Posted: 13 years ago

Core Members
Members who only have the permission to invite other people

https://dl8.glitter-graphics.net/pub/683/683158xrji3b6lpi.gif

Vidya85(Vidz/Vidzu)
Sidma_love (Harshu)
indian_beauty (Zarqa/Zarqu)

You will have to be invited by these people to join this chat club. You r not allowed to post if you r not a member

https://dl6.glitter-graphics.net/pub/683/683156k6a7w9s3pn.gif 

Shewascool90210(Bani)
Khushi007(Khush)
Krishnaria
Norzar
Sidra2007(Sidra)
Monty22(Montu)
Merry_Shwit(Maryam)
Reshusaluja(Reet/Reshu)

Subia-17
MalluAngel(Aishwarya/Aish)
Raghini09(Ragz)
Bells_10(Sayani/Sayo)
....Noorya
Shamil
EmAsh
Moumi363
Heersweetie
Lennie
.Angel
Saania22
Sanam_88
Ginac
Zeenia
Monalobo (Mona)
Lekha.Mayur4eva(Lekha)
Nm21
Payyal
Animateash
Mini004
nami2811
Sr_medha
_Akanksha_
Nivyan(Neha)
jasangel
fariya94

https://dl2.glitter-graphics.net/pub/683/683162ioxu4lzjfk.gif 

Edited by Vidya85 - 13 years ago

Twitter Updates by Karan Wahi

This post will be updated each time he tweets.
This post will hold all the tweets from March.
-------------------------------------

Karan Wahi
R t indians genuinely playin bad or they r sacred tat if they win. They wll hav to face t australiansssss in t quarters... 
20th March

Karan Wahi
indians shd only play a 40 ovr match .... cause aftr tat thy start thinkin tat jst one mre ova is lft ...
20th March

Karan Wahi
Happpy holi evryone
19th march

Karan Wahi
Socccerrrrrrr at inorbit..bring it on
18th March

Karan Wahi
Hardcore gyming. N a strict diet. Finallly payinoffff......return of t biscuits....yipeeee
18th March

Karan Wahi
Y do t minnows neva take power play..
16th March

Karan Wahi
 Can it b a 6 over match ... canada 62. In 6 hahha ...aaao kangaruuooonnnnnn
16th March

Karan Wahi
Thnnxxx guys fr all t lovely complimnts fr ystrdays perfrmance
14th March 

Karan Wahi
N t great man. I mean GOD . Does it again ..... iam lucky to be born in ur ERA n witness wat u hav done to t opposition...
12th March

Karan Wahi
N t great man I mean god. Does it again...iam proud to b born at t time wen u were around SACHIN RAMESH TENDULKAR....
12th March

Karan Wahi
Wah wah. Mere bengali shero...
11th March

Karan Wahi
Gym gym gym,...
11th March

Karan Wahi
Ireland waaalon zara kammmaaal aaj bhi dikha doh
11th March

Karan Wahi
6am sehban n me ..andheri station n yummmmy fooood....illl keep diet cntrol aside fr a day...sorrry personal trainer ji
9th March

Karan Wahi
Enjoyin t nice breeze in t buildings garden...7 yrs n still this city has smthn new to offer evryday.....wow
9th March

Karan Wahi
Kamran akmals gft to ross taylor..happy bday to u..happy bday to u..I wud only drop catches of u...woh bho two,.wahwah wah wah
9th March

Karan Wahi
Razzaq on fire....
8th March

Karan Wahi
@Sonia2267 :-)
3rd March

Karan Wahi
@Sonia2267 I always support t undrdogs guys ..ntn personal
3rd March

Karan Wahi
Hnmmmmmmmm
3rd March

Karan Wahi
Wow. Canada took t powerplay,..y...ghar he le jaate ...
3rd March

Karan Wahi
Smeone needs to tell t canadians. Tat thr s smthn calld as a batting powerplay..its nt used aftr t match ends
3rd March

Karan Wahi
3rd March

Karan Wahi
185 to win. Canada. Bana lo yaaar....maaa kasam prasad chadhaunga
3rd March

Karan Wahi
Wowwwww. Cummon canada. Yaaar 183 toh bana lo
3rd March

Karan Wahi
Cunmmmmmmon canada...
3rd March

Karan Wahi
T frst upset of t wrldcup finally cms.... England made to taste t irish coffee...hehe
2nd March

Karan Wahi
Happpy shivratri to allll......
1st March

-----------------------------------------------------------
Congratulations on 10th Thread Completion πŸ₯³

10th Thread Video Mix
^^Credit- Sidra2007 & AnnaNashley

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kJjMpf13Tkw[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0PKepHGRSVY[/YOUTUBE]

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Congratulations on 25th Thread Completion πŸ₯³

25th Thread Video Mix
^^Credit- Sidra2007

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ohr0g5P9e6o[/YOUTUBE]

25th Thread Sigs
^^Credit- malluangel

Free to use

10th Thread Message by Karan Wahi

Now its time for the surprise which you guys have been waiting for few days.

Thanx to Aashni & Khushi for this.

Special Thanx to Karan Wahi

Scroll Down

Scroll Down
-
-
-
-

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e8B_iich_XU[/YOUTUBE]

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

25th Thread Message bKaran Wahi

Note- This message was taken last month because the way we were finishing threads by spammingπŸ˜› But for some reason we got slowed down and was stuck on a FC for a week😲 But no worries we still managed to finish 25 threads which is good😳 Dont copy this message to any other sites as it was for 25th Thread of Karan Wahi Lovers Ka Adda. Sorry Wahians i couldnt manage to get Voice Message

Enjoy!

Karan Wahi Lovers Ka Adda Creations Corner
      All the creations of Karan Wahi will be posted here. Harshu will PM me and i will edit this post with new                                                                                         creations.

CREDIT - Shak

CREDIT - Lennie 

CREDIT - Maryam

CREDIT - Vidz

CREDIT - Sayo

CREDIT - Aish

CREDIT- Nami

CREDIT - Jenny

CREDIT- Julybaby22

Vidya85

Siddhant Modi hmmm what can i say abt him.. This is where im lost at words... So my message is gonna be short.. Siddhant Modi is one of the best character ive seen on TV... Ive never felt such freshness in a character like Siddhant Modi's... Ive never imagined i would ever like DMG again but Siddhant Modi made me fall in love with it again... I started watching the show because of KW but i gotta say i love Siddhant Modi more than any other character KW has ever playedπŸ˜› What a character tht was... Ive never seen a journey like Siddhant Modi's... From a spoilt brat boy to a mature grown man in just 9 months... Imaganing this will leave people's mouth openπŸ˜› I dont think i will ever get to see a character like him but would love to see one again.... A character who taught us to believe and never loose hope...
I used to always look forward to see him everyday on TV... His cute expressions, his mature angry expressions and his funny sarcastic expressions used to make me latoo over himπŸ˜† I never used to get much time to watch tv due to studies but for Sid i managed time at best of my ability and trust me im glad i did... When cvs used to show him for like just 5 mins i got so mad and felt like calling them up and ask them but i didnt know all the contacts and all since i didnt join IF back then... Siddhant Modi is one of the biggest reason i joined IF and i loved every bit of moment here... There were some times where it was pretty bad when people used to bash Sid for no reason but still we came over and all & it was proven that Siddhant Modi was the best character on Dill Mill Gayye... Love you Sid

Thats our Siddhant Modi❀️ The heart stealer😳
Love,
Vidzuu

Indian_beauty(Zarquuuu)

Siddhant Modi *SIGH*

What can I say about Siddhant Modi'..I can go on and on about him but still won't be able to find the perfect word to describe Siddhant. He is one man who has taught us to believe, love, dream n hope. He has taught us that life is all about moving on and having faith.

Siddhant Modi, the most beautiful and pure character ever on television, he is the man with a golden heart. He is the most selfless and loving character there is and there can never be anyone like our angel Sid. He made me believe that people like him still exists in this world, he made me believe that love is the most beautiful feeling ever he made me believe in second chances made me believe that life is not about giving up... He is our RAB yes I can say this with a lot of pride that Siddhant is our RAB'sure this may sound filmy or whatever but when I think of Siddhant Modi the only thing I can say is that 'Tujhe Mein Rab dikhta hai yaara main kya karu'.Sajde sar jhukta hai yaara main kya karu' I truly believe that these lines are the perfect way to describe what I feel for Sid and what he is to me πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³

I never in my wildest dreams ever thought I would fall so head over heels for a fictional character but I have and all this is possible because of one man and that man is none other than KARAN WAHI, the most honest, genuine person who has a pure and beautiful heart of gold.  The purity and the beauty that Karan brought in this character just did wonders for me and I fell deeply in love with Sid. His fantastic and flawless performance bought Sid to life.  When Sid cried we all cried, when he laughed we all laughed with him and that shows the greatness of an actor. Karan Wahi's truly a great actor, very versatile; he has shown us so many shades of Sid in such a short period of time. And he has portrayed each shade so beautifully and with perfection. Be it the silly spoiled bratty Sid, the angry young man, the very cute doctor, the passionate lover, the responsible mature husband the very sweet n silly friend'.anything Karan has played it with such perfection. He has made thousands and thousands of girls wish and pray that they find a friend, a husband a lover like Sid and I am one of those girls who really hopes and prays that she find someone like Sid in my life πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³

I just wanna thank Karan Wahi for being our Sid'for making us fall so deeply in love with Sid with his brilliant and excellent performance Thank you. Thank you so much Karan for giving us the most precious character which we still remember and will always remember, thank you for portraying him so beautifully and for making him look so real that it gives a hope to every broken heart to love again, to dream again.

Today I can very proudly say that I am a Siddhant Modi fan and will always be a Siddhant Modi fan. More than being a Sid fan, I am PROUD to say that I am Karan Wahi fan. I love you so much Karan and just thank you for being the person you are, thank you for being so honest, so beautiful, just so down to earth, just thank you for being KARAN WAHI, the man we all love, adore, respect, and worship.

Eagerly waiting for you to come back on our TV screens, so we can once again enjoy you and your acting skills and just drooooolllllllllll over you n your cute sa sexy sa face😍😍😍

Love,

Zarqa, 

A very proud Wahian and Siddhant Modi Fan!!!!

Sidma_love(Harshuuuu)

Hey Karan-Killer- Wahi ki deewani's πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

Hmm so I got Vidzuuu's msg that we r dedicating our 30th FC to d BEST character of Television Industry SIDDHANT MODI & I hav to give a short msg 4 dat

πŸ˜† You all know how talkative I am so msg can't b short πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

I am soooooooo excited πŸ˜ƒ 
I hav sooo much to say but I am very bad wid words πŸ˜› πŸ˜†

So Plzz bare wid me πŸ˜› 

SIDDHANT MODI -

Cute KW - 

^^CREDIT - Lennie πŸ˜³

What to say abt dis man ?? He is just d BEST .
The best lover , d best husband anyone can ask for.... 

Initially he was a brat who believed in living a carefree life without any seriousness & responsibility
And den came a woman ( Riddhima )in his life who turned him into a responsible mature guy & it was d beginning of a new phase for Siddhant .

From a spoil brat he turned out to b a caring , mature , honest & responsible husband & d journey of his made me fall in love wid dis character. πŸ˜³πŸ˜³

He made me believe dat people like him still exists in dis world , he made me believe dat love is d most beautiful feeling in dis whole world, he made me believe in second chances dat love can happen again if u find a true soulmate πŸ˜³

I want to dedicate dis quote to Sid-

'' wish my eyes could speak what my heart feels for u,
'coz my lips can lie, 
what is true..
my eyes can't..
coz even wen i close them..
i see u! ''

Siddhant Modi is d best thing which happened to DMG πŸ˜ƒ 
I am proud to b his fan πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ 

I'll always miss our Sexyface , his cute little smile , his sexy husky voice , his brown chocolatey eyes which directly leads to his beautiful heart πŸ˜³πŸ˜³

Karan Wahi - he came & he conquered

First of all a big thank u & a ' jaadu ki jhappi ' to Karan Wahi πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—
for playing or I should say living dis character called Siddhant Modi πŸ˜³

To play a character of Siddhant was never a easy job Bcoz of d onscreen & offscreen drama but KW - he fought all dat & through is brilliant acting he proved everyone dat how much u try to hate his character but u cannot hate him πŸ˜‰ 

He is a versatile actor whether its comedy , romance , angryman , he plays every role wid so much perfection

When Sid cried his fans cried wid him, wen he laughed his fans laughed wid him & dat's d sign of a great actor.
Every role he played , he made dat character like real...
The way he portrayed Sid's character is just amazing . He made dis character so real & believable dat now we all our in luv wid Sid😳😳

I am a huge fan of KW since REMIX days & loved him in Ranveer's character but Siddhant Modi will always remain Special to me . Bcoz of him only I joined IF & got to meet soooooooo many beautiful people . I made lotttssss of friends who r really close to me & are vry important in my life. πŸ˜³

I still remember d day wen Vidz came up wid an idea of starting a KW FC πŸ˜ƒ we all were sooo excited Bcoz we were getting a new place to appreciate KW & to drool over his picsπŸ˜†πŸ˜† 

And today we r on d 30th FC πŸ˜ƒ
Kitni baatein karte hain hum sab πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

I am sooo happy that we r dedicating dis thread to d most beautiful , pure , selfless , loving & the BEST character of TV industry SIDDHANT MODI πŸ˜ƒ 

I love u Sid & miss u a lot but I will always cherish those beautiful moments for d rest of my life πŸ˜³

KW made dis character even more special to us πŸ˜³πŸ˜³

He is just d best , unmatchable & unbeatable...
I want to wish KW all d vry best for his future & want to see him in a new show vry soon....

Keep going Karan , we all r proud of u & we r wid u all d way wherever u go πŸ˜ƒ 

Pheww enough of my bak bak πŸ˜† πŸ˜† now I am ending dis post wid a parody which I had prepared during CMG times πŸ˜›
I know its useless but atleast u guys r getting ur laughter dose πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

DEDICATED TO OUR DEAR WAHI BABA πŸ˜³πŸ˜³

Song - ye kaali kaali aankhe πŸ˜†

Ye chocolatey brown aankhe 
Tu ru ru tu ru ru
Ye soft soft gaal
yeh husky husky voice
Yeh sexy sexy chaal 
Dekha jo tujhe jaanam 
Hua hai bura Haal ....

πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† 

Love Siddhant / Karan Wahi β€οΈβ€οΈβ€οΈ

Harshita β€οΈβ€οΈ

Shewascool90210(Bannuu)

Dark Prince

The Prince Of Century

'Roses Are Red''Violets Are Blue..You Love Us'.And We Love You..."

Siddhant Modi the name says it all, he is heartthrob of zillions of people.

Siddhant Modi what can I say about this yugpurush, he was the most promising doctor in sanjavani, very innocent and extremely attractive, one look at him and it will be impossible for anyone for forget him. His messy hair, muscular body, perfect lips, sensuous mouth, lady killer smile, he was to sexy for anybody. He was made for everyone but no one was made for him b/c they were not worthy of his love, he was above everything and everyone, pure as gangajale. His love was like a garden of beautiful rose, there was no suspicion in his love, he was honest from the bottom of his heart, loved his friends like they were his own blood family, his husky voice ish!!!! That was a killer for sure; his blazing deep brown chocolate eyes were full of passion and intense. Sid was an amazing human being, a wonderful son, a caring brother and a beautiful doctor. He was the center of everyone's world for sure.

||Spoiled Siddhant Modi||

He was a brat from a very rich NRI family, which was amazing b/c even being so rich he never seen any difference between his friends who were middle class family background. He had the whole world under his tiny finger, carefree guy, who had no clue what he will do tomorrow but love to live his life to the fullest.

||The Understanding Siddhant Modi||

He was there for his friends when they were in pain or suffering. Even being a carefree guy he understood the pain of his friends when they shed tears in his shoulder and helped them over come that pain by doing everything he can. He understood everyone's pain and felt it inside of, that's how much he loved his dear's one.

||The Mature Siddhant Modi||

A stunningly wonderful man when we were shown his mature side. He took a broken woman under his warm shelter, endure all her pain, gave her his comfort, shower her with his selfless love. The mature sid brought tears to my eyes, how he could heal everyone's pain and bring happiness to their life. He was always there for his dear one, during happiness along with sad time. Becoming spoiled kid to a mature man over night was something worthy to see.

||The Sexyface Siddhant Modi||

This side of sid made my heart go hmmmmm'.. for sure, he was the best when he got mad. He was a dark prince for sure, no one dared to come near him when he was in a bad mood, it was like a storm ready to strike at any moment if someone got on his last nerve, he was mostly calm manner man but even calm storm has some dangerous side to it like our beloved sexyface sid did. When this side came out it was like shivji third eye opening which could only mean destruction. He knew how to show people their right place if they forgot and we have seen that many times. He took no nonsense from anyone, if anyone said something wrong then he would shove the same things back at them, get on his bad side and he will turn your life upside down completely. He was like a predator make one wrong move and there is no turning back, he will make your life hell. And I adored this side of the sid so so much, he made me wanted to dance.

||Siddhant Modi|| Hotness

Sid had those amazing soulful eyes that capture millions of people heart; those deep brown chocolate eyes were so warm, so caring, and so lovely and filled with acceptness. He had a style to die for, personality different from everyone.  He was one in a million, you will never find a friend like him nor a lover b/c whatever he did he did it from his heart, he will and always will be the most handsome, most unique, most romantic and the most lovely character that I had ever seen, his eyes speaks millions of words that his lips don't, his husky voice is a music to my ears, siddhant modi is an enigma for sure. He is like a roman god, his feature is a killer feature. He was a deewana, he can get fanaa in love yet he is given the statues of god in human forum, he was that unique. There are million of guys out there but there is no one like our Siddhant Modi nor there ever will be in a zillion of century.

Sid loved everyone but everyone betrayed him in the end, he had a dark destiny, his life was filled with betrayed and nothing but pain, but he stood strong, he gave up everything for other people happiness, he lived for others not for himself, he was a healer of others just like an angel, he came, give happiness to others and when his work was done he left silently but left his memory to last for a lifetime after lifetime.

" If Someone Ask For My Heart.. I  Always Refuse My Love..Because In My Book'.I Only Have Your Snap."

P.S. everyone wants to be like our siddhant modi but lets get this straight there is no human being and no character like our sexyface, he is one and only god made siddhant modi and I am glad to be this man fan, he makes your heart do flip flop with his cute sa smile and makes you go la la over his sexiness.

Saania22(Saania)

Hey Karan,

Hats off to you for taking up the character of Siddhant Modi a.k.a Sid. The way you portrayed the selfless, strong character of Sid is simply out of this world. Trust me there are no words whatsoever  that could describe you as Sid. I think everyone gotta agree that NO ONE could've done it better than you or even close to it. You made us believe in that character. You tried your best to make it look realistic and look you did it! It's because of your amazing acting skills, we talk 24/7 about our cute romantic doctor and even though it has been months now since the show ended, the character of Sid is still present within our hearts & will always be. So in the memory of Dr. Siddhant Modi, we decided to dedicate the 30th thread of KW lovers to the most divine and elegant character on screen, who so soothingly changed from a boy to a man, without any hesitation, just when the time requested and the credit has to go to you. I honestly don't have alot of words to put down what i think and feel, all I can say is a BIG THANK YOU to you & lots & lots of hugs for you! Not for just playing the character Dr. Siddhant Modi,  but for being who you are.

Love,
Saania

Noorya(Noor)

Siddhant Modi

Okay what can i say about Siddhant Modi'im running out of words when it comes to describe what I think about him'whenever I listen Tu Jaane Na song there is this line "Kaise bataayein kyin tujhko chahe yaara baata naa paaye" this line always reminds me of Karan/Sid coz you cant describe that person words are just not enough. But Siddhant Modi changed my life! Seriously the way Karan portrayed the character

I don't think any other actor could have done it.

Sid is the only character who can bring smile on my face when im sad or angry or depressed or in any of my moods.

I remember once I was really upset with my bro and we had a fight. And that idiot searched for some Sid scenes and forced me to watch them and the next moment I was laughing. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

I know it's nothing to do about what I think about Sid but it shows what affect he has on me and im sure im not the only one.

Sid is the one who taught me to believe in love but also that love is all about to give and never expect anything in return. He made us realise that life is all about moving on no matter what you have to face you should accept it and continu the journey of your life. He is the most pure and honest character I've seen in TV so far and I don't think we can have a character like Sid ever again. And I wanna say a big big thank you to Karan Wahi for playing the character Sid soo beautifully that he touched our hearts and souls soo deeply that I personnaly can never forget him and will cherish Siddhant Modi forever in my heart.

So a big thank you Karan for giving us Sid and playing his role with such honesty that no one could resist but fall in love with. The kind human being with a golden heart you are...you gave all these qualities to your character.

Be always the same Karan we know coz you won our hearts with your goodness and we love you just the way you are.

Eagerly waiting to have you back on screen very soon so we can enjoy watching your acting again and of course drool over you hotness'your cute smile and I personnaly LOVE your eyebrows because they are very expressive'😍😍

Love you Lots

Noorya

Subia17(Subz)

SIDDHANT MODI!!!
what can i say words fail and this is the best part of this character u cant describe this character in words because it has so much to it the more you think the more you discover and the more you fall for him!!!
it is till date the best character on T.v A CHARACTER with such a growh within such a short span from a spoilt brat to the mature man the best possible husband and lover every girls dream husband is siddhanth modi! 
The solo reason 4 me n i m sure for many of watching DMG and the best thing happened to DMG was siddhanth modi!!!
we all could feel sid's pain, anger,love he made us laugh ,cry and this was all possible 'coz the man who played it and not only played it with so much love intensity n honesty but took it to another level gave it alltogether a different dimension with his superb acting skill n his natural talent n charm!!!
hats off to KARAN WAHI!!! no one could or will be ever be able 2 play siddhanth modi with such perfection as u did against all the odds!!!

Here we take a opportunity THANK YOU for giving us the most loved character by all and entertaining us! we thoroughly enjoyed every bit of it 'coz u made it possible for us 2 believe in him u made us fall for him even more by every passing day!thank you for giving sidhdhanth modi life and making him look so real!

KARAN WAHI u r the most honest, genuine, simple,cute, a man with a heart of gold so pure n we love you for what u are be this way!we r proud be u r fans!!!
PROUD 2 BE WAHIANS!!!

waiting 4 u to comeback soon and leaving us again speechless with u r amazing talent!!!
love you ? ? ?
wish u all the love success n happiness in life
SUBIA
A PROUD WAHIAN!

t.c 

bells_10(Sayo)

yes Siddhant Modi is the character which got me hooked into a show which i have avoided deliberately long since it started. Siddhant Modi was the perfect son, friend, lover, husband and brother.. all in all he was a perfect human being. he was the epitome of everything beautiful, pure and innocent. he made me laugh and cry.. i dont remember whether i have ever loved any character of a television show more. he loved his wife with all his heart... yet he let her go so that she could be happy. that's the hardest thing one can do, to sacrifice your loved ones..... 
yes Siddhant Modi was simply the best.😳 and thus the exit of Sid hammered the final nail in the show's coffin.

finally hats off to Karan Wahi for playing the role to perfection in spite of getting bashed time and again.

Moumi363(Moumiii)

Siddhant Modi

Words fail to describe this person. Siddhant Modi, the man with the biggest heart in the whole world, a kiddish boy who turned to be the most understanding man, became an idol for us.

Thank you Karan Wahi for beautifully enacting the role of Siddhant Modi. I have seen many actors but no one had made such impact on his fans through their outstanding acting. You make us go gaga over you as well as your acting. You are one in a million for us Karan. Your brilliant acting skills made us fall in love with the character Siddhant Modi. It was like as if Siddhant Modi, a reel character, got a life only because of Karan Wahi.

Karan you are the Best, an amazing actor along with a beautiful soul, simplicity and straight forward attitude. You made us cry, laugh, smile, love, hate and care. You have made us proud for being your fan. By knowing you, it feels I got to know goodness.

SALUTE TO YOU KARAN WAHI

Sidra2007(Sidraaa)

The man - Siddhant Modi - leaves most of us speechless......
and as we gather ourselves to talk about him, we think where to start....

We can start with his cute eyes, his messy hair, his gora gora chehra, his baby flab - but really Siddhant Modi is something much more.....

Siddhant Modi - a bratty intern, a fun-loving brother, a true friend, a devoted husband, and above all "a man of honor". 

His journey from a care-free boy to a responsible man is a journey that can never be forgotten. Someone once said"Every once in a while people step up, they rise above themselves...." - a quality that was exemplified in our dear Siddy widdy. His character development was the only thing worthwhile in that show. He tackled each situation with courage and honor and grew as an individual. And that is why we love you. 

I guess all I can really say that there is only  ONE Siddhant Modi!! That can never be replaced in our hearts or our minds. 

I am not someone who is good with words - but it was an attempt to describe an "enigma" - where words are not enough..... 

Reshusaluja(Reet)

"Siddhant Modi" whenever i hear this name the only words which come in my mind is  "A Man Of Honor"

Siddhant Modi who sacrificed everything,his every happiness just for a girl whom he didn't even know properly,who supported her when her own ones were not with her,who stood by a girl in her worst without even thinking what he is doing with his own life in all this,who married a girl even after knowing the girl will never give anything in return to him

Siddhant Modi is a journey of spoilt brat intern to a supporting human,to a understanding,caring and loving husband,a supporting brother and friend who always kept others happiness before his own happiness..he gave everything thing to others did everything for others happiness,specially for Riddhima's happiness and got nothing in return

well i don't even know what i m writing bcoz when ever i try to write abt him someones face come infront of me and i start boiling remembering the pain she gave to him😑 so i m not gonna write more😭
But before ending i will say "SIDDHANT MODI" the guy like him i want in my lifeπŸ˜†πŸ˜† and i m ready to leave 1000 ___ to get one "Siddhant Modi"😳

Hats off to Karan for playing this character so beautifully that we will never forget Siddhant Modi ever in our life😳

Monty22(Montuuu)

SIDDHANTH MODI......the man with golden heart......every woman's desire to get man like him... He was not potrayed as perfect  guy ''..his journey was showed as as immature boy to mature Man''.he was great hubby. Great friend, amazing bro.  

sidddahnth aka our cute doctor sid.....what should i say about him.? i can write pages & pages on that charcter but still will not enough for me........πŸ˜† that character's speaciality was that it was totally different character from all other character. Imperfectly perfect man. it's great misunderstanding about  human mentallity' '''all romantic gesture dosen't prove that person is great lover. Same way for mistake also'..man sometimes do mistakes but that doesn't  certified  that man is loser'.to doing always good things we can't say person is good.

at starting he was spoilt brat, carefree guy who has no aim in his life.....but that doesn't mean he was selffish. he made so many mistakes....he wants to leave sanjeevani but not on cost of ruining some one's life...dreams. he can easily ran away from sanjeevani but he never......he doesn't want to be doctor. he never care about his career ......but whenever he made mistake in his internship....he tries to fix that mistakes. although he doesn't like but he knew very well doctor's responsibilities,  πŸ˜³

i m not saying he was ideal.he slowly learns from his experiences.....😳then slowly he understood's life's values....but whatever he learned he truely  followed . πŸ‘

life played cruel joke with him....after tam's left out from sanjeevani . he understood that''..now she is engaged . she is not belong to him. He accepted the truth.then he his life took huge turn out after riddhima's entry in his life.  He was not in love with riddhima''.not even friend of riddhima.......or not even he had goodrelationship with Dr. gupta.

But he took the decision to marry riddhima for saving  Shashank & riddhima's reputation in society. Somewhere he thought he was responsible for  their condition. There r so many ppl who did mistake but never has courage to accept & repair that mistake. But sid was not from that ppl. He stood besides with gupta family. He married to riddhima although he he knew she will never love him''

He gave all choices to riddhima. He never forced her to being hubby wifey relationship. He loved her so much but never told her he didn't want to be burden for her.

He always be honest with his relationship to riddhima. He was not like all lover who uses to do romantic things. He does not know even how to behave on date? Which flower will like girls?

He always fullfiled all commitments to be as husband. He just knew that he love his wife. No matter what will happen he will always love her''inspite of loving his wife so much he was never selfish.he always stood for right things whether riddhima like or not. He stood for shilpa when riddhima was wrong about shilpa.he can easily move on in his life .but he care for armaan also''not just because of he wants his wife back but he really care about him. He saved his life too eventhough armaan cheated him'.he was stood for his patients not even thinking about his life'' his wife. he was an Enigma''.

any husband will have never forgive  his wife's mistake which riddhima did''but  sid  forgave her '.i still remembered his line which he said to riddhima at last meeting''.humein ek zindagi milti hain khush rahne ke liye samjhota nibhane ke liye nahin'''I'll be happy don't bother about me.

I still think about his line if man gets life once to be live happily''then why life was unfair to sid? Wasn't he desrve to be happy'..to live life with love?

He was happy  to see her happiness with armaan. It was very difficult to departing from riddhima but he departed al for her sake'..his love was pure selfless.

I proud to be sidddhanth modi's fan.  I can't tell you it will be always in my heart.i m greatful to Karan wahi for giving us such amazing character. No one can carry this character like him.

Love you siddhnath modi. Hum uss mode pe hamesha khade rahenge jahan se tumhein dekh sakein.

Krishnaria(Riuuu)

Siddhant Modi, a man who sacrificed his happiness, his all fun just for his lady love..a husband who a every girl aspires for.whose honesty was his reflection.atleast i would want  a man just like him in my life  & would stand with him my whole life..because i know my single life is less for for a man like Siddhant Modi..if i get a man like Siddhant then i'll be more than lucky..never the less his chocolatty face wid the most charming face and lifelong happiness..he'll live in my heart forever

jus with a wish for him i dream and dream.....😳

hope its not bad...would look forward to other nikammis message...miss you..take care!😳

malluangel(Aishhhh)

Where do I start?

Siddhant Modi....
Hmm well, what ONE girl can't say about him, I'm sure others will.
See Siddhant Modi cannot be defined by just one word, actually, there are only two words that can truly define him:
SIDDHANT MODI
He is the one, and he is the only. There will never ever be anyone like him ever again.
That adorable child man, who grew and blossomed into one of the best humans ever to be born, will forever and ever remain in my heart. He is the man that managed to erase away  practically all of my innocent worship of someone less worthy. He is the man that never seems to stop inspiring me. He gave me one of my favorite actors, or should i say, one of my favorite actors gave me him? I don't know, somehow, despite that line appearing, you loose where it begins.
Siddhant Modi... how can one man, one man alone, change so many lives? How can someone be so amazing, that thousands of girls forgo their wait for a Prince Charming, choosing instead to wait for the Knight in Shining Armor? How can one man be so selfless as to inspire the range of emotions that he did?
How can one pretend man from a talli show make a normal teenager start acting like the artist she is not?

I do not know the questions to these answers.
Err...answers to these questions, in fact; I do not even know why I said a lot of this message in questions...but I guess, if anyone has the answers,please, tell me please!

To sum it all up, there was, is, and forever will be ONE Siddhant Modi!
He is that man, the man that we all want.
He is the one that we want to grab into a bear hug and kiss away all the hurt, he is, Siddhant Modi.
And he is the man we love.

*Taaliyan!!!!!*
*Aish bows* πŸ˜ƒ

Ginac(Ginaa)

congratulations Vidya and all my beautiful friends on the 30th Thread.πŸ‘πŸ‘

This is a special one as it is being dedicated to our very own Sexyface Sid.
Many words can be used to describe our Sid. Words that cum to mind are
amazing, selfless, honest, caring, the most loving husband any woman
would hav the good fortune to be able to call her  husband but above all he is the most
amazing human being that anyone could ever meet. Always putting everyone elses
happiness above his and never allowing his personal feelings to get in the way of what is
right and wrong.
SID YOU ARE EVERYONES IDOL AND ABOVE ALL YOU ARE EVERYONES RAJKUMAR.
THANKYOU AND WE ALL LOVE YOU FOR BEING THE PERSON THAT YOU ARE. YOU ARE
OUR HERO!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WE LOVE YOU SEXYFACE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!πŸ€—

sr_medha(Medha)

Siddhant Modi> a character woven with threads of innocence and impeccability, a character whose mere essence is so lovely and beautiful .Though the CVs failed to understand and explore a persona they created "by chance", but still he is well engraved in the minds of the audience. The only character in the rom-com soap DMG whose groW*H as a person does not seem to be unnoticed by anyone.

The Man

>He never found the need to consciously express his masculinity by putting into display his muscles or become too cold or closed hearted. He was a real man who understood the power of choice and respected it. And the best part about him is that he lived a life of his own creation.

> He made mistakes coz he was REAL. He was wrong coz he'd rather try and FAIL THAN DO NOTHING.

The Friend

>He never claimed that the #1 commitment in his life is his love_ [coz a man who does so is either dishonest or too weak to be trusted. A man who does so has his loyalties misplaced].

> Siddhant Modi always honoured the masculinity of other men. [When a real man sees his friend undertaking a new venture, he does not warn his friend of the possible bad outcomes instead he encourages him to continue. Remember, he was the one to practically smell the making of "ArShi", and support Armaan to move on in his life though he was not fully sure of the problems and hindrances that may arrive. He even supported YuNa's relationship especially, Yuvraj when dakku daddy was completely against him.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                       

The Husband/Lover

>He was always an active giver of love not just a passive receiver.

Riddhima was a scarred girl whose dreams were smashed and she had literally no aim in life as such. But this wonderful man not only loved her with all his heart but also taught her to love again. [Riddhima too accepted it in the May 25-26th episode,    but CV's forgot that soon after].

>He was always the first to start a conversation, the first to ask what's needed and the first to say "Riddhima, I like you"[In that super husky and sexy voice]

>"You know what" the most amazing thing I found in this "cute doctor" was that he never tried to hide his sexuality. He never lowered his energy just to avoid frightening the timid. He always accepted the the consequences of being male, he made no apologies for his nature.[Remember the dialogue, it was something like'.."When I kissed You, It felt wonderful]

>But mind you, he re-channeled much of his sexual energy into his heart-centered pursuits where it served his higher needs instead of just his carnal desires.["Hume iss rishte ko dheere dheere aage badhana chahiye" on the 10th june,2010 episode]

>He never blamed anyone for his relationship problems "unnecessarily".

>He initiated the break up whenever there were problems from Riddhima[though riddhima was shown to be progressing faster than light during their relationship, Cv's somehow forgot it LOLs].

Remember, he twice handed over divorce papers to her>>>HE REFUSED TO FILL HIS LIFE WITH NEGATIVE OR DESTRUCTIVE RELATIONSHIPS coz he knew that's A FORM OF "SELF-ABUSE"[the last SR hug, and Sid handing over the DP to riddhima]

SIDDHANT MODI was a character with whom we can relate our brothers, friends, boyfriends. He is uncomparable and the BESTEST. I LOVE YOU SID!!!

--Medha😊

Nami2811(Namiii)

Siddhant Modi's character depicts one of the most pure and clean souls in the television industry. Selflessness is one such quality that's rare to find in individuals and this character possesses this quality in abundance. Sensing others pain and willing to help them come out of their sadness - be it friend, family, lover or stranger has made this man make a special place in our hearts and he will always remain eternal for those who adored him. 
Karan Wahi has played this character to perfection. We've seen his character grow from a playboy - resisting to make a commitment to a responsible man - taking decisions to save someone's life, reputation and love. With him we laughed. With him we cried. With him we enjoyed the journey of DMG and with him ended the show for us.
We pay a tribute to Siddhant Modi for all the wonderful things he had done and to Karan Wahi for bringing life into the character and making the feelings touch our souls.

Payya(Payal)

Siddhant Modi has been one of the best characters of small screen n that too played by one of the most charming,talented n handsome actor of t.v Mr.Karan Wahi.

Sid's character is unlyk other male leads n kw took it too another level.

Sid loves n cares 4 his near n dear ones.

Sumtyms sid is innocent,sumtyms naughty,sumtyms he is a kid n sumtyms too mature,one moment he is angry n the other moment  he smiles.

He makes us cry n laugh with him,he makes us believe in luv.Infact he has set a definition of luv.

His luv is soo pure.He can do anything 4 his luv.❀️

He sacrificed his happiness n luv in order to c Ridz happy.

Siddhant Modi awl in awl is a perfect guy,the dream boy of millions of girls.😍
Congratulations o30th Thread Completion πŸ₯³

30th Thread Video Mix
^^Credit- Sidra2007 and Noorya

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7bC9rpQrKGM[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tFDhFEhjqcM[/YOUTUBE]

--------------------------------------------------

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rAIZ6avzYig[/YOUTUBE]

30th Thread Sigs

siggies