Posted: 13 years ago
ITS SUMTHING I THOUGHT OF POSTING ON WOMEN'S DAY BUT DUE TO BUSY SCHEDULE IM POSTING IT NOW....I HOPE U ALL LIKE IT...DEdICATED TO ALL OF US
------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I am A Women

Coming out of the hall'.i am so excited'when I was entering this place I was nervous n afraid'.nervous for getting nominated n need to get it ..Scared of losing as I cant afford it'.proving myself getting what I want ..is the only ambition n only desire I have '''''''' excited leaving the hall.. I made it..yes I did'holding a young achiever award at 27 is an achievement  of lifetime..atleast for me it is'.im a girl from a midclass family ..n like evry girl im my fathers princes'.today I felt proud more at the fact..tht now people cant say u don't have a son whom u can b proud of'..i hope he  is proud of me

Fighting all the odds '..no no..no financial issues ..no disasters  life'.

odds for girl are simple'..first getting an higher education'fighting ur moms sis n anties'.." larki ko itna parha ker kerna kiya hai'akhair us ko ghar hi sambhal na hai na"'..thn make ur position in an organization'" larki..yaar shadi hojay gi 'phir chor day gi'is par time lagany k kya faida kisi larkay ko appoint kertay'..

God knows why still we have to work three times better to make a single mark '..but thn when I hold this awrd'.i feel like make a tight slap on evry1'

I went to work 'thnks to God tht my father help b n supported me'.though evry1 though working women hai shadi kaun keray ga''

Today it feels so great as I entered my house'.my father through a surprise party for my success'how u know I will b successful'ur my daughter is tht not enough'..i am so proud of u he said '..we share a high five n lol on masi's word'..shadi kero ab is ki bs'.meri beti jasa bhi tu ho koi'..

It feels compete looking my reflection today'I made myself n  my father right'.when u hold ur dream accomplished in ur hand the feeling is amazing 'realy amazing '.i proved a girl can achieve beyond anything '..

I am a woman ..n am proud of'..

I want this one'.his eyes scanned a line of us'n he picked me up'.my prayers are not answered this night'..i need to do what I don't want to'..i never dream to b like this'.did any women did so'we r forced to do this..n than we are the one who r blamed for this'.satisfying sum1 sick desires'

Howz the feeling of true love..a family ..n peace..i don't know..even cant imagine one'..but every morning I dream of such n every night it is broken'

Am I a women 'just for that ?'..

RINGGGG'alarm'..

OMG its 5:30 am'..sliding myself from ur hold'blushing a bit at the thought'I move quickly to freshen up'.n than to my precious kitchen'making lunch n breakfast for my two little angels'..today thye want French fries in lunch'god these kids'..there choice changes evry second'but they eat sumthing at skool thts more important'.making Tiffin ready I rushd to there room'.my heart melts watching them in there dream land'.

My heart aches a bit making them wake up so early in morning'n one of them complain innocently of waking him up in night'..ya true the sun is not fully on'I made them dress up n we rushed to dining table'.fed the breakfast by making thousand of stories'.we went outside n waited for van..a gave a flying kiss to them..n now its time to wake my eldest kid'.my hubby in short tht is

Uthy na..dair hojay gi'.bus do min naa'he said'. I know he is tiered he work for us'so I make sure he doesn't need to do anything of him at home ..arranging things on bed for u 'shouting last time n telling u time half n hour more'.i again went to kitchen preparing his breakfast ..n arranging it on table'we had tht together'he was busy in newspaper n iwas busy watching him'.he stood up'need to leave now'.bye'.

But he came back three times as usal'first for watch'second for car keys'.third for thnku n a good bye kiss

From morning to night my day passes like this'.wht I do for myself'.u all define myself

The feling I get knowing u all world is incomplete without me'.the feeling I get whn at time u whispered thnks to me for being there'it feels worthy for doing all this 'I love to serve my family'im nt a celebrity nor im a business women..,I used my studies to help learn my children'.mayb have forget my dreams of wht I imagine myself at sum time of life'

But thts how it is n I like it this way '.feeling only I can do all this'.lord has only give the strength of smiling at scarf ices to a women

I am a woman ..n I am proud of it

I am nervous , scared n abit low tooo'.its seventh time I need to serve in front of people came to c me'the feelings is horrifying ever1 scan u like hell..u r each n every moment is watched even by ur loved ones' attempting to go infront of them 4 th time ..i am in at fith time'.

The feeling of rejection is nt tht heart aching ''.the disappointment in my moms eyes is more painfull'.she has dream so much for me'n eveytime her dream got broke so as my'.but im too quick to make a new when 'but than I only think '

I am a woman, is she proud of '.

One two three 'I am counting the money im left with'my daughter wants a new dress for her skol function'.n I cant afford a new one'but neither I can disappoint my child'..hmmm..kya kero'n idea struck my mind'.i took out my wedding dress dupata..the most precious thing after u past away'.cut it n made a dress for her'..the happiness I felt after watching her twirl around in joy'I m looking good na maa'my princess always does'..

I thank lord for only giving a woman tht strength to live in small thing find joy in smile of her love one..doing effort for them'.

My land lord puts a hand on my shoulder 'atleast u hav sum1 to do efforts for..i smile n said..she is ur daughter too'she joined the smile'.she doent have child n have no one to take care of mine whn im at work'we share our incomplete word making it complete'..

We are women n are proud of it '..

Together we can laugh on the most stupidest things whole night'.we can spend 50000 dollars in a day'.ahhhh'wht a day it would'v r being claimed to talk unnecessarily 'n thn v heard n we r silent''chup kyun ho bolti kyun nhi wasay tu demmgh kah jati hooo'vr too emotional'so wht '..we only follow our hearts'nt the brain who get stuck in logic n forget to enjoy the Life '...vr scared of cockroach 'yes v proudly are'..but nt to face hardships with smile'..

We compromise, we scarify, we make dreams'thy get broken we made new again with a smile'., we love n at times being loved back mayb nt the way we want but we r satisfied'., we cry alone never make others cry on our pain'.. make our loved one smile no matter how whn n wht'

We are the God most beautiful specie'.without whom this world is without colors, smiles, laughter, joys, n voice'

We are women n are proud of

Edited by drfizaahmed - 13 years ago

We compromise, we scarify, we make dreams…thy get broken we made new again with a smile…., we love n at times being loved back mayb nt the way we want but we r satisfied…., we cry alone never make others cry on our pain….. make our loved one smile no matter how whn n wht…

We are the God most beautiful specie….without whom this world is without colors, smiles, laughter, joys, n voice…

hey doc.......⭐️

loved it yaar...... beautiful heart touching lines..........😊👏

this os is the bestest os of urs tht u have ever written.......🤗

mindblowing.....                                                                                                         awsome....😊

Proud to a women.....👏👍🏼

love ya.....

Edited by drmaha - 13 years ago
Originally posted by drmaha

res
abay u were online....😆

Fizaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

its a very veryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy Beautiful OS

mind-blowing dear

simply awesome and fantastic

Yaar i loved the following       ----------

We compromise, we scarify, we make dreams'thy get broken we made new again with a smile'., we love n at times being loved back mayb nt the way we want but we r satisfied'., we cry alone never make others cry on our pain'.. make our loved one smile no matter how whn n wht'

We are the God most beautiful specie'.without whom this world is without colors, smiles, laughter, joys, n voice'

We are women n are proud of

yesssssss i m woman and i m proud of it

Fiza its a beautiful piece of writing

loved it to the core

Keep it up

Originally posted by drfizaahmed

abay u were online....😆

yes me online......😛
fiza.... it was a briliant OS

We are women... and we are proud of it 
yes... I am...

Thnks for the pm 

Beautiful Os🤗

do write more
beautiful os
simply amazing
yes!!!!!we r women n proud of it
beautifully written.....HATS OFF2U
luved it....
Ok everyone has quoted the last para so im not doing this but my feelings r also the same...U've written that part wonderfully...👏👏
Im going to read this to my friends...Its outstanding and i think they should also read this...This ff is surely the best of urs...
I feel honored to be a woman and now it feels great after reading this ff...
A standing ovation for u and for all of us...👏👏
awesomeeeeeee

amazing one

loved it alottttttt