M&G: Mr Iyer & Mrs Khurana - CLOSED - Page 35

Posted: 12 years ago
it was awesome yaar.....ye maan sach me vilayattu payyan hai.kithni naughty hai....
hur baar geet ki pov batha diya lekin maan ke pov nehi bathaaya..use eise pakadkar use koi pbm nehi hothe kya?vo humesha geet ko tease karne ke baare me sochthe hai kya?
beautiful n romantic update . maan n geet were toooooo cute
Liked both the parts
Maan na in games he did cheating thats so undone
But everythg is fare in love n war chalega๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
Loved how Maan took her wrng wen her cousin was touchimg him n he thought she got angry on him for that papad thg
Maan is sweetheart in teasing
Geet so wanted to be close to him n she did that
Maan was controlling him so much
I bet the moment thay are alone Maan wuldnt mind teaching her all the thgs๐Ÿ˜‰
Their convo was fab
Jus loved this sweet journeyof train
Well wuldnt mind more longer update๐Ÿ˜‰
loved the train scene
great part
con't soon!

and plz update the other FF's as well
ohh that was awesome..
loved their journey,,..
omg maan is such a tease ๐Ÿ˜†
thank you so much for the PM..
Hasini, I had goosebumps while reading it. I was so sure they would embarass themselves in some compromising situation and thought that Adhi will be the one to do the honors. I am so relieved that nothing of the sort happened ๐Ÿ˜†

I loved it. Honestly, he is such a tease. And I loved Geet's so much foreplay comment. They will have a wonderful life together. 

Now that they are married, keep giving us such foreplay scenes hereafter. He can keep getting naughty and both of them can try seducing the other in front of a crowd to get back revenge. ๐Ÿ˜
hey,,,,wow,,,,double updates,,,thank u so much n both of dem were fab,,,,,,,really ur updates jus make us happy,continue ssoooonnnnn
Hasini....Thanks for the super long update......

What I love about Geetika is she is not at all coy.....She  teases Maan equally and is forthright with him talking dirty as foreplay .... She is honest in accepting she has never been kissed before....They are so much into heating each other up with desire in spite of 100 people around....So hot.....โ˜บ๏ธ....Honesty and frankness adds that extra zest in any mating ritual........

wow maan is so so dreamy !!
loved it ๐Ÿ˜›

Oh gosh Maan can be so naughty ๐Ÿ˜‰