Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TheBlackJaguar thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: vivluv

It was good to see HASEENA as a possessive mother while arguing with the policeπŸ˜ƒ 

Oh yes, it was. Especially when she said " Mera Beta" for Abhay instead of using his name. 😳
vidi263 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Kudos to you πŸ‘...you hit the nail right on its head... Chaand and Haseena are the only people who give this show the feel of darkness, intrigue and intimidation. and Naved and kishwar are the only consistent actors and they are excellent at their jobs...

This is so typical of Indian shows...there is no communication between people till the time the matters are out of hand. Why are Abhay and Piya not talking to each other? Jab interfere nahin karna tha to Piya madam garam paani mein haath dho kar peeche pad gayi thi...and now when its time to assertive suddenly she has the realization that she not "supposed to interfere" Phew!!!
πŸ˜•

Please update your FF...and enjoy your weekend!!😊

Vidi263

Angel_voice thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Valid Point Poco,πŸ˜ƒ

I have always loved chandeena.Their scenes always move the story and are never have a filler kind of vibe.Today Chand stood up for Abhay and assured him all the support. Its nice to see them together.

We know Piya is going to help Abhay and this can help open the door of Raichand Mansion for Piya. I know I am being too hopeful but cannot help it. If Piya is able to gain their love and respect it will bring a huge change in the story.If they accept Piya as their family life will be good not only for Abhay Piya but for us Abhiya lovers too.😊 

TheBlackJaguar thumbnail
Originally posted by: vidi263

Kudos to you πŸ‘...you hit the nail right on its head... Chaand and Haseena are the only people who give this show the feel of darkness, intrigue and intimidation. and Naved and kishwar are the only consistent actors and they are excellent at their jobs...

This is so typical of Indian shows...there is no communication between people till the time the matters are out of hand. Why are Abhay and Piya not talking to each other? Jab interfere nahin karna tha to Piya madam garam paani mein haath dho kar peeche pad gayi thi...and now when its time to assertive suddenly she has the realization that she not "supposed to interfere" Phew!!!
πŸ˜•

Please update your FF...and enjoy your weekend!!😊

Vidi263

Thank you, Vidz. i think ChaandEena are one of the major USPs of the show and the scenes of Raichand family bring the darkness and intrigue to the show. 😳....Naved and Kishwer are PERFORMERS.  As for AbhIya - they both are a little twisted and that is why they are perfect for each-other. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†....i will definitely update my FF by tomorrow.πŸ˜ƒ
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail
Originally posted by: Angel_voice

Valid Point Poco,πŸ˜ƒ

I have always loved chandeena.Their scenes always move the story and are never have a filler kind of vibe.Today Chand stood up for Abhay and assured him all the support. Its nice to see them together.

We know Piya is going to help Abhay and this can help open the door of Raichand Mansion for Piya. I know I am being too hopeful but cannot help it. If Piya is able to gain their love and respect it will bring a huge change in the story.If they accept Piya as their family life will be good not only for Abhay Piya but for us Abhiya lovers too.😊 

Thank you, Angie.😳😳😳😳😳😳......true. ChaandEena are the PILLARS of the dark aspect of this show. I am superhappy that Chaand is going to defend Abhay. πŸ˜ƒ.....it is tough for ChaandEena to warm up to Piya but if she really stands by Abhay , we can hope that at least Haseena will go a little softer on Piya and maybe start accepting her .
OriginalsFan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
hey ppl wht abt Kabir n misha n panchi n all their frnds will they believe tht abhay is behind murders??
sumana-13 thumbnail
WOW !! Pocu, you always write clearly and to the point, now I guess there will be scenes of close bonding scenes b/w chaandeena n Abhay...... while they try to bail him out .... I guess they will fail ...... n then enter our darling Pia who will save him πŸ‘...... this might be the beginning of chaandeena liking Pia track ......😍😍
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail
Originally posted by: sumadear13

WOW !! Pocu, you always write clearly and to the point, now I guess there will be scenes of close bonding scenes b/w chaandeena n Abhay...... while they try to bail him out .... I guess they will fail ...... n then enter our darling Pia who will save him πŸ‘...... this might be the beginning of chaandeena liking Pia track ......😍😍

Thank you, Suma. We hope to see more bonding scenes between ChaandEena and Abhay. I hope Piya stands by Abhay as strongly as we are expecting her to. 😳
MyArchangel thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
True poco..tat was honestly the best part.
pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Poco so true the Raichand family were the best and the saving grace of today episode.

You know what would do my heart good besides Pia standing by Abhay is Hasseena scaring the hell out shanaya. I just want her to find out shanaya file a false police against her son and have her for lunch.
Edited by pyar-ishk - 13 years ago