good news abt ghsp - Page 2

Posted: 13 years ago
thank u all for liking it 
now hope we will get our ghsp back soon
highpoint done now new story to begin😊
    Sanjh...... From yesterday all are in a pensive mood......thanx for the cool breeze we got to inhale from ur post.........              Chalo chado,now ghsp back to square one....Geet will revive soon from depression........Maan will help her out.....me agree with u.....but whether they'll go to Mussourie that I donno....Ab agar SR nahi dikhaya toh CV's ko bhagwan bachaye humse....Geet should definitely go to office....& last but not the least thank God ki Dev ka patta saaf hua.......bekaar mei usse usdin itna credit de diye.......mera saare mehnat bekaar.......                Edited by bobby13rocks - 13 years ago
righto chalo chado now dev,nt,AA,kc lot is to be covered and most of all sr,hm or mm is pending to chalo cv kaan shuru karo
i love u 🤗 darling. i was really out of mood but after seeing ur post i really had a hearty laugh tnk u tnk u thanks to bring me to normal . luv u⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Sanjh u rock!!! U have made me smile after seeing such a sad episode. And yes I too agree that its time for point 9 to come about now. Think thats what will happen. Maneet may also come closer because of the shared loss......so all those screaming for "love and passion" may see their wishes come true. As for me I love the tender love scenes that they have been showing of late. Not that the previous passionate scenes were not good. They were great. But marriage always brings about a different kind of love and passion...thats what i think. So end of baby...leading to end of Dev's importance in Maneet's life..........and beginning of closeness between Maneet......or at least I hope so.....
nice post.....wat an introspection.....i liked ur 6th point😊..........i am wid u in it😉
Originally posted by sanjh1234

righto chalo chado now dev,nt,AA,kc lot is to be covered and most of all sr,hm or mm is pending to chalo cv kaan shuru karo
                                                                                                                                         Aur agaar aapko humare help chahiye toh baata dijiye ga we r ready......akhir itna saara pending work hai.......                         
we definately need more posts like this🤣......i wonder did msk see arjun there??.....but i feel sad 4 geet...waiting 4 ur next post🤣
from
STILL ur hopelessly froever stalker🤣
@all
Originally posted by bobby13rocks

Aur agaar aapko humare help chahiye toh baata dijiye ga we r ready......akhir itna saara pending work hai.......                         
cv start from scratches call back ur actors who seem to have disappeared from ghsp and...... omg list is so long 😆
here you go girl.... taaliyan taaliyan...
i must tell u, u r very bad
😆 u definately knw very well hw to make ppl happy when they r sad...so here goes a title for u

MUNNI BEHEN MBBS 😆 😆 😆