M&G: Mr Iyer & Mrs Khurana - CLOSED - Page 55

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by 6thElement

If you folks are interested...I wrote a very short OS for the soap Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behana Hain.

Collecting on Promises

Hasini
Now ya tell me
C'mon woman ;-)
poor maan paying for his pranks ðŸ˜†
Well folks, I have decided to shed my skin as a writer in IF. I want to be known as a reader starting today and I think I can do a damn good job at that.

But right now I'm bidding my goodbyes to both my pending FFs (Iyer and Khurana,  Chandini's rooftop)

Thank you all who supported me here. It had helped me immensely with the impulsive writing I picked up on a rainy morning.

Keep in touch.

Hasini

EDIT

I'm not sure writing any number of 'Thank you's' will cover for it...but really THANK YOU so much.

Edited by 6thElement - 12 years ago
Pl Hasini don't do this.  We will miss ur writing.  cont. writing.  Its my humble request.  Pl. consider my request.
bt y dear,,,,this is 1 ff i v waited 4 almost 6 months,,,,dnt do this,,,,vvv beautifully writtn n vvv unique style of writing,,,plzzz dnt do this
@ Kavs:

I'm feeling bad. I just want to be able to write without any hold-ups or influences and hence the decision.

Somehow everything here is driven by comments and I really want to be someone who is above all that (at least for now). Hope you all can understand.

Hasini
hey if u are not comfortable in writing with I-F , why dont u continue in blogs ?? ur ff's s a good one yaar .. with south indian mix with their cultures which i dint find in any other ff's ... do continue ...
hasini what happened that you suddenly decided to close the FF??? is everything alright dear??
Hasini please start a writers blog n continue writing there... u r a brilliant story teller and I love the way you describe things... please continue writing... blog will be a perfect place
@ mrk_1 : I will finish the story for sure, but on my own time. When I'm done I will post it in my blog or here...I haven't thought much about it.

@ Vivacious: All is well Gurl!. Really there is no other reason than the one I have mentioned. The link to my blog is given below.

One Tale at a Time

Thanks girls for caring. Your words all mean so much.