Posted: 13 years ago

Till today we were waiting for TASHA romance and we enjoying every bit of it.  I am really not interested in Seema, sundari, chaskar, sudharsan and Mahadev. How ever this characters are needed. Two major parts in which i am interested

1.       Dutta and Kala confrontation, How Dutta will punish Kala, how kala will escape.

2.       BAJI'S LOVE STORY : I am waiting to watch Baji's LS from past six months. I hope we will see Baji;s LS developing within a month. I am sure CVs will make use of existing characters ROOPS/MADHU.. They will not get a new character.

Baji's LS: Many POV.

Roops or madhu..but in any case they should show a little lighter side of love...more childish and naive...as the tasha love is so intense...i want a sweet, innocent, nok-jhok wala romance for baaji...even now when his character is shown as so serious and misunderstood what shines in my mind is that scene when he is writing a love letter on dutta's behalf and then when dutta and nakku are talking about karanji and he is trying to figure out how karanjis are made....he is like a cute college kid inside he deserves the best and the cutest love story....

Baaji is a FABULOUS character....so if they have to give him a love story, it better match up to the character's worth....a well-etched relationship and not some brainless, nonsensical relationship just thrown in for the heck of giving him some "positive" character to "romance"...Find him someone that matches up to him....that has chemistry with him....as a CHARACTER before anything else...the chemistry of CHARACTERS matters first and foremost.....and yes then atleast find him a girl who doesn't look older than him

Baaji's LS should be very cute LS........I dont wanna see Baaji talking to his GF about Life "Fundas"........or any serious issues.....That definitely doesnot suit Baaji...........

Baaji is a very lively character & should remain so always...............His pair shouldnot be anything different.........Tab mazaa aayega........

One side TaSha's intense & serious LS ..........Another side Baaji's cute & kiddish LS...........

That is something to look for..........

Madhu POV :  From the day one she looks serious, she looks worried, sometimes her acting looks forced.CVs tried many scenes where Baji showing interest in Madhu, some Kheer scene in kitchen,  nothing worked out. I LOVED Madhu dinner scene with Dutta. I see missing chemistry between Madhu and Baji and also Soni Singh looks older than Vinay.  In the current track i see that Madhu is very furious and she will definitely tries to take revenge on KALA.  I also feel that Madhu may have a boy friend .. she got  some gift from London and her "S" dolor not sure. No chappals please this is my view.. if Baji and Madhu are paired there won't be any chemistry, forcibly we may have to watch Baji LS. Dutta will defenitely accept Madhu, whether she is paired with baji or not since she is Dutta's real and good sister.

ROOPS POV :  Yes She was Evil, she was always part of  kala's evil plan. Few baji-roops scenes were awesome and i felt chemistry between this pair. Roops baji eye lock, roops-baji hug, baji  giving bhashan to roops and handling drunken roops, roops hiding in baji's room etc. It looks natural. Baji is interested in madhu, but he is not in love with her. Roops has realized her mistake now, she was looking sad when baji was hurted in PN (in recent episodes). If at all ROOPS is turning positive, I would love to watch ROOPS-BAJI pair, they make a cute pair, their LS will be fun to watch since ROOPS is innocent. If ROOPS leave PN marrying some one else.. then Dutta will definitely loose connection between his sisters. ROOPS needs to punished for her mistakes ... loosing her love will be too much.

So,It really dont matter for me whether it is Roops or Madhu but a good soul with a liveliness within the character........

Sorry for long post, please share practical and Honest thoughts about Baji's LS. After all we have to tolerate baji's pair (roops/madhu). J

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

niki11 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: shashi-roops

ROOPS POV :   Roops has realized her mistake now, she was looking sad when baji was hurted in PN (in recent episodes). If at all ROOPS is turning positive, I would love to watch ROOPS-BAJI pair, they make a cute pair, their LS will be fun to watch since ROOPS is innocent. =

Weneva baaji's LS starts i want it to b wid rups, madu is also good but baaji shares a very gud onscreen chemistry wid rups and the rest wat u said above[@bold] Edited by niki11 - 13 years ago
f_raaz thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I agree I think Baji should have more screen time, right now even Suds and Kala have more screen time than him. Baji and his jokes gave ltl a really good feel to it. I don't like either girls with him, both girls don't match him
NainaSengal thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Yeah ur right Baaji should hae more screen time but in the moment track it is not Baajis LS....it is about the Kala -Dutta realtion...thats why it dosnt suits in the moment

Hamlet53 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
loved the post... yes Baji rao mast hai ,mast hai,masti ,mast hai!!
yesssss we want more of  Baji with his smiling eyes and his dimpled cheeks,his flowing ,funny funny jibberish  jabber , his colourful kurtas, his jeans ,  his gun and of course with his Bahu....... without whom Baji is incomplete......  kya baat hai Bahu........
Baji needs a lady in his life ..... I wonder who she will be Roops or Madhu ? dono he  case mein Bhau  laaga Baji ka saala!
This content was originally posted by: niki11

Weneva baaji's LS starts i want it to b wid rups, madu is also good but baaji shares a very gud onscreen chemistry wid rups and the rest wat u said above[@bold]

I am also waiting for Baji-roops LS, they good onscreen chemistry, they both look cute together. Madhu is good, CVs please use her for some other purpose. We love roji pair.