I feel love in everything ABHIYA do..!! - Page 3

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 13 years ago
OMG you are definitely back with your lovely topic... don't know kya hua tha tumhe... lekin aaj with this topic... ohhhh goooood πŸ€— 

Yeah, jab kabhi bhi nahi sunti Abhay ke baat aaj kya hua... agar sirf aur ek baar usse puch leti I am sure Abhay sab kuch bata deta... but nope she ran away... 
But their chota sa scene was awesome... πŸ‘

Hope Piya will really support Abhay... Hamesha Abhay usko support karta rehta hai and bacha ta rehta hai now she has to do the same... 
TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Coeur2PsychoFMS

OMG you are definitely back with your lovely topic... don't know kya hua tha tumhe... lekin aaj with this topic... ohhhh goooood πŸ€— 

Yeah, jab kabhi bhi nahi sunti Abhay ke baat aaj kya hua... agar sirf aur ek baar usse puch leti I am sure Abhay sab kuch bata deta... but nope she ran away... 
But their chota sa scene was awesome... πŸ‘

Hope Piya will really support Abhay... Hamesha Abhay usko support karta rehta hai and bacha ta rehta hai now she has to do the same... 

THANK YOU SO MUCH Dear..!!πŸ€—..She will be there for HIM..you just wait & watch..!!
Lifu18 thumbnail
and here i was wondering why havent u posted anything about today's epi i checked ur post n found it as i couldn't find it in pyek forum maybe cox of too many posts awwwwwwwwww how nice n sweetly u analyze the thoughts in my mind n heart a big thank u for that sweety n love all ur posts on abhiya keep em coming dear
Edited by Lifu18 - 13 years ago
TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail
Originally posted by: Lifu18

and here i was wondering why havent u posted anything about today's epi i checked ur post n found it as i couldn't find it in pyek forum maybe cox of too many posts awwwwwwwwww how nice n sweetly u analyze the thoughts in my mind n heart a big thank u for that sweety n love all ur posts on abhiya keep em coming dear

Awww..I always ...do but sometimes I may be late thats why....SO HAPPY THAT YOU LOVE it..dear..GOD BLESS..You!!πŸ€—
Originally posted by: TOTAL-ROMANTIC

THANK YOU SO MUCH Dear..!!πŸ€—..She will be there for HIM..you just wait & watch..!!

You are welcome dear.... I really missed you... 
I know she will be there afterall we are talking about Abhiya but just hoping ke pehle se hi support kare not after waiting some days... 
reepicheep thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
TR πŸ€— your post put me back in a good mood πŸ˜ƒ seriously it was such a mahafiller epi yesterday,with the only good parts being the raichands convo...i got very frustrated with abhay also yday....how long will he be able to keep awaypiya...piya should have just gone and hugged him as you said saara pagalpan khatam ho jaata 😑 πŸ˜† lets see how they carry forward thos track....would love to see piya supporting him...piya needs to drum it into his thick and stubborn head that driving her away from him and fighting is not a solution for their problems....           Have a good sunday dear πŸ˜ƒ hope to see a new promo,its been ages since they aired any promo of this show....and since new promos are out for the other star one shows am hopimg that pkyek also airs one...
TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail
Originally posted by: reepicheep

TR πŸ€— your post put me back in a good mood πŸ˜ƒ seriously it was such a mahafiller epi yesterday,with the only good parts being the raichands convo...i got very frustrated with abhay also yday....how long will he be able to keep awaypiya...piya should have just gone and hugged him as you said saara pagalpan khatam ho jaata 😑 πŸ˜† lets see how they carry forward thos track....would love to see piya supporting him...piya needs to drum it into his thick and stubborn head that driving her away from him and fighting is not a solution for their problems....           Have a good sunday dear πŸ˜ƒ hope to see a new promo,its been ages since they aired any promo of this show....and since new promos are out for the other star one shows am hopimg that pkyek also airs one...

awww..THANK YOU REEPS..!! You words always pep me up..too..!!πŸ˜ƒ  Yes it is quite frustrating..An dyeah filler epi it was..But for ABHIYA & Raichands...😍 OH I have forgotten about PROMOS..it is like never going to come ..!!😭 Adn yeah ..HAVE A GREAT DAY..!! Hoping that next week will change our 's and ABHIAy's fortunes in terms of their PROXIMITY..!!πŸ˜‰  you know what I mean..!!?????πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
intruderfast thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
ahaa ur topic ,it cheered me up again😊  i was a bit upset watching india's defeat yesterday
 when piya left abhay in the end, it was so painful to see abhay , he is suffering so much by hurting her. i felt if piya wouldn't have gone , abhay would have told her all .
anyways so abhay's arrest, good , i am waiting for pia's reaction , i hope to see some bonding there
there have been less abhiya scenes in the past two weeks ,
i am hungry really hungryπŸ˜† ,
i want more asapπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

AnamikaSJain thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
'He said..I told you door raho mujhse..I am not like you..!! I really wonder what did he mean by that...'

It's just a plain statement stating the difference between them that he is not a human like her...he is a vampire and they are not meant to be together and that she should stay away from him (because he does not want her to get hurt though his heart would break into a hundred pieces staying away from her)
Rajani-Jadhav thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
you are an amazing writer...😊
its really appreciative ..,the way you turned abhiya's negativity into positivity...!
very well done..!πŸ‘