Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by elizaa

hw much ever we all hate this track, its hilarious... 
or shld i say irritatingly funny.. no1 wants to see misha with shanky... she deserves much much better. and ALOT of ppl like misha and shaw.. but ek has given us no choice... ab kuch ho bhi nahi sakta.. misha and shaw can never happen.. on the other hand the sindoor and mangalsootra act was quite convincing tht end mein mish and shankar hi hoge..
if it has to be shankar for our mish... thn dude.. he has to get a serious makeover frst.. mish can just compliment any actor.. par thoda toh kam langoor dikhey 😆and for heavens sake get done with this track..
yes.. i did say the track is funny.. but irritatingly funny. it gets on ur nerves.. tho am enjoying seeing priya wal in saree.. 
yeah I know its hard to accept but we have no other choice so we should atlest give it a try😊
😡
Originally posted by charmingshelly

i don't want misha shanky together... han shanky shaurya ko accept kar le or ye track khtm ho jai...
for me misha kabir theek hai if not then misha akeli hi theek hai she rocks the show..
I think you are truely disgusted😡 by pyaar ki itni saari kahaaniyaa  instad of one simple love story but dont forget this is mishas track and it cannot be straight and easy going
Originally posted by aromal

oh its a very nice post dear ...poor misha loves a gay !!! and shaurya wife lol ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£i am waiting 4 the day when misha and shankar will come to know that shaurya is a gay they both will die with a heart attack ðŸ¤¢ !!!!!
                                 in sid style😉
                                             so love you liked me um.....i mean my post😉
Originally posted by rumi005

For me its not funny at all. Poor Misha...She will get a big shock when she come to know that Shaurya is a gay. Zor ka jhatka hai joro se laga..😭
sorry😊
       if you are hurt
Originally posted by rumi005

For me its not funny at all. Poor Misha...She will get a big shock when she come to know that Shaurya is a gay. Zor ka jhatka hai joro se laga..😭
good going😆
Originally posted by sur001

thnks for calling me cute😳😳😳
yeah thats true she will be heartbroken🥺 but vankys words will not come true if she will not get pintoo and in pkyek ghost matters😉
 Why can't they keep a story simple ? Like Abhay with Piya , Sid with Panchhi , Misha with Shankar , n T with Kabir , that'd make the story far more enjoyable n smooth ,why include matters of complexity while there may b children watching the show, who'd n so puzzled as 2 what's the heck going on..
it is clear...misha hai abhay ki biwi and piya angad ki..
misha n abhay have a baby..uska name hai abhisha..and angad n piya have a vampire baby uska name hai angiya..lolzz.....both play together..unke 2 aur frnds hai..uske name hai jadoo and auro..lolzz
i really enjoyed that scene....shaurya was behaving like a wife..it was too funny.....😆
 i tellu kaun kiski biwi
misha bani abhay ki biwi
aur unka bacha abhisha

and pia bani angad ki biwi aur unka bacha bst frnd hoga auro aur jadooo ka
Originally posted by gurmina_devina

it is clear...misha hai abhay ki biwi and piya angad ki..
misha n abhay have a baby..uska name hai abhisha..and angad n piya have a vampire baby uska name hai angiya..lolzz.....both play together..unke 2 aur frnds hai..uske name hai jadoo and auro..lolzz
well great one...........but tracker ko khulla chodna safe nahi hai😆😆
so leave angad for tracker