Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

maankigeet4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
congrats on the new thread hun......i found the update pretty funny with every1 thinking that maan is gay...LoLLLLLLLLLLLLLL......precap looks fab so can't wait
punjabi.princes thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
awesome part!
loved it..poor maan. everyone really thinks he's gay!
lol
con't soon
Originally posted by: maanmeet1

congrats for d new thread.........oh man m going crazy now.......they gave him pics of guys n maan is so stupid he didnt even hea wht dadi said dadi didnt say anything . . . she simply thought abt it she did not voice it ........god all of dem r getting on my nerves.........

maan is nt talking to her 👏 😃 m so happy..........m sure he will do something when he comes to knw wht geet told vicky.......geet u r in trouble............m waiting for him to take some drastic step.......to knock some sense in her..........her being innocent doesnt mean she is stupid . . . think abt it, a girl who has lived her entire life locked up in a house, can one really expect her to know how to behave socially . . .

pushpi thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Congratulations on the new thread dear

That precap looks too good to wait for
chsweety22 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

awesome update
loved it
waiting 4 next update
Maaneet-Fan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4
wow wow wow wow....just read the last 2 parts of you're fan fic and it was amazing.....not dry at all.....needless to say....CONTINUE SOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
-shamima- thumbnail
First of all congrats on the new thread bittersweet love story truly deserves it 👏

Haha geet left maans family in a havoc and here she is having a gala of a time with pari and teasing her brother while poor maan is lost in her thoughts and can't comprehend his feelings for her while his family are discussing him being gay and choosing boys for him which he is totally unaware of lol and haha litteraly lol when anwesha puked on maan and then fell of her chair spilling coffee on him lol that part was too funny and awe maan trying reverse psychology just so he can here her speaking to him again lol anyways great update and loving the precap and nope I don't think your speeding things up I'm happy with how the track is going so can't wait 😊
basicquestion1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
congo shongo on the new thread. 🥳
though the update didn't have maaneet moments yet it was pretty cute n funny.🤣

thanx for the pm n wonderful read.👍🏼
simi91 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
omg all family think
his gay he he he
wow i wnder when