Posted: 13 years ago
hi guys look this.

HELLO

good day my name is miss unis i hope fine it is my pleasure to rite you after viewing your profile on (www.india-forums.com) and i love it which realy intrest me in having communication/frienship with you and if you will have the desire with me i will like you to contact me back with my emailadress ([email protected]) so that i can give you my pictures for you to know whom iam remember colour or distance does not matter even our age but love matters a lot in life beacause i have some thing very very important to tell you have a nice day.

yours new friend
          unis.

some one send it too me in my pm
if any one reserved same msg so guys plzzzz dont replay back

😲
i reserve the same msg  .
jis ka pass bhe ais tarha k msgs araha hai wo inha avoid kara warna problem me phas jayo ga .

ais link ko dekho ais me ais tarha ka msgs k bara me hai . ye bohat dengerous ho sakta hai. 

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1584905

thanks for inform dear.
yes its danger kisi ki bhi email id lay kar sofwere kay zaryay uss ka password malum kartay hain n then mis use kartay so guys plzzzz be careful. 

OMG ðŸ˜²
me too reserved same massage ........
i was thinking too mail her.
thanks for sharing dear.
thanks too save me.😛  
HELLO

good day my name is miss unis i hope fine it is my pleasure to rite you after viewing your profile on (www.india-forums.com) and i love it which realy intrest me in having communication/frienship with you and if you will have the desire with me i will like you to contact me back with my emailadress ([email protected]) so that i can give you my pictures for you to know whom iam remember colour or distance does not matter even our age but love matters a lot in life beacause i have some thing very very important to tell you have a nice day.

yours new friend
          unis.

i m a silent reader but i get this pm ðŸ¤£
she viewing my profile 🤣
she want too do friend ship ðŸ¤£
sharing the pic with me 🤣
she have very very important too tell me ðŸ¤£

me too reserve same pm.
i thing who rati fans doing comment in wassup episode n supporting rati.
she only send the msg too them .
my friend also reserve the same pm.
what they want.😕  
Originally posted by adite-ag

HELLO

yours new friend
          unis.

i m a silent reader but i get this pm ðŸ¤£
she viewing my profile 🤣
she want too do friend ship ðŸ¤£
sharing the pic with me 🤣
she have very very important too tell me ðŸ¤£

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
thanks for sharing dear.
me too get the same pm 😆
n yes i agree too ros n denial .y is she sending this msg too rati fans.😕

Edited by sky86 - 13 years ago
Originally posted by daniel87

me too reserve same pm.
i thing who rati fans doing comment in wassup episode n supporting rati.
she only send the msg too them .
my friend also reserve the same pm.
what they want.😕  

i don't think soo  yaar ais tarha k msgs bohat phela se send ho raha hai , ye msg ek criminal gang ko belong karta hai . i search it in google , ye bohat sari website par problem kar raha hai aur I-F bhe save nahi rahi hai ain froud friends criminal se. ye ek bohat bara game hai bas aun logo ko koi target chaia , ais liya ab wo ain site par bhe apna game khel raha hai.....ain msgs ko hargis reply mat karna warna bohat bari mosibat me par jayoga, all members be careful.