Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: pushpi

Are those ceremonies for real? They sound so strange but fun hehe

They are every bit real pushpi...Glad you liked it.

pushpi thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Can't wait to read more :-)
I don't think we have any such fun ceremonies in our communityEdited by pushpi - 13 years ago
Originally posted by: Soapoperasrfun

Hasini, it is brilliant is all I can say.

I love the fact that they challenge each other, not serious I am better than you challenges, but silly ones to keep each other on their toes. That will make their married life also very interesting. 

The amount of concern they already have for each other is evident and both of them have started falling for each other. Awwww πŸ˜

Her approval at the juncture meant the world to him and the fact that he asked for it meant everything to her. Very nicely done.

Do let me know when we can expect the next update's in all 3 of your current FF's. I know you are busy with other stuff, but if you let me know, I will come back to check only then. πŸ˜ƒ

Thanks for a brilliant update. Loved it. 

Thank you...Thank you...
Dont have to wait for long...I'm updating the next part today for Iyer & Khurana...If I can for NY times too.
-Deepzz- thumbnail
Hasini........Awesome update.....

I love they are so competitive yet looking out for each other.....Geet must be glad to see Maan being so understanding putting his desires aside to make her happy.......
Soapoperasrfun thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Great Hasini. Now I am getting greedy. Will it be as big as the one u just posted πŸ˜³

Waiting to read it. 
-Aarya- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: 6thElement

So glad you liked it....

Mangalasnanam...? I can't believe that you are asking for the same thing that I so wanted to put into the script. Unfortunately I have only heard of it, not sure which sect follows this post wedding. 

Are you asking about the pre wedding one?

Gosh you better ping me, you have me in a shock given that you are reading my mind now. 

Hasini

I think '
Mangalasnanam' is pre wedding ritual, but I am sure there is no harm in getting them wet and wild after the wedding.. πŸ˜‰

Originally posted by: kadydeep

Hasini........Awesome update.....

I love they are so competitive yet looking out for each other.....Geet must be glad to see Maan being so understanding putting his desires aside to make her happy.......

Thanks so much for your comments.
Originally posted by: Soapoperasrfun

Great Hasini. Now I am getting greedy. Will it be as big as the one u just posted πŸ˜³

Waiting to read it. 

Ok...The next one is my favorite in the series of scenes I have written for Iyer and Khurana.
 (NY times has its own share)...but this next update according to me has the most provocative dialogues ever written by me (I'm so bad at dialogues). Let me know if all you feel that way too.

@ Puspi: Oh! common I'm sure there are fun ones out there...Unfortuantely as the times change the traditions are getting lost somewhere...have a chat with your naana naani...they will tell U all about it. 

@ Night13: Your wish is my command...Even if not wild and wet...sensual for sure...But I just have to figure out how to fit this in. Lets see. It will be a surprise πŸ˜³.
Edited by 6thElement - 13 years ago
arabianpaki thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I had the same reaction as Pushpi....
I come from a totally different background/culture/ religion.. this is all so new to me! loving it thoughπŸ˜ƒ
Hasini, what is this gaming part called, I want to find a youtube video..to get some visuals.. from my googling skills I found out it ..its called nalunga, but I couldn't find a papad breaking video.. maybe its calling something else :S
speaking of papad, I love papadsπŸ˜†.. I haven't had them in so long!

And then ending was soo sweet, " right when she held his hand and her lips mouthed a thank you in silence"  Despite the fact the gesture of what Geet did was small, it left a great impact at the end. A feeling of relief, that the journey ..Maan and has entered with Geet, its going to be filled with love, compromise, trust and masti πŸ˜‰
punjabi.princes thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
awesome part!
maan is just too sweet
sacrificing his first night (which us readers were looking forward too!!) so she can meet her grandmother
hopefully you don't make us suffer by not letting them celebrate their first night before he returns to the US
con't soon!