't budge an inch.

Maan felt her shudder under him and he knew he had done a good job. He slowly lifted his head to her face, purposefully rubbing his subtle against her soft skin. He was enjoying the feel of her; he could easily feel the effect he was having on her.

His lips were merely inches away from hers.

"This was a trailer but if you still have doubts I can show you the movie" Maan said as he smirked.

"So you are not gay" Geet asked in an almost inaudible whisper.

He moved to her ear and rubbed his nose against it as he whispered in husked tone "any doubt"

Geet shook her head as she gulped. His close proximity was affecting her beyond her understanding. She felt her stomach churning as her heart beat erotically. She felt his breadth over her face as he got off her, it sent sensations that she didn't know existed.

With that done, Maan resumed driving.

For the first time she realised the effect he could have on her.

Maan smirked as he looked at her flushed face.

Precap : "is that the latest model of black berry" Maan asked as he looked at her phone. . .  Jungle . . .

So peeps how was it . . . plz comment . . . those of u sweets who expected him to do something drastic to prove he is a MAN sooiiiieee  for disappointing u. . . but drastic thing will come . . .  dont forget his sweet-sweet family still thinks he is gay . . .
Edited by 7thHeaven - 13 years ago
MystiqueDew thumbnail

wow......u updated

will read nd comment 

dia

basicquestion1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
simple but elegant..full of concern..i luvd the way their silence broke.👏 😍 
it couldn't have been better. no ego, no game lasted as soon as they realized other person might be hurt. awwwwwwwwwwwwww u did a wonderful job.

thanx for the lovely update n the pm.

lookin forward to jungle may mangel
ghazab ka hai di ,socho zara, ye deewana pan daikho zara...tum ho akele, hum bhi akele...maza aa rah ahai kasam se😍 😍
Edited by basicquestion1 - 13 years ago
smj1977.shruti thumbnail

so finally she found out that he is straight😉

and now the two lost in jungle
even her body gaurds ar enot following

jungle hain aadhi raat hain 😆
Edited by smj1977 - 13 years ago
MystiqueDew thumbnail

wow...............wonderful!!!!!!

love it!!!!!!! 

She turned her face, covered her face with her hands and pretended to cry. She was definitely overacting but her bodyguards were dumb enough to fall prey to her trick. They agreed but asked her not to tell her brother. She smiled as she thanked them.

Drama Queen..........Gd work!!!

finally they broke their silence treatment,tat too in unison......love it!!!

finally Maan came to knw abt Gay.....well wonder how he will react wen DM.vicky,nd NE also blurt it out!!!

first kiss.........created wonderful effect on her!!!

amazing part,love it!!!!

gr8 update.

Shalve thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
wow...superb update...loved it.... 
Water. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Ballleeee......balllleeeeeeeeeee
I have not read it yet...will go back n read it.....
Yippieeeeeeeeeeeeeee u updated.......