Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

madhubala123 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago

Ha ha HASINIiiiiiiiiiiiiii  ðŸ˜Š   That was CLASSY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I strongly  recommend this for GEET  SEASON 2

shivangi783 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Read parts 6 and 7. 
Amazing!!!
I am so enjoying reading Tamil words and learning about Tamil weddings and customs. Its quite different. 
-shamima- thumbnail
Awe geet in thoughts about her mystery man who ironically she's going to get married to and awe she found out her future husband wasn't the ghastly looking geek but a handsome hunk and loved all the teasing going between them the coy smiles and the light grazes of touch it as sweet and haha geet for a moment was thinking about his punishment but the thought Ent away while they were doing the rasams and Woop they're officially marry meaning their life together starts now can't wait anyways great updates and looking forward to read on 😊
Limerance thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3

First of all sorry for not being able to comment on the updates I was busy playing catch up with work. Anyways as usual I'm left with few words after reading your writing. It was absolutely wonderful. The auto and dhoti scenes were lovely and quite funny. But the marriage rituals were  my favorite to read because I'm not very familiar with Tamilian wedding rituals and you did a great job of describing them. I'm looking forward to Geet's punishment for Maan which I'm sure will be unique! Thanks for the pm btw and continue soon! 

Ramhari thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Thank you for letting us know when the next update will be. Will check back on the 20th
bhanu_rekhag thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
FIRSTLY MY COMMENTS ON ALL UPDATES COMMONLY - FREAKING AWESOME N I WOULD DEFINETLY LIKE 2 COMMENT ON EACH N EVERY PART INDIVIDUALLY WHICH I AM GOING TO DO IT THIS NIGHT
Soapoperasrfun thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Brilliant story. Freaking awesome. Waiting for the next part.
bhanu_rekhag thumbnail
Here My comments for Part 3 & 4-
The revenge part was funny but poor geet has to fill the buckets.....
but the most loving part was the way maan felt abt geet n thinking of her n accepting his crush/Love to his dad

Most funny part was Maan's DAD always saying that he has source to give info... the way he is spying maan .....

bhanu_rekhag thumbnail
My Comments on part 5 , 5a, 5b-

I loved the conversation bet., Maaneet...

The formula part... exactly didn't remeber wht is that... but it really chaged the situations...
first that formula made geet sit in auto same as maan
next gave the idea who was geet dreaming abt.,

n loved every bit of their talkings....... they talked abt everything n nothing

bhanu_rekhag thumbnail
My comments on 6 n 7-

6th part is nothing but just a funny ..... how to dress up in dhoti

but i love to comment more on 7th part....

first simply WOW............ the way u explained each n every scene bet maaneet in the marriage the way she sit in his lap, the garland exchage, stealing glances .... every bit after geet see her real face of the groom
just sooooooo romantic n gave goosebums .......

Deadly