Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: ninand

You have all our support Hasini. Your writing shows the amount of soul you put in it, the honest effort behind every sentence, and that is what makes it into an experience worth waiting for.

It takes a lot out of an author to put into every story, and it grows to become a very personal experience every single time. It's absolutely your prerogative to decide how and when the stories come.

I just hope you keep writing. cant make do with reading your updates in one glance, so will get to 'Starlight Express' in a bit.

Happy Holidays, and wish you A very Happy New Year !

Thank you. That is encouraging and means a lot at the moment :)

<edit>
Just so you know, Starlight, is meant to be a holiday special and nothing deep there...(Hopefully!)
Happy holidays to you too...I'm sure we will meet on the thread before the new year.
Edited by 6thElement - 12 years ago
bhakbhartifan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
we will wait till you are ready to get back to this one...

Happy Holidays!!!
He He...For all those Khirad and Ashar Deewani's...(I'm one among them too)

New FF: Humsafar
rania786 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I really hate myself now ... I have no idea what possessed me to read this FF even after reading all the warning signs ... like 'incomplete' and 'closed' ... but I went ahead and read it anyway ... now I want to know what happened next ðŸ˜­ ... plz this story is so nice don't leave it incomplete ... well hoping for a continuation soon 
Originally posted by: rania786

I really hate myself now ... I have no idea what possessed me to read this FF even after reading all the warning signs ... like 'incomplete' and 'closed' ... but I went ahead and read it anyway ... now I want to know what happened next ðŸ˜­ ... plz this story is so nice don't leave it incomplete ... well hoping for a continuation soon 

I never meant to leave you folks hanging in the middle. I will return to this story soon. Thanks for sharing your thoughts.

Hasini
😭 koi shaadi mein bula ke aisa karta hai kya...
Koi dukhi dil se shaadi karaate hain kya?

I'm swear, I'm not playing hard to catch...and as someone said, I'm not looking to raise my thread's TRP...

kirti98 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
whatever reasons compelled you to close this beautiful story, i will always have hope (like how we hope that our GURTI will come back for another show) that you will finish this story which is so close to my heart near future or far in future.  I am an optimist to the core.  waiting for that day😉
Tesoro thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
-- Edited by Tesoro - 11 years ago
Tesoro thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
-- Edited by Tesoro - 11 years ago