M&G: Mr Iyer & Mrs Khurana - CLOSED - Page 26

Posted: 13 years ago
update soooooooooooooooooooon,,,read all d parts 1nce again,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,lovd itttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt
Edited by kkaavvyyaa - 13 years ago
simple but awesome....

Maan won ...well well lets see if he really won...... he might get geet in his room at night but will geet surrender to him is the question.... lol
hi, FF is awesome loved it 2 da core.especially da dhoti part n first night part it was 2222 hilerious. u reminded me of my marriage rituals as i am a tamilian too. add me 2 ur PM list plz.
 loved it,  loved it,  loved it........πŸ€—
the sarees are awesome...loved all of them.......

Edited by preciuspearl - 13 years ago
Haha awe maan deserved that well much more but that will do for now first teasing her making her think his a full time geek and then with the sweet well geet avenged that really well lol but now maan wants to pay back anyways great update and can't wait to read more 😊
u updated😲
and i wasn't even informed about it...😲 πŸ˜²
anyways...i will let that grudge go...
oh btw i looovvveeedddddd the update....
and i am loving maan.....i don't know if it fits or not but he sounds yummyyyyyy!!!!😍
I think I had mentioned this in the NYT thread- that marriage is nothing but a lifelong war and a continuous tussle to come out topsπŸ˜†

Glad to see that these two are also following my philosophy!πŸ˜†

Now that the Pandit has ruled in favor of Maan, wonder what Geet will do to burst his bubble!πŸ˜†

Btw have you stopped sending PMs? I got none for the last two updates here or the latest one on NYT!πŸ˜”
outstanding update....maan's cndtion is hilarious!!:-D :-D
maan's part:"if this is what it felt like being pregnant,then that painful moment called for earnest prayers for being a man in this birth"!!!hahaha..lk dis so much..

aahh..another fic of yours, and i'm already addicted to it ! 

udate soon!

Hey, I am a Punjabi and have no clue whatsoever about the south tradions and language but I am loving this FF... the fights between Maan and Geet , convo between Adi and Maan are so hilarious.. I feel for Maan....eating sambhar on leaves....that has got be the toughest thing...lol....and all those rasams... .There are so many...hehehehe...
Loving everything about this FF...
Awesome job !!! Continue soon...