Best performance of the day

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Poll Question :

Two performances got POTD.Which was the better one?

Poll Choice
Amit-Falon
Vikram-Niharika
Both
Login To Vote
Posted: 13 years ago
Ok so both Viku-Niku and Amit-Falon's performance was fab.But which according to you was that .1% better.
For me its Vikku-Nikku 😳
i really liked Amit n Falon's one
the whole time while they were dancing, i saw just looking at them
they hooked me up
n the song n the dance was both really really nice
so for me it was Amit n Falon 
i think viku-niku was better than amit-falon. amit-falon were good but viku-niku rocked.
Viku-Niku of course , they r much better.
Both performed extra-ordinarily. But Amit-Falon were flawless👏
Amit and Falon but I was hoping to see their expressions..In this tricky shadow performance we just saw their body working gracefully but no expressions....

Viku NIku were good but I felt Niharika was slightly legging behind and was bit heavy footed..This folk dance is full of aggression as it worshiping your deity...So expressions were full on but I could see Niharika was getting tired or gotten into trance..

Hope she is doing OK...

I thought Cornel and Sonali werre really good where we could see dance, body language and expressions...

Not sure why  Geeta was given so much kudos..She deserved it but I felt it was bit OTT..
Edited by Dabulls23 - 13 years ago
Well Geeta got Kudos because both her performances won POTD and she gave them good concepts even though they weren't from her team.Now whether the choreography was hers or not is a separate issue.
I found that Niku got extremely tired in the performance, but what happened later gave the reasoning for it. There was some coordination problems with in Viku-Niku's performance. Amit and Falon's was amazing as well. However, despite the problems in Viku-Niku's performance, I found theirs better. 
Amit-Falon attempted sumfink  NEW.

A well co-ordinated SLOW dance which didna look like an Aerobic-Cardio Vdo.
Falon sure was patiently trained dis week. and it was a visual treat just to watch her synchronise her steps wid Amit.

skorpion.