crazies sunday - no tension...only fun - Page 23

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by aashluvsmaan

are meri maa..i meant ke mujhe wt lose karne kabh pani peena hai!!

subah suabh ya kabhi bhi!!

aacha..πŸ˜† πŸ˜†jab bhi tu paani peeye.. ensure u drink hot water....

agar woh possible nahi hai toh... drink early mornin empty stomach.. also b4 lunch dinner  n b4 goin to bed..
agar b4 peeyegi na.. ur food intake ll be less....

@varsha – u r right spee cannot b controlled …uss ke upar punishment bhi kaam nahin karthi …….kya Karen babaji iss ladki(spee) ka ………………..

varsh - gud …….. crazies look always for positivity & spread positivity in the whole forum ….

@aash - i 2 love that song ..........."oh jaane waale" ....... something like taht ....

Edited by dewdropred - 13 years ago
Originally posted by maneet1985

yeh spee bahut udd rahi hai.. hai ki nahi varshu!!!

wahi toh deeps..... dekh le isko...... badi shaani ban rahi rahi,,,,,

btw i asked somewer in pg 18 paatha nahi... kahaan....how is ur koosat manager......
uska kuch hua kii nahi....
Originally posted by sumona_mona28

Goodnight aarti

Where is tomorrow's thread...................

I want to res pg 1

delay ho gaaya.....😭
Originally posted by bharkha

aacha..πŸ˜† πŸ˜†jab bhi tu paani peeye.. ensure u drink hot water....

agar woh possible nahi hai toh... drink early mornin empty stomach.. also b4 lunch dinner  n b4 goin to bed..
agar b4 peeyegi na.. ur food intake ll be less....

okies thanks..try katre hao!
Originally posted by dewdropred

@varsha ' maine kahan tho ilzaam ''..aur aash ne khud maanaa that u both spam ' on page 18 I guess

haan.... diii... i take it positive now.....πŸ˜ƒ
Originally posted by dewdropred

@varsha ' u r right spee cannot b controlled 'uss ke upar punishment bhi kaam nahin karthi ''.kya Karen babaji iss ladki(spee) ka ''''''..

varsh - gud ''.. crazies look always for positivity & spread positivity in the whole forum '.

@aash - i 2 love that song ..........."oh jaane waale" ....... something like taht ....

us par toh punishment ka koi asaar hi nahi hotha hai...😭 πŸ˜­ 

btw what gud.......what did i say....πŸ˜•

i am not gud at taking pain....which is the reason in real life my family hides many things from me...i go into depression very fast....

i am tv / movie freak....i hv seen loads of sad movies, even stories on MC...but this is the first time i hv been affected so badly by a fiction...maybe because for me for the last one year maan and geet were like real life lovers to me....their journey of love, their intensity of love....geet's fight against family and society to keep her baby alive and above all maan's unselfish and infinite devotion towards geet and her baby....has moved me very badly....

i really cant take it guys...yes, i want to be positive and believe me i am trying but just cant take this MC....u know even more than geet i feel for maan...because geet is the mom...her sadness is obvious, her loss is obvious and i hv seen such pain in real life too...
geet loved her baby from the moment she learnt that she is pregnant....from that day her life's motto was to give birth to it against all odds....

geet fell in love with the baby in a single moment (wen she learnt of her pregnancy)...and then her love grew with time....and her sadness over the loss has hapned in a single moment too wen she leant that the baby is no more....how long it will take for the pain to heal remains to be seen....

but for maan...his love for the baby did not happen in one single moment....
he came to know about the baby at a time wen he did not even hv a formal relation with geet.....from that moment he went thru feeling of betrayal to self-recrimination in not understanding geet to total acceptance due to his love for geet....

for maan....to accept and love the baby was a learning precoess for him....because it did not come naturally to him as he was not the biological papa....he learnt to love the baby by loving geet more than anything and everything....he learnt to love the baby after realising that geet's dream has become his own dream...he learnt to love the baby wen he first saw it during sonography....
for maan....falling in love with the baby was a long process and as such is more strongly embedded in his heart....

so, for maan to learn to live widut the child will be another learning process for him....and as such there is no saying wen and how he will cope with the pain....not everyone is a gud learner....

i did not want to write anything negative....but i wanted to vent my emotions....cudnt keep it suppressed in my heart...
and u all r friends....and u all love maneet as much as i do....so i cudnt resist myself in pouring out my feelings here...

i am sorry if i hv hurt anyone....and i promise i will keep my negativity to myself from now on....

so, till i get my positivity back....i will try not to post anything anymore...
maybe i will be a silent member from now on till something positive starts happening in my beloved maneet's life....
maybe i will reply to some of u....but i will refrain from posting my takes on epis because they will all be depressing till positivity returns in the show....

my more apology for writing more than 30 lines....

Originally posted by aashluvsmaan

okies thanks..try katre hao!

yeh sab try kiya maine...

paani pee peekar bore ho jayengeπŸ˜†
deeps... reena kaaho ho yaar...

aur aaj samata diii aur dee aur ixu kyu nahi aayee.......

aur banner thread ka kya hua....