M&G: Mr Iyer & Mrs Khurana - CLOSED - Page 8

Posted: 13 years ago
wow this maan is too naughty,he have phd in playing prank.i loved it.
Wonderful updates. Thank you.cant wait to read further. He got her into his auto. What a perfect timing.Curious as to how he is going to stop her.
awesome part
what a coincidence that they met
can't believe Geet is running away!
con't soon
@Hasini.........All I can say is.......Kalakitainga Po....Semma update.....
 So Maan is going with his runaway bride as her bodyguard.....😆.......I hope they are back in time for marriage.....So only the reception is scheduled in Delhi?🤔
Edited by kadydeep - 13 years ago
part 1-
geet's ways to try and get out of this marriage is hillarious🤣🤣🤣🤣
seriously speaking couple from same culture fight for these rice-roti things everyday...no idea how geet manages the idly,upma fight with butterchicken,roti
part2- awesome....maan is worried abt his food from now itself.........oh geet is his dream gal......that's cool!!!
Will comment the remaining parts once i am a bit free.....hopefully in couple of hrs...........
Ooh this is getting interesting by the minute so maan has some sort of feeling towards her in the past and he decided to play a prank on her along with adhi and meera and awe loved the convo between father and son as his dad was trying to make sure maan has some interest in geet which now has been cleared to yes a massive crush which might be more and haha poor geet got scared by the prank that maybe she's planning to runaway and maan is enjoying himself teasing her hmm geet is one interesting girl anyways great update and can't wait to read more 😊
nice can't wait for the next one😊
awesome update
pls cont soonnnnn
thanks pm
love the concept...
Please add me to your PM list!!