M&G: Mr Iyer & Mrs Khurana - CLOSED - Page 58

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 12 years ago
Well, if you still wanted to read something...

Gals, don't ask me why I can't write Khurana&Iyer when I updated this one. There is really no thought going into this OS and despite that I believe its coming out as a decent effort. And the FFs are not the same to me, because I really want to write them down with the seriousness they deserve. Hope you understand.

Hasini
richiiiii thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 5
thanks for the link hasini
i just hope you update khurana and iyer too in some time in future!!!
EimenEnchanted thumbnail
i'll miss this one :(

still ill hope that you'll continue this someday .. :(
anushka01 thumbnail
finished reading this one when i started just a day before ... well i feel in trance ...i ended up skipping lunch and started feeling sick ..however i could'nt stop ... ur amazing thts all i can say ...now that i have read all ur FF's and stories ... i am really desperate to read ...rooftop ...at the same time i understand ur preference matters the most ... so anything is welcome ...

Regards

Anushka
secret words to open closed doors...
OPEN SESAME!!!!!
KHUL JA SIM SIM...
JUST SO YOU KNOW, I AM WAITING...
JUST SO YOU KNOW, I DID NOT FORGET THIS...
JUST SO YOU KNOW, I DID NOT FORGET YOU  PROMISED A DELHI WEDDING  ...
SADDI GALLI...
JUST SO YOU KNOW, I AM BEING GOOD AND PATIENT...
WELL NOW YOU KNOW...
BALLS IN YOUR COURT...
As promised; something to start the holidays...

SS: Starlight Express
vanadhi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
hey hasini ur ff is nice just finished hope u cont soon👍🏼
quit thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
🤣 omg i read the whole ff in one go at last its a blasting...

i feel pity on maan...🤣🤣🤣

hasini please continue this plzzz...
Edited by nishha - 12 years ago
The writing process is not an easy one folks...and neither am I an educated writer to get past the setbacks I face when I lose the 'pull' for a story - due to number of reasons.

I will only ask that you support in my current works that will in-turn help draw me back to these old threads which need a lot of re-work and rehabilitation. This Iyer and Khurana has gone way off-track from the original narrative I had planned for this FF. The comedy has become way too trashy (at least according to me)...so its going to take a bit of re-writing to bring back that 'pull' I'm talking about.

Hope you folks understand that I will write this story in due-time.

Hasini
Edited by 6thElement - 12 years ago
ninand thumbnail
You have all our support Hasini. Your writing shows the amount of soul you put in it, the honest effort behind every sentence, and that is what makes it into an experience worth waiting for.

It takes a lot out of an author to put into every story, and it grows to become a very personal experience every single time. It's absolutely your prerogative to decide how and when the stories come.

I just hope you keep writing. cant make do with reading your updates in one glance, so will get to 'Starlight Express' in a bit.

Happy Holidays, and wish you A very Happy New Year !
Edited by ninand - 12 years ago