AR ( KASH ) OS - Imperfect to Perfect love...

-Ms.Muffin- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
Heyyy people... This is the first AR (KASH ) OS i have written.....

This OS is totally dedicted to Abhi as a birthday present for him.... 😳  Abhi this OS is totally directed towards you... And if you mind also i dont care....😆 Just Joking.... Ya ya i know am the meany girl... But today is your day.. Sooo enjoy ur fullest.... I hope you will love this one....

"Happy Birthday Abhi " 😃

Guyyys do Enjoy... : )

Imperfect to Perfect love...

They have been Married for two years.... Ridzi loves Armaan a lot.. The same way Armaan loves her from the Bottom of his heart.... They did a love Marriage.. They lived in a separate Apartment with complete privacy.... Both were Totally opposite from each other... Armaan was silent natured... Caring and a person with patient... While Ridzi was funny.. Romantic and short tempered... She usually gets irritated with his silent nature... But Armaan loved her a lot. As a gentlemen he gives into her everytime..

.Armaan loves literature and often post his work on net but no body ever reads them.. He is also in  photography and he handles their wedding photos.... This was a thing which he was really good at...And the one and only particular thing Ridzi liked about him....
She was all time in temper while he was patient.. And today was a day like that...

Ridzi speaks annoyingly... " Armaan... Why can't you be the photographer for my friend's wedding? She promised she'd pay.... she has been insisting a lot.... "
Armaan looked at her calmly... " "I don't have time that day."
Ridzi speaks sarcastically... " Ya right.... "
Armaan looks up at her... " Huh... "
Ridzi again loose her temper... " You don't have time? Why dont you do this...Write less of those novels, and you will have all the time you need."
Armaan hesitantly speaks.... " I... someone will definitely recognize my work some day."
Ridzi gets up from the bed... " "Hmmp..!! I don't care, you'll have to do it for her!"
Armaan... " No... "
Ridzi looks at him with a plead.... " plssss....Just this one?.."
Armaan shakes his head.... " NO.... "

Like this they kept carrying on the argument...When Ridzi found him not giving up she gave the final warning... " Give me a Yes within three days, or else..."
Armaan at first didint pay any heed to her warning... But later on the effect of her Or else started to show up....
First day.. As he sat on couch watching TV Ridzi came up in anger.... " No TV for you... Until you give me a Yes... "
Armaan started to protest... " But Ridzii... "
Ridzi shot give a angry look and took out the cable of the TV.... Adding to it she withheld the Computer, Refrigerator his Hi-Fi And his wallet just to show she meant her warning...
Like this two days went but Ridzi paid no heed to any of his plead.... He pleaded her to give him back his belongings... But she was very much stick on her decision....

But she did have mercy to Not to take the bed away from him.... Of course, she has to sleep on it too... Later on He didn't mind, as he still has some cash in his pockets.

Second Day she takes out the pocket money he had left with him.... She warned...  " Dont even try to seek any external help... I promise you will have to bear the consequences... "
He felts tired now. As his pleas had no effect on her... She was strong on her decision.. Not willing to give up Until he agrees....

Third night he entered the room nervously... He looked at Ridzi who was lying on the right side of the bed her gaze up on the ceiling... Slowly he gets on the other side of the bed and look at her...
Armaan spoke softly.... " We need to talk.... "
Ridzi didint move her gaze from ceiling... " Unless it's about the wedding, forget it."
Armaan sits up.... "It's something very important."
Ridzi moved her gaze up to him and sits up resting her back on the hood of the bed... Seeing her go silent Armaan spoke hesitantly.... " Let's get a divorce."

Stunned by his words she looked up at him.... She didint believe her eyes.... She felt her heart shatter into million pieces..
Keeping his gaze down he spoke in a low voice... " I got to know a girl."
Ridzi felt her world crashing down.. How could he love someone else... She tried her best to control her angry until he spoke... But she felt her eyes get welled up with the pain in her heart....
Armaan.... " She is a nice girl..... "
Tears started to form in her eyes hearing it.... She felt her heart cry out in pain...
Then he took out a pic under his pillow... He caressed it and spoke in a soft voice.... " She has a good personality too."
Ridzi is heartbroken because he puts a photo of some other girl close to his heart....
Armaan.... " "She says that she'll support me fully in my pursue for literature after we get married."

Ridzi starts to feel jealous as it was the same words she said to him before they got married...
Armaan...."She loves me truly."
Ridzi looked at him with tears and spoke in a painful voice.... " Even i do... "
Armaan looked directly in her eyes.... " I dont think she will force me to do something that i dont want... "
Ridzi looked at him in rage... Her heart was paining by his words.. How could he do this to her.. How could he forget their love....
After a moment Armaan spoke... " Want to take a look at the photo I took for her?"...
Ridzii looked at him with a blank face.... She was tooo numb to react....
He brings the photo close to her eyes but she push it away and gives a tight slap on his face....
Armaan signs and look at her cry uncontrollably.... Ridzi lay down on the bed and cover her face crying her heart out..... Armaan looked at her for several minutes... he quietly took the photo and placed it under his pillow...  He turns off the light and sleep...

But Ridzi couldnt sleep....  Suddenly she felt ashamed of herself... For the first thing she knew she shouldnt have slapped him... And she was the one who was responsible for all this.... Ridzii felt guilty... She knew she shouldnt have behaved like that with him.. It was all her mistake.. She regretted the way she treated him..... She felt sorry for her behavior...

After an hour Ridzi turn on the light and sits up... He was alseep... But her sleep was miles away.. She desperately wanted to wake him.. Do a intimate talk with him.. Say sorry for the way she behaved.. Tell him She doesn't want to push him anymore.... Ridzii stared at his pillow...Right now all she wanted to do was have a look at the pic of the girl... She wanted to know who it was...

Slowly she slips out the photo and look at it stunned.... Tears of happiness started to form in her eyes... She wanted to cry... She wanted to laugh... It was her pic.... The pic he took when they were on honeymoon....
Ridzi looked at him in tears and hugged him from behind crying.... Armaan smiled... All the time he kept pretending to sleep.. As he knew she will look at the pic...
Armaan turns back to her and clears her tear strained face... " You didint need to cry this bad... You should have looked at the pic... "
Ridzii hugged him tight and spoke... " I am so sorry Armaan... I wont do it again... I will never force you .... That  a promise.... "
Armaan looked down at her smiling.... " Soooo you still think i am imperfect for you..... "
Ridzii pulled down him holding the back of his head and gave a longing kiss.... She moved back resting her lips on him... She looked directly in his eyes and spoke... " You are always perfect for me... "

"You learn to love, not by finding a perfect person, but by learning to see an imperfect person perfectly."

NOTE : Plsss do comment and give me ur views... And plss do press like button :) Edited by DJ_AISHII - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Zeeshan- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Itss fabulousssss :)))))

Hpppy Birthday abhii :)))🥳
Edited by -Zeeshan- - 13 years ago
OkThanksBye thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
awwwwwwwww..............so sweet! <3

Happy Birthday Abhi <3

wow!!!!! awesome shot!!!

Unique concept..<3

Loved it..:D
Edited by -KaShti- - 13 years ago
alaipayuthey thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
wow!
nice OS!
so cute!
luved it!
Hinal.94 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
loved it yaar n armaan too intelligent i thought that frnd of ridzi is only the one he is loves
cant.be.assed. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
great OS
i lovd it!
ridzi n armaan love is so strong no one can break it not even themselves =D
continue soon x
thnx 4 the pm :)
Xiahtic-5 thumbnail
Hey Aish,
aww so sweet of u to write for Abhi
Happy Birthday Abhi

The shot was very sweet aww i didn't like whn she pushed bt aww it was worth it
the OS was amazing love it
katsmeow thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
hey amazing os yaar soooooo cute & cheewt i luved the last line
plzzzz do wrte mre os lke this
luv
anjali
R.K.O thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
...lol first time i cried ..reading an os ..not faking ...agar yahan hoti toh jaroor dekhti...
awwwwwww such an sweet os ......loved the way ..u play around with an sipmle one shot story ..

totallly loved it ....and kash as AR inocence from armaan and ridzi ...thts make thm perfect as couple ...and their cuteness  just is unreaplaceable 😉

thanks aishi for dedicating it for me ......i feel honoured tht ..such an awesome writer dedicated for kamina like me 😆😆😳

Edited by R.K.O - 13 years ago
AMMY12 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Very nice os its totaly different.
Update more.
Tc.