Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sptrno thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: dewdropred

coz we cried a lot for the lost baby yeseterday .... now we want 2 C what & why cv's showed MC ..........

Coming 2 MC ........ Positive aspects ...... let's C if we can find any ...... I don't know whether U will like my positive points .... let me know

Geet & Maan never had any happiness in their life ... till date .... they also deserve happines ... hoping that the new dawn will bring the happiness these 2 deserve coz ... from beginning before falling in love or after falling in love these 2 always had their set of prob & were fighting the war sometimes with their inside thoughts or with their family members or with the world who never understood them & then fighting among themselves going through a break up which was painfull for us & then their make up ... but this is not enough ... still their miseries did not end .... after wedding date announced ... coz of brij & NT maan & geet could not even enjoy their wedding ... have these 2 saw a peaceful wedding NO ... Problems walk hand in hand with them .... then maan coming to know that they can't CON ... another problem ...they never lead life as every newly weds still they did not complain ... the only happiness they both saw was their baby which made them forget their pain & ... but now even that is taken away ... as they say LIFE CONTINUES they will start their new life now ... it will be a FRESH START ... it will take some time for geet to recover maan will heal her off her pain ... now the time has come 4 these 2 to be happy no restraints& now geet will not be totally free but little bit free of her past memories ... coz it's never easy to forget past but time will heal ... I am not saying that MC happened 4 gud ,but if the baby was born 1)it will have the sperm donor's chromosomes in the baby & who knows later on the baby might remind them of geet's past miseries & 2)may have some habits of devil in the baby can't say na & 3)then the breaking of news 2 the baby once the baby grows big that maan is not the biologocal dad & was a result of geet being cheated wht effect will it have on the baby ... hatred ... same hatred what maan has for devil might develop ... 4) if the baby was there devil would have claimed the baby ... so now that chance is not there 5)no chance for insecurity from maan's side .... so  1 chapter closed in their life .... a new chapter will open very soon ...which will B full of happiness ... these 2 will now make their bond even more stronger ... As for devil as of now he did not show any -ve side ... will have 2 C ... if he is genuinely repenting for his sin or not & Y was he brought backπŸ˜•if cv's wanted to show MC???? all the while we were thinking that he will do something ... but looks like cv's just used him as a filler ...

hima sweetheart i know wat ur trying to say and i completely agree with u dear..............MAANEET wud have undoubtedly showered immense love and care and wud have have protected their baby from the painful and cruel past of baby's mom but there r some harsh and insensitive people in society who wud always remind Geet of how the baby was born............and more than this one day or the other the baby wud have surely come to know the truth...............dev(il)'s presence wud be irrelevant to MAANEET and they wud protect their child from dev(il) but still once the truth wud be out it wud certainly affect MAANEET's baby...........that time how adn wat the child wud feel cannot be expressed in words............the baby wud have certainly felt blessed and lucky to have parents like MAANEET but at the same time, the baby wud die every second in guilt that bcuz of him/her his/her mama had to go thru so much and MAANEET had to go thru so much.....................and baby might start not only hating dev(il) but also the child wud hate himself/herself............and imagine how painful and heartbreaking this wud be for MAANEET to see  their chld cursing himself/herself, feeling so guilty and filled with bitterness even when there was no fault of the child...................v all r emotionally attached to baby just like MAANEET r and this baby will always hold a special place in MAANEET's and our hearts and lives..............

p.s.sorry if my comments hurt anyone' sentiments in anyway but all i'm trying to say is v all have to come out it............i know it will take some for us including me to accept reality...........no matter how harsh cruel and sorrowful reality is, v all have to accept it one day or the other and life continues................MAANEET's life has never been a bed of roses and like always even this time MAANEET will support each other and heal each others' wounds and pain...............hope to see the divine sacred and beautiful smile on MAANEET'-baby's parents' face once again soon bcuz MAANEET truly deserve to be happy........................
Edited by sptrno - 13 years ago
divareena thumbnail
hi crazies,
πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

As today's thread is about postivity, i think that maan and geet will start to rebuild their life again. It will take time but with each others support and love they will do it. 😊

sptrno thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
@hima-i gtg now sweety........i will be back after 10...............bye

@reena-hi hun...........i have to go now but i will be back soon............after 10 for sure............bye

divareena thumbnail
πŸ€—

Originally posted by: sptrno

Hi my lovely craziesπŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

MAANEET's baby ki amar kahani.................

Let us try to find some sunshine and light even in the darkest night, some hope and strength in the most helpless situation, a beautiful dream even in the worst nightmare, some roses in a bed of thorns, some colours in the most dull-phase in life, some happiness even in the most sorrowful tragedy........today let us try to find some positivity even in the worst negative and painful phase in our beloved MAANEET's life-parents' life................. lovely poem. πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ and true that in life sometimes we have happiness and sometimes sorrow but with love and each others support, you can surpass anything

Their baby' loss might have given MAANEET heartbreaking and soul-breaking pain which is piercing their body, flesh, heart, soul like infinite needles and thorns but at the same time, their baby-their heart their heartbeat their breath, and all the sweet memories they have of their baby, all the happiness, bliss, colours, fragrance and beautiful dreams they had woven around their baby will give them strength and hope to come out of the most tragic, unfortunate and unpleasant mishap..............their baby will soothe and heal their bleeding heart and soul..........if baby wud see that her/his parents r going thru so much bcuz of her/him, the baby will certainly feel bad, even baby's heart will be broken even baby will cry.............and MAANEET wud never want to see even a single drop of tear in their baby' -their most beautiful happy and colourful dream- eyes bcuz their baby's tears r their most precious treasure and they wud never want their baby' pearls to flow........................... from nowonwards MAANEET's baby will live in every feeling, thought and action of MAANEET.............. from nowonwards only whenever MAANEET wud breathe when their heart wud beat their baby wud breathe and its heart wud beat.......... from nowonwards MAANEET-baby's parents will see and feel their baby' adorable and sweet angel' smile, masti, childhood, dreams in their own smile, masti, childhood and dreams..............so MAANEET who r like zinda laash now will once again live, smile, and dream for their baby for their baby' sake........................their baby the blessed the lucky and the special child will always remain alive in its parents heart and soul, in their lives and in their most sweetest and blissful memories and also in our hearts.................MAANEET's baby is a pure, divine and sacred result of MAANEET's eternal union of hearts, souls and lives and MAANEET's atooth rishta of unconditional, selfless, true and pure care and love, mutual trust, respect, pride, admiration and worship, and also MAANEET's baby just like its parents is  an epitome of truth, justice, fairness, transparency, honesty....... MAANEET's baby is an eternal child just like MAANEET's milan and their journey which is an eternal saga................ Just like how MAANEET have overcome heartwrenching pain resulting from cruelties, torture, injustice due to society, nature and destiny in the past, even this time MAANEET will come out strong as parents..........now they will support each other, share each others' sorrow and wipe each others' tears, give each other strength and hope during the most painful and dreadful phase in MAANEET' life-parents'life.........all this will make their bond stronger and deeper.......just hope that MAANEET will have their share of true happiness, sorrow-free life and peace in the future bcuz they truly deserve it after wat all they have gone thru in their past and r still going thru now...............as after every sunset there is sunrise and after every dark night there is a bright day and after every dreadful nigthmare there is a beautiful and sweet dream..........

πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—love the way you described it and as you say the baby lives in every breath of maan and geet.
 p.s.-i know today' thread was meant to be all about positivity but still my analysis has so much pain in it......i'm sorry but i can't help it.......i guess it will take some time for me for us to come out of it.............  its ok sweetie, we understand and the next week will be very difficult for maan and geet but with each others support they will get through this very difficult and painful timeπŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

@aash and varsha.............i tried very hard to keep my analysis within 30 lines but i failed  to do so........ it is impossible for me to cut short my analysis-analysis a reflection of my varied feelings and thoughts for MAANEET' baby and MAANEET....................i'm an extreme person if i let someone in my life if i get attached to someone it becomes unbearable for me when that person leaves and worst is that i cannot even stop the person from leaving bcuz cruel and harsh circumstances r beyond my control........ i'm also a very sensitive and emotional person......these r the qualities in me which i hate the most about myself.............that is y i always try my best not to get too attached to someone but i myself  don't know how, why and when i got so attached to MAANEET' baby and MAANEET and CRAZIES................u all have become such an integral part in my life that now can't even imagine a single day without u all..............

spee πŸ€—- see my replies in green above
divareena thumbnail

Originally posted by: dewdropred

Coming 2 MC ........ Positive aspects ...... let's C if we can find any ...... I don't know whether U will like my positive points .... let me know

Geet & Maan never had any happiness in their life ... till date .... they also deserve happines ... hoping that the new dawn will bring the happiness these 2 deserve

well said  πŸ‘πŸ‘ and agree that maan and geet deserve all the happinesses as they have faced so many difficulties in life
coz ... from beginning before falling in love or after falling in love these 2 always had their set of prob & were fighting the war sometimes with their inside thoughts or with their family members or with the world who never understood them & then fighting among themselves going through a break up which was painfull for us & then their make up ... but this is not enough ... still their miseries did not end .... after wedding date announced ... coz of brij & NT maan & geet could not even enjoy their wedding ... have these 2 saw a peaceful wedding NO ... Problems walk hand in hand with them .... then maan coming to know that they can't CON ... another problem ...they never lead life as every newly weds still they did not complain ... the only happiness they both saw was their baby which made them forget their pain & ... but now even that is taken away ... as they say LIFE CONTINUES they will start their new life now ... it will be a FRESH START ... it will take some time for geet to recover maan will heal her off her pain ... now the time has come 4 these 2 to be happy no restraints& now geet will not be totally free but little bit free of her past memories ... coz it's never easy to forget past but time will heal
they both need time to recover mentally and emotionally but they will do it and time will heal everything.

... I am not saying that MC happened 4 gud ,but if the baby was born 1)it will have the sperm donor's chromosomes in the baby & who knows later on the baby might remind them of geet's past miseries & 2)may have some habits of devil in the baby can't say na & 3)then the breaking of news 2 the baby once the baby grows big that maan is not the biologocal dad & was a result of geet being cheated wht effect will it have on the baby ... hatred ... same hatred what maan has for devil might develop ... 4) if the baby was there devil would have claimed the baby ... so now that chance is not there
this is so true, that Devil would have put a claim on the baby

5)no chance for insecurity from maan's side .... so  1 chapter closed in their life .... a new chapter will open very soon ...which will B full of happiness ... these 2 will now make their bond even more stronger ... As for devil as of now he did not show any -ve side ... will have 2 C ... if he is genuinely repenting for his sin or not & Y was he brought backπŸ˜•if cv's wanted to show MC???? all the while we were thinking that he will do something ... but looks like cv's just used him as a filler ...

i think from next week both maan and geet can start their life from fresh and their love will grow stonger and stronger😊

Hima - πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—see my comments above in red. lovely analysis Edited by divareena - 13 years ago
updated my post on page 1....
plzzzzzzz crazies do have look....
divareena thumbnail
maya -  nice post and you have shown positivity πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—, i agree that geet and maan will give support
and strenght to eac other.  You and hima said the same thing about devil not being able to make a claim on the baby.

You are right that their life will be filled with happinesses again. As some one once said to me their is always light after darkness. 😊
divareena thumbnail

Originally posted by: aditi123_78

I am still upset....and still cant believe that the baby is no more...wat will happen to maneet now....their nok jhoks, their ever smilling faces....i am already missing them....

i cant see any positivity in the current track....i really hope they will show geet's maayka....geet needs her parents now....

maan has saved geet and the baby's lives so many times....somehow babaji always sent him to geet at the right time to save her...wat were those for....everything seems so empty and meaningless now....

i can only hope just one thing now....that the CVs know best...it is their plan to kill the baby...so they must hv some good storyline in hand....lets c....

aditi πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€— i know you are in pain and upset but we have to be strong. I understand that this is a very difficult time for maan and geet but they will recover with each others support and happiness will come to them again.πŸ€—πŸ€—
divareena thumbnail

Originally posted by: sptrno

@hima-i gtg now sweety........i will be back after 10...............bye

@reena-hi hun...........i have to go now but i will be back soon............after 10 for sure............bye

spee - me too have to go now but will be back tonightπŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—
sumona28 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
@ hima suprb fantastic +ve analysis . Now its time to Maaneet's happiness . they will start their new life now ... it will be a FRESH START ... it will take some time for geet to recover maan will heal her off her pain ...