Prud123 thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Ok so i noticed one thing about geeta today.Whenever there is a master switch geeta always wins POTD.In DID 1 with Alisha-Khushboo,in DID 2 with Amrita and Jack and in DID-D both Amit-Falon and Viku-Niku.Seems like whenever she gets other mentors contestants she always gives them the best choreography. I know many people would feel its not her choreography but i am not talking about the choreography but the thought of giving the best to other mentors contestants.Especially today she could have kept the shadow act for her contestants but she didnt.I know a lot of people dont like her for many things because she is a human she has flaws but if we can criticize her for her flaws the we can also appreciate her for her good points.Any one agrees with me? 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Its_Sash thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I really liked her choreography today😃😳
But I can't forget her numerous unjust behavior also😛 
For me her past behaviour is a big turn-off🤢 
History repeats itself..... and I'm eagerly waiting for that moment😛
desicrowd thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Yes the choreography was excellent...the other mentors have trained their students so well that Geeta can give them any choreography and they do it well LOL..
Is it Geeta choreography or well tutored contestat credit.
luv2dance thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
She did a great job today. Vikku-Nikki's act was somewhat familiar and we have seen similiar performances in the past. Amit-Falon's was totally new and I just loved it. ðŸ˜Š
petticoat thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
we have seen shadow dance a lot on telly lately...

the other one too..

all masters have given great choreographies to the other team

i think terrence's choreo for alisha-salman...remo's for mayuresh-khushboo remo's for siddesh-jai were absolutely awesome

the mentors are nice in the exchange round surprisingly
-X-NeeNee-X- thumbnail
I agreee! It was nice of her to give Amit and Falon that routine.. I LOVED it! She could have easily given it to someone in her group..

Rapier thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Her choreography was outstanding today! ek dum mast! but i wonder why marzi got 3 jodis? and why did rajeev get only one?😕 this has been bothering me the whole day.
Its_Sash thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I guess... the Surya-Sneha act was done by Rajeev...though sadly they didn't perform it for their early elimination.
jas88 thumbnail
i agree with ya ... n  i like geeta... :)