Bhaskar Bharti

TOI:Eijaz Khan turns producer

Armu4eva thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Eijaz Khan turns producer

TNN | Mar 13, 2011, 12.00am IST

Keeping their respective personal crisis aside (we all know how they have been unlucky in love), good pals Eijaz Khan and Aziz are not limiting themselves from exploring different aspects of their profession. 

The duo has scripted, edited and produced a movie together titled as The Reality Show that explores the paranormal elements on earth. Eijaz and Aziz were inspired after watching Paranormal Activities, when they were in Dubai on a holiday. The movie stars all reality show participants like Dadagiri and even a Gladrags supermodel. The Reality Show was shot in four days flat. The two plan to release this one hour long movie in the next two months. Says Aziz, "We have scripted and edited the movie and have even released a music album for the same. We are soon going to release the movie."

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

😲😲 ummmmmmmmm ..if that true..All the best janu....Muahh..😳
har koi unlucky Hota hai  love mein ...😆

Tfs Tanu jaan...😃🤗

Edited by sakeenaLuvEK-KM - 13 years ago
BlessedSexyone thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: sakeenaLuvEK-KM

😲😲 ummmmmmmmm ..if that true..All the best janu....Muahh..😳
har koi unlucky Hota hai  love mein ...😆

Tfs Tanu jaan...😃🤗

It is true, a couple months bk Jay had posted the pics and video from it on Simply The Best group, i also posted some pics of it here for her but think they went away......i will post u what it is

and here is the promo

and music video

oh so article about this Video..why so late...anyways thanks tfs...🤗
Edited by sakeenaLuvEK-KM - 13 years ago
Armu4eva thumbnail
Immy.. thanks for reposting the pics.. n yes i remember the pics..!! Wishing Ejoo all the best for his new endeavor...
BlessedSexyone thumbnail
Originally posted by: sakeenaLuvEK-KM

oh so article about this Video..why so late...anyways thanks tfs...🤗

cause it goin to get released, media cant say anythin on it beforehand, also fact it is done by themselves
BlessedSexyone thumbnail
Originally posted by: Armu4eva

Immy.. thanks for reposting the pics.. n yes i remember the pics..!! Wishing Ejoo all the best for his new endeavor...

yeaahhh anytime, postin pics of Eijaz Khan is not in my job description 😆😆😆 either is findin them, jus they 2 happened to be on my laptop..........and don ask why 😆😆😆😆 i don secretly drool over him hahahahaha
CrazyNoori thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Immy secretly loves Eijaz dostana type llove haina imran
And congooooooo aint said that since KA DAYZ lolz to Eijaz am sure it be gr8 :-)
BlessedSexyone thumbnail
Originally posted by: BlessedCuteOne

Immy secretly loves Eijaz dostana type llove haina imran
And congooooooo aint said that since KA DAYZ lolz to Eijaz am sure it be gr8 :-)

haan haan, he my tinky winky when am tipsy 😆😆😆😆 ok that didnt sound to gd on 2 fronts, 1 i watch to many teletubbies and 2 it jus didnt sound right 😆😆😆😆😆😆