Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Tesoro thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
--Edited by Tesoro - 11 years ago
Posted: 12 years ago
Please reach out to me on the 6th.Element id going forward (Watch out for the dot)

Also Will-O'-the-Wisp is the thread where I'm active at. So you can always visit the thread if you want to catch me on a live thread.
Tesoro thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
-- Edited by Tesoro - 11 years ago

I'm not the villain here, really. Its a big mistake that I put out story threads that I couldn't see through to the end and I apologize for the disappointments and heart breaks.

But I can only write so much. Opening too many new threads at the same time is going to be difficult for me to focus on the character nuances of Maan (from Piazza di Spagna) and the Maan (from Iyer and Khurana)

NY times  - I already have the draft written and have the characterization in place and don't have to think so much when it comes to writing this.

Piazza di Spagna - Its a short story and so it will be over with soon.

Will-O'-the-Wisp - Again a decent size SS and its not even Maan we are talking about here.

So, let me wrap up Piazza and consider re-writing Iyer and Khurana. But even if isn't in the timeline you can wait for, you can always bookmark my Blog link in the front page and check there.

I did promise to finish all my stories...and I don't mean to be rude when I'm affirming the same for the n'th time in this thread.

Sorry, that I'm asking of your patience until then...
Edited by 6th.Element - 11 years ago
Tesoro thumbnail
Originally posted by: 6th.Element

I'm not the villain here, really. Its a big mistake that I put out story threads that I couldn't see through to the end and I apologize for the disappointments and heart breaks.

Naah! no need to apologize just the assurance is enough. :)

I didn't find any clue on this thread about you continuing all your stories...maybe missed it or you mentioned it somewhere else. 😆

But I can only write so much. Opening too many new threads at the same time is going to be difficult for me to focus on the character nuances of Maan (from Piazza di Spagna) and the Maan (from Iyer and Khurana)

NY times  - I already have the draft written and have the characterization in place and don't have to think so much when it comes to writing this.

I agree with this. You threw light on a point I missed.

Piazza di Spagna - Its a short story and so it will be over with soon.

Will-O'-the-Wisp - Again a decent size SS and its not even Maan we are talking about here.

So, let me wrap up Piazza and consider re-writing Iyer and Khurana. ðŸ¤—   But even if isn't in the timeline you can wait for, you can always bookmark my Blog link in the front page and check there.

I did promise to finish all my stories...and I don't mean to be rude when I'm affirming the same for the n'th time in this thread.

Thanks Hasini.

Sorry, that I'm asking of your patience until then...

It's ok! now that I know you will continue writing. So the wait will be worth the effort.

😊

Tesoro thumbnail
--

Edited by Tesoro - 11 years ago
Tesoro thumbnail
-- Edited by Tesoro - 11 years ago
Tesoro thumbnail