M&G: Mr Iyer & Mrs Khurana - CLOSED - Page 2

Posted: 13 years ago
I saw this and laughed....where do you come with your ideas!!? I only read the introduction on the 1st page and can't wait to read ch1, but first i wanna catch up on NY times and Rooftop before I start this!!!! What kudos darling...this is just too good!

Okay I read the 1st paragraph.....WOW!!! Amaz-ZING!!! I absolutely love it....your Tamil is spot on! I wouldn't know even if you made a mistake..me being all gujju and all! But hon....effin' awesome! I'll read the rest once I'm all caught up! 

This is spring break week and I still didn't get a chance to get catch up....stupid MCATs...but I really wanna start reading tonight!!!
Originally posted by 6thElement

Oh! she is palaghat iyer...They are the ones I'm familiar with. The Michael Madhana Kamarajan type. LOL

Ah the palakkad iyers hmm interesting! ;) intha conceptil eniki paripoorna sambhantham ano :D
Ok I forgot to state this earlier but a nerdy Punju man belongs to a really rare species😆.....

I am amazed he did not ask about the girl's complexion on hearing she is  Tam...that was the most common reaction in my family- "Is he very dark??"😆

Wonder what is Maan's condition...cant wait for this story to unfold!
Edited by -pixie- - 13 years ago
Originally posted by -pixie-

Ok I forgot to state this earlier but a nerdy Punju man belongs to a really rare species😆.....

I am amazed he did not ask about the girl's complexion on hearing she is  Tam...that was the most common reaction in my family- "Is he very dark??"😆

Wonder what is Maan's condition...cant wait for this story to unfold!

Given that Maan is always a rare species, it agrees that he is quite the catch with his nerdy status and all.

LOL at the complexion...Poor guy is quite worried about his language and food issues you see? Sort of he is covering his P1 bases first.
Thanks for dropping by once again.
Originally posted by sonnal_17

i am also a tamilian and i would give everything for a man like MSK...really everything...i would eat roti i would do bale bale and would learn punjub for him.....i love your ff already...and thx for the pm

Thank you for your comment. Oh! Stop by often.
Originally posted by Ramhari

Nice concept . Geet's excuses for escaping the marriage were hilarious. But looks like the father is adamant on getting her married to the punjabi.I read your newyork times 3-4 times. I am agreat fan of your FFs . Cant wait to read more. Continue soon.

Thanks for leaving behind a comment. I really appreciate it.
Originally posted by esha143

Wonderful story hasini...and hilarious till now 🤣...I was laughng listening to all of Geet's complaints...its gonna be fun to see her expressions when she'll see him for herself....please oh please update this ASAP..I can't wait for more....

Glad you like it. I hope its fun for you too as much as I find it.
Thanks for leaving behind a comment.
Originally posted by sweet coco

I saw this and laughed....where do you come with your ideas!!? I only read the introduction on the 1st page and can't wait to read ch1, but first i wanna catch up on NY times and Rooftop before I start this!!!! What kudos darling...this is just too good!

Okay I read the 1st paragraph.....WOW!!! Amaz-ZING!!! I absolutely love it....your Tamil is spot on! I wouldn't know even if you made a mistake..me being all gujju and all! But hon....effin' awesome! I'll read the rest once I'm all caught up! 

This is spring break week and I still didn't get a chance to get catch up....stupid MCATs...but I really wanna start reading tonight!!!

Oh! You are here Finally. Glad you like it sweet coco...Dont bother about catching up and time n all. Just do it whenever you can and leave me a note  (once again if you can).
I appreciate your support in all my ramblings that open up as new threads. 

Hasini
ooooohhhh i like it continue soon😊
OMG....... I totally identify with Geethika...I am an Iyer mami.......well not exactly Urvashi in Micheal Madan Kamarajan😆.......I used to live in Velachery during high school and college.....Vanavani , Adayar and Mylapore were my haunts......Totally resonates with me .... Looking forward to the culture class...