kellz thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
i love ur detailed long updates
i'm not one to complain keep them coming
vivacious_gurl thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
hasini i knw u had said u wud update after NYT gets over... just asking how much longer do v hv to wait???
Originally posted by: deniac

hasini i knw u had said u wud update after NYT gets over... just asking how much longer do v hv to wait???

Well that only tells me you are waiting for NY times to get over...eitherways, I can only hope the wait is not too long. 

But I really do want to finish NY times before I get to the other FFs. Hope you understand and sorry that you have to wait.

Hasini
vivacious_gurl thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: 6thElement

Well that only tells me you are waiting for NY times to get over...eitherways, I can only hope the wait is not too long. 

But I really do want to finish NY times before I get to the other FFs. Hope you understand and sorry that you have to wait.

Hasini

Hasini... well i dont read FFs that had started before i start reading them as i really hv no time... ur NY tImes was already many parts old before i came across it... i started reading ur work when Mr IYer & Mrs Khurana began... yeah so me is waiting to ur NY times to end so that i will get to read some updates here... i love the way u write but i hv no time n patience to go n read entire NYT... thats y waiting for it to get over... πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
vrsharma thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
please hansini,

update it soon yaar
princess_mimi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4
I have just started reading 2 of ur stories 120 n Mr. Iyer... this one is a laugh riot ... just loving it🀣
Originally posted by: princess_mimi

I have just started reading 2 of ur stories 120 n Mr. Iyer... this one is a laugh riot ... just loving it🀣

Thanks so much for stopping by. You will just have to wait it out until NY times ends. However i have to tell you that I changed the plot around a bit in the time I got to think in the meantime I'm not writing this, and I like it...hoping all of you will accept it too. 
You are a superb writer.  I am holding my stomach laughing from the beginning of this FF.  Esp an oily hair Maan with the 5 pens had me holding my sides.  Beautiful writing and like the way you paint the picture with the photos and description for us.  I have never been there but now I feel I have.  Don't know any southy words but now I feel like I was at the wedding.
I just started reading NYT because it's my home, I loved it and have not been able to put it down.   Will wait for you to update soon. 
Chandlerbing1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
hey dear update atleast a part   i enjoy ur tamil slangs even i know tamil