Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

what is this??????????????????

jwalamukhi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
To all my baby lovers,

In India everyday thousands of new born babies are thrown out roads and lakhs of babies are killed in womb itself before they are born. If u really want to feel sorry, show sympathy on them or atleast pray for them for a minute rather than crying for a baby in show and cursing CV's. Addiction to a show is justified not to the heights of loosing practical mind.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Echoesofpassion thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Totally agree with u
This is the time Maan and Geet need our support and here fans aure cursing cvs for showing MC?
I think this decision was needed for the future of the show and today's episode no doubt was a perfect execution
Loved it even tho it was sad
Letz forget about everything and support Maaneet Guys!
Silentsoul thumbnail
Originally posted by: jwalamukhi

To all my baby lovers,

In India everyday thousands of new born babies are thrown out roads and lakhs of babies are killed in womb itself before they are born. If u really want to feel sorry, show sympathy on them or atleast pray for them for a minute rather than crying for a baby in show and cursing CV's. Addiction to a show is justified not to the heights of loosing practical mind.

Exactly my thouhgts.....I have seen real life kids suffer on roads ..........rather child trafffcing......for sex or child labour is biggest business of India...and south asain countires.........which constitute for 12 billion dollar of business.....does anyone cried for real child suffering there.....probably we like to spent few sec or mins on plight of those real kids............but spent literally 9 months for fighting or mourning  for this virtual baby........

And bytheway.......I anyway dont care for virtual baby..........when I am seeing real damage in Japan........sorry..........But I do care for real things only.......keep reel stuff to reel only............

I told once if MC  happen there will be virtual tsunami on IF and FB...........and therefore Cvs were always scared to take story this way........see yesterday.............a real tsunami happened....noone cared as much as they cared for this virtual one...............
mysterygurl1427 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
oh tp u r soo gonna get thrashed for this lolz....i agree with u...but good luck
khushimuskaan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: luv_harshad

Totally agree with u
This is the time Maan and Geet need our support and here fans aure cursing cvs for showing MC?
I think this decision was needed for the future of the show and today's episode no doubt was a perfect execution
Loved it even tho it was sad
Letz forget about everything and support Maaneet Guys!

i m thinking d same..............