I feel love in everything ABHIYA do..!!

TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
I so feel love & passion even in that rudeness & fights what ABHIYA have..!! Yes one of the reasons being the insane  ABHIYA  fanatic that I am..BUT dont you all think the way these two ..show their tiniest to biggest concerns for each other so adoring ..even though each tries to be stronger than the other..I mean see..Piya so angry with Abhay for his rudness towards her tha day everything fine..but she found him in that forest even in that dark..moving in the car she stops..and she SHOUTs at him.."What is this Abhay ..?? what is happening..??!! Awww..I so found that authoritative concern of PIYA CHO CHWEET yaar..She is so pissed..and for even one sec she dint doubt his intention..never a negative thought crossed her mind..that Abhay could be doing anything with that MAM..midn yuo even with Kabir spilling the negative vibes about ABHAY & SHanaya..she is not at all taking any of that into her ears..at all..she is more concerned as to why is he trying to spoil his life with this violent behaviour..  see..that is LOVE what is making her do it..and HE also..Piya what are you doing here..?? and later on....he doesent even want to see her eye to eye..because eh knows moment he sees her..He will MELT & hsi PAIN TO SEPERATE FROM HER or PUSH HER FROM HIM will be even more harder..so he ..makes sure he is not looking INTO HER..awww..I so so so adore that fact..🤗..and did you  all  notice teh pain he was trying to control..which was so evident on his face ..turning away from her..whe he said..I told you door raho mujhse..I am not like you..!! I really wonder what did he mean by that...😭..and the way he said PIYA as slowly as whisper when she left him saying..Ok I forgot that you dont want me to interfere..Aw..It eally pierced..because actually HE WANTED HER COMFORT..the COMFORT FO HER WARM PASSIONATE HUG..Awwww..I so felt like shouting at piya..NO PIYA dont listen to his crap..GO & HUG HIM RIGHT NOW..and he will not be able to RESIST YOU..FOR ETERNITY..!!

But I tell you friends..I am living with the only hope that PIYA is & will be with ABHAY even during his crisis of this murder aligation as per that article..& I hope it comes true..!! Otherwise ..I would have been even more devastated for sure..!! Must add that I loved Father son convo..I saw concern & love for ABHay from CHAND..that was sweet..!

So I as usual have to end with my song dedication...😳😆..this is from ABHay to PIYA & PIYA to ABHay..(a song from FUZON pakistani band...awesoem lyrics..so fitting to their situation today..DONT MISS IT..😳
This is from PIYA to ABHAY..
Mora saiyaan mo se bole na..
Main laakh jatan kar haari'😭
Lakh jatan kar haar rahi..
Mora saiyaan mo se bole na'.
🤗
Tu jo nahi to aise piya hum'
Jaise soona angnaa'
Naina tehaari raah nihare'
Nainan ko tarsao na'

Pyaar tumhe kitna karte haiTum ye samajh nahi paaoge...
Jab hum na honge o re peeharwa'
Bolo kya tab aaoge?
😭
Mora saiyaan mo se bole na..😭
And this is from Abhay to Piya...(this is a old hindi movie song )Aansoo Bhari Hain Yeh Jeevan Ki RaahenKoi Unse Keh De Hamein Bhool Jaaye

Waade Bhula De Kasam Tod De Woh

Haalat Pe Apni Hamein Chhod De Woh
Aise Jahaan Se Kyon Hum Dil Lagaayen
Koi Unse Keh De'humein bhul jaayein..

Barbaadiyon Ki Ajab Daastan Hoon
Shabnam Bhi Roye Maein Woh Aasman Hoon
Tumhe Ghar Mubarak, Hamein Apni Raahen
😭Koi Unse Keh De'HUmein bhul jaayein..

Edited by TOTAL-ROMANTIC - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MS-meghasharma thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
very well  wriiten
and nice song itz one f ma fav too!!!
beautiful song
chahat4u thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
aww Hema dear. I musts ay ur positive posts, make me so hopeful n positive. 🤗
Thanks a lot. lovely description. keep writing. i hpoe, thhat ur hope comes true annd give us a new life too. :-)
TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail
Originally posted by: MS-meghasharma

very well  wriiten

and nice song itz one f ma fav too!!!
beautiful song

Oh Thank you so much Megha..I amso happy that you share my fav too..!! ABHIAY rocks any ways..!!
matwamango thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
U have made my day Hema. I needed to hear some positives on ABHIYA after so much negativity
TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail
Originally posted by: chahat4u

aww Hema dear. I musts ay ur positive posts, make me so hopeful n positive. 🤗
Thanks a lot. lovely description. keep writing. i hpoe, thhat ur hope comes true annd give us a new life too. :-)

..DONT WORRY ..just see the passionate love in ABHIYA's eyes..& you will forget all worries..i!!Aur phir..MAIN HOON NA..!! just kidding..😆😉🤗
sumana-13 thumbnail
HAIIYYEE Hema,  it was so romantic naa, the way Abhay orders Pia around with authority in last two/three episodes ..... and same with Pia she exerts her authority over him today, and he gives up without resistance,with the unspoken feelings .....tumhari baat main nahi taal sakta Pia ... and the way he whispers her name as she is leaving ...... uuffffffff ..... mera romantic feelings kaa tsunami aane wala hai ...
TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail
Originally posted by: matwamango

U have made my day Hema. I needed to hear some positives on ABHIYA after so much negativity

Aww..THANK YOU DEAROO..!!Oh is it so..I just came on line & started to post my topic have not read as yet..COME ON GUYS🤗..ABHIYA ..are ABHIYA the best & sweetest in whatever they do..!!😳
chahat4u thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: TOTAL-ROMANTIC

..DONT WORRY ..just see the passionate love in ABHIYA's eyes..& you will forget all worries..i!!Aur phir..MAIN HOON NA..!! just kidding..😆😉🤗

😊  DARNA MANA HAI. 😆
-rupa- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Hema we really need you ...u always keep positive thoughts about abhlya even there action some time are not justified . ..I get now * TRUST* so for abhlya .

Today abhlya action was well justified . Abhay missing metz , chand saying about the police and then he do wanted to get info from shananya . His mind was filled with what next sid is going to do . Feel so pained to see him like this .
When piya met her in jungle it was fine when abhay said to be away from him . He was not that harsh and CV did shows us that he do feel for her when he says like this.

I am really happy to see chand supporting abhay . Hoping same from piya .
For me what ever be the twish , pain abhlya goes through till they stand for wach other as pillar it doesn't matter .
I like what u said about piya ..no negative thought about abhay . This is what should be there understanding .