Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nishita123 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago
^^ Nind, To me it seemed like they are not staying together - never saw Dara Singh ji/his wife in the house - they were always shown on terrace - so I think they live in seperate apartment  but have common terrace or something !! 😕  ( Even they did not goto temple together )
--- just my observation.
Edited by Nishita123 - 13 years ago
RagMasta thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Nishita123

^^ Nind, To me it seemed like they are not staying together - never saw Dara Singh ji/his wife in the house - they were always shown on terrace - so I think they live in seperate apartment  but have common terrace or something !! 😕  ( Even they did not goto temple together )

--- just my observation.

No i heard that his dad did not want to be part of the show..and offcourse, such a big star, no star like that, who has dignity, would want to showcase there personal life to the world..i think they live in a different level of the house..
*Fiza* thumbnail
I agree with most people but what i don't understand is why dina is so stuborn .She kept asking for juice again and again. Instead of begging for money, she could have got a juice box from super market.Bekhtiyaar was right about her being lazy. Other than that i think its good that she is teaching russian culture to her daughter. After all she is her mother. Farha was a muslim women and dina is russian. It shows that he respect cultures but what i don't understand is why would any of these beautiful women marry him lol.He is not even that good-looking. Edited by *Fiza* - 13 years ago
ankit_nyc thumbnail
Originally posted by: *Fiza*

I agree with most people but what i don't understand is why dina is so stuborn .She kept asking for juice again and again. Instead of begging for money, she could have got a juice box from super market.Bekhtiyaar was right about her being lazy. Other than that i think its good that she is teaching russian culture to her daughter. After all she is her mother. Farha was a muslim women and dina is russian. It shows that he respect cultures but what i don't understand is why would any of these beautiful women marry him lol.He is not even that good-looking.

😃 Russia is the hub of "mail-order bride" movement............for the right amount of money, anyone can find a bride........😛