Maha episode written update

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 13 years ago

Maha Episode : not a single scene was waste and not a single issue went off track.

unlike other shows this mahaepisode was on the track and nothing stupid was shown...moreover no useless suspense was shown.

Avni's office
as usual avni is working with ful dedication. usha comes and aks her about her jewellery shopping. she said she has taken a half day leave but til then she l have to work n complt pending work.
sudenly avni gets a call n this time its from her boss's wife. she informs avni tat boss has sufered a heart atack and calls her to the hospital.
avni gets hyper. she imediately calls bhaskar. bhaskar is all ready to go for the shopin and moment he picks up the call he says,
"haan , avni hum ready hain ane ke liy"
however avni informs that they l have to cancel the prog has she has to go the hospital to see her boss. bhaskar gets disheartened on hearing this and is very disapointed too. avni also says that they may have to put hold on the shopin as she wont be able to ask for money in such a situation. however bhaskar says that so much delay should not tak place as the mariage date is aproaching fast.
convo ends......
bhaskar informs about everythin to his ayi n sisters who are already tooooo ready to go for shopping. on listenin to this bhaskar's ayi blames avni on making excuses every now  n then. anju advices bhaskar to rethink about the mariage.....😕
bhaskar tels her to shut up........😆

at the hospital
avni reaches the hospital n sees boss's wife siting infront of ICU.
boss's wife says that acording to the docs her husband is out of danger. however, she tels avni that she called her for a different purpose. she then takes out 50,000 rs hands over to avni.
avni refuses from taking the money. but the lady says,
"saari raat tumahare boss tumahari baat karte rhe. yehi kehte rhe ki tum kitni hardworking aur samajhdar ho. unki ichaa hai ki tum ye paise rakh lo aur shoping ke liye jaon"😊

avni calls bhaskar and tells him that her boss is much beter and that she has the money with her so now they can with the plan as before.
they decide on meetin in an hour.
bhaskar is delighted to hear all this....😊 and tels about it too his ayi.

avni's house
eevrybody is geting ready to go out. avni's ayi tels her to check the money n keep it safely. avni reassures that money would be safe with her.

the twist in the tale
avni, her sisters and mother are looking for an auto that sudenly a boy snatches avni's bag n runs away. abha runs behind the boy. avni's ayi faints that very moment. this leaves avni in utter shock about what to do next...😕
abha runs after the theif however looses the track and returns. avni tels abha to take ayi home and also tels aditi to go the shop n infrom bhaskar about all this. she decides to go to police station herself.

at the police station
😲😲 avni enters the police stationa n sees horifying scenes in the the police station. she gets scared. however, she goes to the concerned inspector to register the complain..
inspector is talking on the phone ( why everytime any inspector or govt staff is shown totaly indiff n on the phone???😕)

the inspector inquires about the sum of money lost. avni says it was about 50,000. the inspector then taunts, " log 500 ke liye khoon kar dete hain aur tum 50,000 ko iss tarah sadak pe le ke ghum rhi ho"

at the jewellery shop

i just loved rohit in this scene. it simply showed how iritated bhaskar is with his ayi n sisters and their disgusting behaviour.

anju n ayi have already planned what to buy and what not. bhaskar's ayi taunts bhaskar about avni being late.
bhaskar gets iritated and tels her, " traffic dekha hai kitna hai. chup rha ayi. aa jayegi"....👏👏
however, they (ladies) cary on with the shoping. bhaskar again says in a stern voice, "pehle avni ko ane to do"....👏

it simply showed how disgusted bhasakr is with his ayi n sisters.

aditi reaches the shop and is all in tears 😭 bhaskar runs to her and inquires if everything was ok. if avni was ok. 😳
aditi tels him everything about the theft. bhaskar is taken aback n is silenced for a while.
but his ayi n anju tai like always are ready with their rude coments. they excuse avni of making fake exuses and being dramebaaz.😕

aditi cries n says that they are not lying....😭 bhaskar consoles her.
he then tels his family to go home without speaking any extra word.👏

bhaskar at the police station
here we see a liltle tiff between avni n bhaskar.
bhaskar tels avni tat she should have been careful with the money. avni says that it wasnt in her hands. it just hapened and left her surprised too.
bhaskar reiterates his words n tels avni that she is a responsible girl n handles so many transactions at workplace so how could she be so careless with such a big amount.

none of them talked in high pitch or argued with each other.

bhaskar in his stress tels avni to be careful whereas avi who is already astonished tels him that it wasnt her fault.

bhaskar however says that all this wil give wrong impresion on his family. they l think that avni is making excuses to cut down on expenditure........😲 avni is taken aback n is silenced.

avni's house
entire environment is tensed. avni's ayi is cryin so are her sisters. bhaskar says that there is no pt in crying and they should think about wat to do next.
he also says, "kuch na kuch to karna padega varna......."
avni interupts, " varna kya? paise nahin honge to aap vo bhaskar ban jayenge ho muje dhekne aye the? kya hamara rishta toot jayega? kya aap shadi se mna kar denge?"
bhaskar is taken aback on this suden confrontration by avni.....n looks at her surprised......

👏both rohit n shweta did a fab job in this particular scene. rohit's expresions were as usual fab 👏

suddenly they hear a knock on the door. avni goes to open it n sees the bag lyiing at the gate. she also sees the guy running away but her brother gets hold off the theif.
bhaskar...........My angry young man.........muaaaahhhhh vanshuuuu
bashes the theif blue black........avni stops him. but he is in full rage.........😡😡

rooooooooohit u were too good aise hi to angry young man nahin kehte aapko.

they take the boy insides. avni gives him water. she then asks about him.
he says he is not a theif.; his mother is in the hospital n he wanted money for medicine. this prompted him to take this step.

but then he also says, " maine bag mein 50,000 dekhe aur main daarr gya. maine shaadi ka card bhi dekha aur socha ke meri wajah se kisi ki shaadi mein koi prob nahin ani chhahiye thi...."👏
( i saw the mariage card in the bag n then i thought that bcz of me someone's maariage should not be hampered)

bhaskar says, " yeh situation dekh ke raang badal rha hai"

avni imediately confronts him, " sitaution dekh ke to sab hi raang badal te hai jaise aapne badal liya tha kuch der pehle."

bhaskar is astonished. avni's ayi tels her to mind her language.

avni then gives the boy her visiting card n tels him tat she l look for a job for him.

bhaskar's house
ayi n anju are looking at some more mariage proposals for bhaskar. bhaskar's dad is totaly surprised and asks them about what all stupid planing they are doing.
bhaskar's ayi tells him tat avni's family is a dramebaaz so she has to keep options ready till the marriage.😕😲

bhaskar enters and watches all the nonsense. he tels his ayi to stop all the crap and give him something to eat....

everytime RK comes on screen....it becomes imposible to take ur eyes off him......😳😉
the way he says, "tu kaye ko tension le rhi hai ayi. mere liye kuch khane ko laa".......awesome !!!!!!!!

next morning at the office
maskare gives avni his leter of transfer to avni  n tels him to forward this to the boss.
he then gets a call from from his long lost friend.

maskare n his friend
maskare's friend aks him about his "love life"😳😳
maskare ....is all silenced. he says he has no one is his life.
his friend then tels him , " kya maskare tu bhi na. muje lga itne din baad mil rhe hain to maskare ke saath jr. maskare se bhi mil lunga".........😆😆 so sweet....!!
maskare then remembers avni n tels his friend about her. he also says that she is engaged n moreover he is not worth him.
his friend imediatley tels him not to say all this nonsense. he tels him that "its very difficult to get a guy like you."
he then inquires about they guy who avni is getin married too.....
maskare tels that his name is " bhaskar pawar" and works at audit office.
the moment his friend hears about bhaskar pawar something clicks.....
he tels maskare that he knows this guy, he tels maskare to stop the mariage as bhaskar is not corect for avni.......😕

😕😲 he also says that a girl had taken her life due to bhaskar........😲😕

precap: bhaskar n his jija ji are at avni's place. abha talks extremely rudely with prabhu. she tels him that he is no one to interfere in their matter.
prabhu imediately walks out and takes bhaskar with him.....

ab yeh ladki kaun hai????? bhaskar ne kya kiya????? 😕

thnxxxxx for the awesome update dear......................😃

thanks for the update...
I missed the episode... by the time I put on my TV ...I saw that friend telling Maskare ...Bhaskar kitna Kameena hai and that some girl had died in his chakkar...  this just put me off and I felt sad for what all was being said for Bhaskar...😒
This was a Maha epi ......I saw this one and RK's acting was⭐️
Originally posted by divy609

This was a Maha epi ......I saw this one and RK's acting was⭐️
without doubt RK's acting was .......👏

Originally posted by cjs369

thanks for the update...
I missed the episode... by the time I put on my TV ...I saw that friend telling Maskare ...Bhaskar kitna Kameena hai and that some girl had died in his chakkar...  this just put me off and I felt sad for what all was being said for Bhaskar...😒
even i was a bit surprised on listening to that part : some gave her life 😕😲
lets see who this girl is. u never know there could be something "big" awaiting the viewers.
although bhaskar doesnt seems to be such a person!!
well, I hope that RK aka BHASKAR should side lined becoz of goody goody MASKARE 😕
woh ladki galat hogi, BHASKAR nahi 😳
Originally posted by poojashree

well, I hope that RK aka BHASKAR should side lined becoz of goody goody MASKARE 😕
woh ladki galat hogi, BHASKAR nahi 😳
thats a point....bingo!! super like it