saanjh11 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
1.foremost good news is chugalkhor aunty won 50-50 trust 🤣 she saved her face today  

2.when i was kid i saw suniel shetty's film and never forgot one dialogue(forgot film's name silly me) double role confused the boy and he went running shouting mere do do baap ,when ever i saw maan geet dev trio me remembered that boy now cv spared the child from  that situaton 

3.maneet and us gonna take time to come out but they never gonna blame each other all will blame oneself that is the beauty.

4.dev ka patta saaf ,khatra of dev 's intention tal gaya,waise bhi sukdi haddi kya kar lega.

5.may be maan will take geet for outing me gonna call them to mussorie it is too cold their and my house in the way .no  no  no don't give me those looks.

6.SR ka raasta saaf if doc now creates any panga me gonna do danga .

7.geet now surely can join back kc yippeeee 

8.best things is if baby had born dna matching easily had proven nt-dev guilty and now we gonna see nt -dev going to jail in msk ishtyle.

9.time for arjun-dev face off has arrived together wid AA and maneet sach ka samna time is near.
(one thing i like abt arjun is that he is always there at the time of need)

10.cv wont dare to bring another baby track now maan ke khandan ka kya hoga better they marry off dev.

11 see dd is 26-27 yrs old and she is playing 18-19 yrs old wow who will not like being young meree skin se meree age ka pata nahi chalta types so no baby ,no bhabhi 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Serendipity.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
ROFL>>>ROFL>>>

thank u for the post sanjh... at this point of time, a small dose of laughter will definitely help😊
kahkashansakina thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 13 Thumbnail + 9
awesome post .it was gopi kishen  flim.
jasraj123 thumbnail
omg sanjh itne sad episode se bhi khushi nikaal li. hayeeeee all the points r awsome but i like the most that now dev will not be able to interfere maaneet life and for sr rasta is saaf🤣🤣

good job sanjh. mere rotey huye dil ko sahara mila. ab hum dhoobte huo ko tumahara hi sahara hai. please make more funny topic to light heart GF👏👏
jaspreetm2815 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
🤣  Lovely Post thanks sanjh
tazeen_29 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

So Sanjh you can bring  funny out come from a very sad epi too......... i noticed too  that Arjun is always there in time of need......so now they better solve Arjun's MU abt NT........good points........😆 

Infinitedreams thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Sanjhi tum na hoti toh iss GHSP ka kya hota? hota kya? Main toh yehi soch soch kur buddhi ho rahi hoon, but you and CV's saved the show and forum....

Love you babes, i laughed alot seriously.....

Muniza
Dilsay thumbnail
Sanjh thanks for a lovely post after such a sad episode.I am still in a mixed feeling😭 😳.

Yes u r right Dev ka patta saaf hogaya, I have no doubt in accepting the fact is that  Dev's baby would have created a lot of social ,moral and emotional issues in future tracks.
Thank God now  Maneet will have their own baby ......................

I am thinking about the next track in the story .What plans do they have in store for the viewers ?????????????

Geet's sorrow is unforgettable and she will take a lot of time to overcome this gap in her life................😭

What I am expecting about  Maneet is that they will hide their feelings from each other and try to show each other that they r fine.
ibelieveinpink thumbnail
amazing post...love the animations!!! You're so awesome...humor is so needed in times like these!
muskaan_cute19 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
lol this was hilarious loved the post dear🤣