Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Akankshaa. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: indian_beauty

oh yeah I remember she said it was too XXRPP so it wasn't for you😛 but let me tell u it was XXXXRRRRR PP ☺️

and ur still young so NO ur not gonna get it...so don't even ask😆

n I want chocolate cake plz n ice-cream😳😆

Hawwwwwww.  Right now, SidShi are my obsession. I've been reading a LOOOT of SidShi FFs! 😳 They ain't too XXRRRPP. :P

There you go! ^^ 
...Noorya... thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
oye already 17!!😆😆
good good keep spamming!
Akankshaa. thumbnail

surprisingly I'm not watching any show these days 
I find everything so boring now....though I saw PKYEK like very little n then I left it n now I have no idea wats going on😛

guess the next show I'll watch will be of KW's but god knws when tht nikamma will come back😡😡

I know, right? He keeps on popping up on Wassup .. Whatsoever happened to him being Aditya in Geet? 🤔

You need to watch Remix! I'll give you the links of some awesome Ranveer (KW) scenes ! :D
indian_beauty thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Awww SidShi😍 our angels😳

I'm only reading Sidra's SidShi FF n it's BEAUTIFUL😳😳
Also I'm reading a lot and I mean a lot of Siddhima FFs.....kya karu I'm a BIG Siddhima phanka still😳

n yummmmmmmmmm tht was delicious😃 thnx yaar😛
now I really want some cake 😆
indian_beauty thumbnail
Originally posted by: ...Noorya...

oye already 17!!😆😆

good good keep spamming!

oye nikammi surprisingly we're not spamming😲😆
n u go work on ur update....remember kal kya kaha tha😡😆
indian_beauty thumbnail
Originally posted by: _Akanksha_

I know, right? He keeps on popping up on Wassup .. Whatsoever happened to him being Aditya in Geet? 🤔

You need to watch Remix! I'll give you the links of some awesome Ranveer (KW) scenes ! :D

ya man and just keeps tweeting about the WC😡 he's being so lazy😡😆

and u wanna knw wat happened to tht😆 well I'll give u something to read n then u'll know😛

n yessssss plzzzzzzz do give me the links cuz right now I'm watching all Sid scenes and trying to find Ranbir Malhotra scenes frm BHPH....he looked HOT there ☺️
Akankshaa. thumbnail

Awww SidShi😍 our angels😳

I'm only reading Sidra's SidShi FF n it's BEAUTIFUL😳😳
Also I'm reading a lot and I mean a lot of Siddhima FFs.....kya karu I'm a BIG Siddhima phanka still😳

n yummmmmmmmmm tht was delicious😃 thnx yaar😛
now I really want some cake 😆

I'm reading Nikita's FF .. Where Riddhima and Armaan married, and Riddhima isn't happy ( Yes, she STILL isn't happy!  ) .. And Armaan is sick and tired of her moodswings, and Sid and Shilpa work together in a hospital opposite to theirs, and Riddhima stares (stalks, more like..) at Sid everyday, and even Armaan has started loving Shilpa (After 3 years.. Great going! 🤪) .. And Shilpa loves Sid .. and Sid has started feeling for Shilpa... Though, Shilpa is engaged..but the guy she loves, he loves someone else too, and Shilpa knows it! 😳
Akankshaa. thumbnail

ya man and just keeps tweeting about the WC😡 he's being so lazy😡😆

and u wanna knw wat happened to tht😆 well I'll give u something to read n then u'll know😛

n yessssss plzzzzzzz do give me the links cuz right now I'm watching all Sid scenes and trying to find Ranbir Malhotra scenes frm BHPH....he looked HOT there ☺️

I wanna know, I wanna know! 😃

Watch this scene, me loves! 😳 Nikita was opposite Sid here. 😆

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aNtI-aL2u1c[/YOUTUBE]

Direct link : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aNtI-aL2u1c
Edited by _Akanksha_ - 13 years ago
indian_beauty thumbnail
Originally posted by: _Akanksha_

I'm reading Nikita's FF .. Where Riddhima and Armaan married, and Riddhima isn't happy ( Yes, she STILL isn't happy!  ) .. And Armaan is sick and tired of her moodswings, and Sid and Shilpa work together in a hospital opposite to theirs, and Riddhima stares (stalks, more like..) at Sid everyday, and even Armaan has started loving Shilpa (After 3 years.. Great going! 🤪) .. And Shilpa loves Sid .. and Sid has started feeling for Shilpa... Though, Shilpa is engaged..but the guy she loves, he loves someone else too, and Shilpa knows it! 😳

um that's Sidra's FF n lusty are not married in it yet😆 n now tht farzy maiya is trying to impress Sid by wearing "white saree' n all but Sid is just not effected...all he can think about is Shilpuuuu😳

Akankshaa. thumbnail

um that's Sidra's FF n lusty are not married in it yet😆 n now tht farzy maiya is trying to impress Sid by wearing "white saree' n all but Sid is just not effected...all he can think about is Shilpuuuu😳

I'm talking about Sunshine. 😆 - That's Nikita's FF, right? 
Edited by _Akanksha_ - 13 years ago