crazies sunday - no tension...only fun - Page 3

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by divareena

maya -  nice post and you have shown positivity 🤗🤗🤗, i agree that geet and maan will give support
and strenght to eac other.  You and hima said the same thing about devil not being able to make a claim on the baby.

You are right that their life will be filled with happinesses again. As some one once said to me their is always light after darkness. 😊
thanx a lot dear.......i am glad u liked it....absolutely i am sure that this new phase in MAANEET'S life will bring them more closer.....and we will see a more strong bonding....no devil in their life.......
@aditi 
nice post . Geet needs  Maan only Maan for recover .
My net is very slow today.Its very  hard to work .......................

@Spandana superb analysis dear.............................
@maya nice post .
You are right . Maaneet's life will be filled with happiness very recent for sure

@hima are you here . I am coming but everyone goes...................
Originally posted by sumona_mona28

@maya nice post .
You are right . Maaneet's life will be filled with happiness very recent for sure

thanx for liking it.......ya dear i am pretty sure......that our MAANEET will surely get their deserved happiness.......kyunki har raat ke baad subah aati hai......

@maya nice post .

@maya
thanx for liking it.......ya dear i am pretty sure......that our MAANEET will surely get their deserved happiness.......kyunki har raat ke baad subah aati hai......

Yes Maya Raat ke baad subah aati hai . Maaneet's will be happy soon

mona me here .... i wll chk my pm's & b right back ... if u want me2 come here ... pm me

@maya nice post .

@maya

Yes Maya Raat ke baad subah aati hai . Maaneet's will be happy soon
yes mona now i am eagerly waiting to see that how they will become the pillar of support for each other.....i am sure the cv's will handle this sensitive situation with care.....
Originally posted by mayadika11

yes mona now i am eagerly waiting to see that how they will become the pillar of support for each other.....i am sure the cv's will handle this sensitive situation with care.....
I too hope that CVs handle the situation well and show us how maan and geet support each other through such a difficult time