Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: punjabi.princes

awesome part!

maan is just too sweet
sacrificing his first night (which us readers were looking forward too!!) so she can meet her grandmother
hopefully you don't make us suffer by not letting them celebrate their first night before he returns to the US
con't soon!

Hey Princess...thanks for your comments. Glad you like this Maan too.
You should know me by now, interms of SR...๐Ÿ˜‰

Eitherways...there are no twists and turns in this story. Its a straight forward love story. So yes it will happen right after they start living together.

Hasini

Originally posted by: ananya95

loved d updt awesome
spcly papad war and ring searching
loved maans concern 4 her approval
and loving all the rituals
cont soon
you didnt pm me ?

Thanks for your comments....Wow everyone is liking this papad war.

Originally posted by: Limerance

Wonderful part! I love reading about all these rituals. It's so alien to me like it is for some of the other readers but that's what makes it interesting. I'm truly looking forward for the next parts since now they will be separated for a while.  Just curious is this going to be a short FF or end up being like NY times?

I guess the ritual part is a hit. I was scared that people will get bored as I get into the details, but its turning to be the other way round.

No this will be a short one...perhaps 30 updates. NY times is definitely different. And Rooftop is even more complex. Keep visiting and thanks for your comments.

Hasini

Originally posted by: MsMovielover

i'm not getting any PMs ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ
loved both the updates...

I'm sending bulk updates. I just sent one after Update 10. Sorry guys, there are too many to PM now.
and I'm plain lazy.

Thanks for your comment.

Originally posted by: -pixie-

Another lovely update ๐Ÿ˜†...we did not have this war of the papads ceremony so this was entirely new to me! 

Its amazing who in sync they already are even though they have been married for only a few hours! Loving it! He is such a sweetheart...at first he bullies her and then quickly feels guilty and makes amends๐Ÿ˜ณ

<Now that Maan the sardarji is making a return in the show...are you going to be watching again๐Ÿ˜†?>

So glad you are liking this light FF...Have I made up for all the bitter and serious ones I write in the other FF's?
Are you sure they are in sync? He thinks she is mad coz of the pandit payoff incident and wants to call the first night off, when she is actually quite badly wanting to spend the time with her. 
Yes otherwise this Maan is a sweetheart, given he had truly been behind her on a cycle for 4 years.

(Not sure Shradha... I have my doubts...will read the updates for sure and then decide if I want to watch it or not...I'm not happy about the cycle scene though)
charlie1950 thumbnail
beautiful train journey of maaneet
i enjoyed it very much.
made me remember the journey
my family used to make frm north
india to south for the summer
vacations.not in thr romantic context
like maaneet but it used to be so fun.

Originally posted by: preethia

loved the update...............

enjoyed their rituals and had fun reading it...............
love the way he cares abt her.............
cant wait to c how their relationship grows

Thank you thank you for your comments...Glad you are enjoying it.

Originally posted by: deniac

hasini - such minute details yaar.... u made me remember all the rituals my frnds were thru for their wedding..... hehehehehehe......

awesome......

I know...I'm sort of regretting going into the details...some seem to like it. I still dont have negative feedback...but do want to cutback to be safe.

Thanks much for your comments.

Thanks... Glad you like it.

Originally posted by: Ramhari

Superb update. Thank you.
All the ceremonies were so beautifully described.
The papad one was really nice.
I wish we had that in our marriage too.
We had all the others and the scenario was pretty much the same.
The way Maan was feeling guilty and challenging her was very sweet.
Finally he got some time with her and the patti's phone call had to disturb.
The way he reassured Geet's dad while trying to make amends was beautiful.
Icing on the cake was Geet's thank you.
Waiting for more.
Happy Ugadi

Thank you for the wishes.  Glad you have liked them all.
The icing was my favorite too. Oh! yes he is such a sweet talker...I have made him that way...so yes he will be the same to Daadi and everyone. 
Geet will have her own charm too.